Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady (4324 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady by nwacee11: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dating chubby ladies are the best Kia fat girls is wholesome because they are tangible due to their fleshy bodies. There wells seldom go dry and when they are aroused they become jelly and juicy.Even though they get exhausted faster than smaller ladies, they are always willing to try out new stuff http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/must-read-5-health-benefits-of-dating.html

Re: Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady by Ruggedfitness: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
But the lady here isn't fat, but curvy, infact she is just about the right body weight..

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger

(1) (Reply)

Most Non-virgins Are Jealous / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot / He Gave Me A Condition For Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.