Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? (1906 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / What Do You Think This Fine Girl Is Doing? (sexy Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
There is this girl, a neighbor, with no bf, I've just broken up with my gf too.

She keeps teasing me that I'm not over my ex yet and that I'll soon go back to her to beg.

I just realised that she's been asking me some important/personal questions recently.
Questions like:
(1) "Have you started your clearance in school?"

(2) "Have you eaten today?"

(3) "Have you taken your bath today?"

(4) I do stroll out every 6am, she would be like: " where are you going this early morning, are you going out to drink again?"

She took my wallet one morning to check the amount of money there, she said she would check the amount that I would have spent by th evening of the same day[ she knows I drink a lot].

She is always like: "Victor, learn to be frugal with spending"

I took her out one evening, she would later call twice the following day to thank me, and she once run my bath.

The thing is I do joke with her that I will like to marry her and she always answer me with: "you're not serious Victor"

My question is, what do you guys think? I really like her, how do you suggest I ask her out?
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by Asquare49(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
why is ur name Victor for f*#k sake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by hmbassey1960(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
U get luck on like me that as been luking 4 girl to give me break light
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
guy there is no universal acceptable standard for asking a girl out....you 2 are already playing the game, its just that her actions seems faster than your words. you need the grab the bull by the horns,tell her the way you feel about her in a more serious way, leave that your joke joke matter
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hope it's not going to backfire if I eventually ask her out?

Hope it won't turn tobshame on my own path because I hate losing?
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Asquare49:
why is ur name Victor for f*#k sake

Can you believe that I don't know why I was named Victor myself.
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Where art thou romanceland moderators?

Seun, lalsticlala, ishilove, mynd44, afam4eva etc
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
donkilidon:
guy there is no universal acceptable standard for asking a girl out....you 2 are already playing the game, its just that her actions seems faster than your words. you need the grab the bull by the horns,tell her the way you feel about her in a more serious way, leave that your joke joke matter

Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
hmbassey1960:
U get luck on like me that as been luking 4 girl to give me break light

Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by Nedfed(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
I do stroll out every 6am

Dats to bad mehn.
When matured men are ready getting prepared 4 the day work.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by ikp120(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Here is how it's done.

Take her with you on one of those morning strolls and ask her, "If I ask you to be my girlfriend, will you agree?"

Very easy. Don't ask her out directly o.

BTW, you can eat free kpomo from her pot since you guys are that close. grin grin
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nedfed:
I do stroll out every 6am

Dats to bad mehn.
When matured men are ready getting prepared 4 the day work.
I work at nights and evenings, not the robber type of work o.
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
ikp120:
Here is how it's done.

Take her with you on one of those morning strolls and ask her, "If I ask you to be my girlfriend, will you agree?"

Very easy. Don't ask her out directly o.

BTW, you can eat free kpomo from her pot since you guys are that close. grin grin

Hmmm!
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by Nedfed(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
MorolayoVictor:
I work at nights and evenings, not the robber type of work o.

Okkkkkk.
Dats my boy.
Oya take five

Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by Only1mi(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
MorolayoVictor:

If you're too scared of taking chances then happily wit back and watch someone else have her.
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by hmbassey1960(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=MorolayoVictor post=57453713]

Hope it won't turn tobshame on my own path because I hate losing?[/quote guy the first time i tried wooing a girl it was very shameful for me that i had to use the bush path home so i am just a novice in girls mata
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Only1mi:

If you're too scared of taking chances then happily wit back and watch someone else have her.

Thanks for the encouragement, let me wait for her to come from work.
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
MorolayoVictor:

Believe in your self, believe in your words, also bear in mind you cannot win all the time,when a lady turn you down it helps you redefine your process, study t lope holes compare and contrast with you other friend experiences an come out a seasoned " scope general" so to say......good luck bro, it's usually a game o chance
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
donkilidon:

Believe in your self, believe in your words, also bear in mind you cannot win all the time,when a lady turn you down it helps you redefine your process, study t lope holes compare and contrast with you other friend experiences an come out a seasoned " scope general" so to say......good luck bro, it's usually a game o chance

Thanks for the encouragement!
Re: What Do You Think This Girl Is Doing? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
MorolayoVictor:

Thanks for the encouragement!

U welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

In Only One Word, Describe Yourself. / Latest Slay Queen And What They Need . Pics Added / Sexy Slay Mama Twerks Inside Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.