Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? (65102 Views)

Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Smooyis(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
People are hungry back home in Nigeria where the money was exploited and they are there lavishing it In UK. Issorite. shocked
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Jakumo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is what happens to Nigeria's oil wealth when it is made available to the former hairdresser to a head of state, via the back door allocation of oil fields that are being milked for billions of dollars to this day.

Enjoy the money, y'all, because it was ALL diverted from the national treasury of the Nigerian federation. The forgoing pictures are the closest any of you mortals will ever get in the way of benefits derived from all that stolen wealth that grows exponentially by the hour, in that woman's offshore bank accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by bigiyaro(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Arab marry black? the man is definitely not safe.
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Litmus: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jakumo:
This is what happens to Nigeria's oil wealth when it is made available to the former hairdresser to a head of state, via the back door allocation of oil fields that are being milked for billions of dollars to this day.

Enjoy the money, y'all, because it was ALL diverted from the national treasury of the Nigerian federation. The forgoing pictures are the closest any of you mortals will ever get in the way of benefits derived from all that stolen wealth that grow exponentially by the hour, in that woman's offshore bank accounts.

The British Royal family institution has probably stolen more of your wealth than any Nigerian politician or region of Nigeria ever did.
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mehn money is good mehn
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by bigdot1759(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
a lot of commedy Will happen on judgement day where & How u get & spend it
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by eyinjuege: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
ivolt:

What is the point of your post ?
I wonder why many Africans easily get fooled by "concerned" racists these days.

Concerned racists are tired of sending aid to our country, and to Africa as a whole. They send millions of dollars in aid to many African countries. Ideally, Nigeria should be giving aid to other countries, but its sad the situation we find ourselves. The rich getting richer, and the poor, poorer.
Most in the country of the concerned racist can only dream of such an extravagance, many live from hand to mouth even in the country of the concerned racist and yet he feels money that could be put to good use is being sent to a country flowing with milk and honey like Nigeria.
Do not blame the concerned racist because he's only human.

5 Likes

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Spadelicious: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Really? whose leftover was your mum?

Beefing those who would always be ahead of you in all ramifications.

Take heart!

Hope you take this advice to heart. You are guilty of exactly the same in your posts.
Physician, heal thyself.....
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by babapressy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hope the Jafarian is not a gold digger. Also this buy "made in Nigeria" is not related to marrying a foreigner. I can understand why that is.
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by LexngtonSteele: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Spadelicious:

Hope you take this advice to heart. You are guilty of exactly the same in your posts.
Physician, heal thyself.....

Thanks for being a loyal fan. Here's a medal for your services
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Litmus: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerians have never been a jealous people but I've noticed recently that intellectuals or leading figure are beginning to put it in ordinary Nigerian peoples head to set them against those wealthier than them. A warning, after Religion, racial and ethnic strife nothing is more destructive to progress than envy of the rich by the poor.

Take no notice of Oyibo, take pride in your culture. The wedding was fabulous, wish it had been kept in Nigeria though.
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Spadelicious: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

As part of hometraining, every man should be taught to give a minimum level of respect to ALL women.

Read his initial comment

Really? Coming from you Lexngton?
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by LexngtonSteele: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Spadelicious:

Really? Coming from you Lexngton?

Thanks for the admiration but it's getting creepy.

I gave you your medal of appreciation a short while ago. Here's a cookie, son.... now scram!
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by uvalued(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
idolda:
Nigerians and their stupid notice me mentality. Money that could have been put to better use by investing in charities wasted away just to boast their ego
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by grandstar(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
I heard the Indian Billionaire Mittal, a steel magnate spent £20m on his daughter's wedding
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by wink2015(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mrs Alakija got it all wrong to allow her son to organise the wedding in England.

A British man will not do this stupid thing. Imagine leaving your country to invest in a foreign land at the expense of Nigeria that need such money.

If she has stage the wedding in Nigeria it will make the money to circulate in Nigeria instead of taking it to England or United Kingdom a country that is feeling the effect of BREXIT when the United Kingdom choose to leave the European union.

The wedding would have provided a platform to promote the buy naija brand. Also, Contractors in Nigeria, cooks, event planner, musicians, comedian and the likes etc would have made money which they will later circulate to the Nigeria economy.

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija got it all wrong she never understand the impacts of adding value to the economy of a country. Her British host will smile before her and later mock her in their privacy. What a disaster to the Nigerian economy that she could have help to build by way of staging the historic wedding in Nigeria.

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija state of Osun is going through financial nightmare with civil servant salary unpaid for months yet She does not see the need to organise the wedding in Osun states or any place in Nigeria.

She does not know the value of oil and gas money having been offered Niger delta oil well by General Ibrahim Babangida during his reign as military president.

1 Like

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by ahahnow: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
wow. it pays to be a white woman. even a beautiful black woman, a rich black man will not spend chinchin
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Spadelicious: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Thanks for the admiration but it's getting creepy.

I gave you your medal of appreciation a short while ago. Here's a cookie, son.... now scram!

Hypocrisy is an ailment. Face your own demons, child.
Respect for ALL women?
You know you've been less than charitable in that aspect
What was that about home training??
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
free2ryhme:
He married a kardashian leftover grin

aptly well put, i will only spend dis much for a confirmed virgin not leftover no matter how beautiful she is

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
1.9 billion naira isorite.... money good poverty na disease.... but na deir luck.... my bank acct reading minus somebody spending money and she no shake...may God help us
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by LexngtonSteele: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Spadelicious:

Hypocrisy is an ailment. Face your own demons, child. Respect for ALL women? You know you've been less than charitable in that aspect What was that about home training??
yawn. ..ask your parents about the last statement. You are boring
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by grandstar(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmanuel596:
If I have money I will spend it well on earth because I won't die with it but I must make sure I change the lives of soo many people that on my burial day there's gonna be millions of good will massages and soo many people thanking God that I was born....but God himself will punish this people if they ever breakup or divorce.... My dad told us about how he spent 25,000 naira on his wedding in 1982 and today he is 35years with my mum happily married there's a difference between wedding and marriage.... These days weddings don't last but am writing an article about why marriages don't last in the 21st century it will hit nairaland soon

I remember buying mars for 50k in 1981.

That means your dsds 25,000 could buy 50,000 mars bars which cost 299 at Shoprite.

That means your 25,000 then will be worth 15,000,000 today. That's a lot of money.

That 25,000 could easily buy 2 brand new cars then. Minimum wage then was 125 naira.

1 Like

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by ivolt: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
eyinjuege:

Concerned racists are tired of sending aid to our country, and to Africa as a whole. They send millions of dollars in aid to many African countries. Ideally, Nigeria should be giving aid to other countries, but its sad the situation we find ourselves. The rich getting richer, and the poor, poorer.
Most in the country of the concerned racist can only dream of such an extravagance, many live from hand to mouth even in the country of the concerned racist and yet he feels money that could be put to good use is being sent to a country flowing with milk and honey like Nigeria.
Do not blame the concerned racist because he's only human.

No they are not. Nobody sends money to another country with a gun pointed to their head.
Naive average joes usually think that money sent as aid are a loss for them but their
politicians and intellectuals know better.

If the racist was not a coward in real life he would hold his government responsible
for his pathetic life or run for election to correct the anomaly instead of hating on
how a private Nigerian citizen chose to spend her money.

Prince williams spent $34 million dollar state money on his wedding, yet we
didn't see the poverty stricken concerned brits troop to the street in protest

4 Likes

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Smooyis:
People are hungry back home in Nigeria where the money was exploited and they are there lavishing it In UK. Issorite. shocked
people are always hungry u gatz find ur square root...if na u u go do am...$5m out 2.1b no be anything ooo

1 Like

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Edum13656: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
the British would have taxed the hell outta them

1 Like

Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Spadelicious: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

yawn. ..ask your parents about the last statement. You are boring

Oaf.
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by ivolt: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Smooyis:

So free money should be distributed to the hungry
because they deserve it ?
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Crauxx:
In three years now they will divorce.
This one for the afojas
Keeping thier eternal love for parties anywhere they go.
I hail o.

NCAN [/b]

That's very unfair.
This isn't politics so NCAN.
Please wish them well.

Meanwhile, check my signature if you wish to become a Bulk SMS Reseller for a token.
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pearly255:
Lord Jesus may I never smell poverty in Jesus name... Amen! In few years to come am gonna be the richest woman on earth. Amen and Amen.

why in d world will you wish such burden for urself
Re: Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? by polazi(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shit!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS) / Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.