Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! (1791 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by JNBoss: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who says a Nigerian Woman can't propose to her man.

Instagram Comedian, Etinosa proposed to her Actor Boyfriend, Bucci Franklin on a date night.

She shared photos as she went on her knees while her new fiance stood in surprise. She wrote " About last night. Not everytime wait for bae to propose. Sometimes take the bull by the horn. I was so nervous but HE SAID YES!"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/comedian-etinosa-proposes-to-her.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 roctation farano

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow.... This is very rare...
Lemme quickly go and propose to my honey
*starts my keke napep*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by auntysimbiat(f): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm.. Fear of old age

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol & noone is even paying attention. They probably think she's picking up crumbs from the floor grin

Congrats to her anyway. Ballsy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wish one fine girl go just propose to me even without dating. Single and tired

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by jabojafa(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
where are you Genevive Nnaji? Am waiting for ur proposal... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
The poster above me should treat malaria and typhoid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Splinz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
I respect this rare sight. But thank you, I can't take it.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by NeeKlaus: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nenejeje(f): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
hmmm, she tried sha but nay
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Padiga: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why is he behaving like a lady?
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by ikp120(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm. This is really cool
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Amoyinoluwa24: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow. So he'll be the woman when they get married, while she'll be the man

Padiga:
Why is he behaving like a lady?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
hmmmm. ..maybe ok to some people but it's a no no for me
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by AimingIncognito(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
ikp120:
Hmmm. This is really cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by adajoe555: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
lemme book space first

where is my honey pie lemme propose oh
on my way to his house coming back later to comment how it went
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Splinz:
I respect this rare sight. But thank you, I can't take it.
You see...
And one nigga will say women should take the bull by the horn by proposing. If he had said 'No', I'm sure she will be more than disappointed.

Desperate lady!.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
we dey wait

for verification

The girl na comedian ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by bidexcares4u(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
sharply before he changes his mind.......lol
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Didov1(f): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
if mohamed no go mountain,mountain go.......(u no d rest)..d fear of old age n slay queens is d beginin of wisdom 4 most ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by ponti93(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Another acted script.... Lemme come and be going jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmn, good for dem smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by AHCB: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
I always admire those who don't conform to societal norm and value system.

Kudos to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Dasgoro: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Coolz
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
I really need a proposal from a sweet lady fast cos me I dey fear for myself.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Etinosa Proposes To Her Boyfriend, Bucci And She Got A Yes!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
The nigger na gay

(1) (Reply)

Social Experiments: Will You Allow Your Nudes Leak For $30million / “I Am Pregnant For A Married Man” - 18 Year Old Nigerian Lady Needs Advise / Top 5 Perfumes For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.