Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo (3589 Views)

Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Xsem(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
is engineering also done the same way?
Civil engineering.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by francisxbee: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
She's from Abia state. Wants to study electrical engineering at FUTminna, niger state with score of 263.
I'm studying the same course in FUTmx. Her score is very ok. Hopefully She'll get the course.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by francisxbee: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
some eastern universities are based on only merit. UNN for example. Pls stop generalizing.

Lol. You can lieeee.
Go to the east 90% of admission is given to easterners(Esp to those who are connected) then 10% could be shared by other tribes.

But go to the West or North. Although their kknsmen dominate their admission process but the percentage is normally 60%. Then Other tribes work for the 40.
In futminna here, the northerners are not even majority but most admitted are Westerners or Kogis. But still there's fair percentage of students from other tribes.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
francisxbee:

Lol. You can lieeee.
Go to the east 90% of admission is given to easterners(Esp to those who are connected) then 10% could be shared by other tribes.

But go to the West or North. Although their kknsmen dominate their admission process but the percentage is normally 60%. Then Other tribes work for the 40.
In futminna here, the northerners are not even majority but most admitted are Westerners or Kogis. But still there's fair percentage of students from other tribes.
the question should be. How many northerners and westerners (forgive my English biko) apply to Eastern unis?
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by francisxbee: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
the question should be. How many northerners and westerners (forgive my English biko) apply to Eastern unis?
I know the Northern applicants could be few, but many from the west and South south Apply. Quote Me if I'm wrong
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2017
francisxbee:

I know the Northern applicants could be few, but many from the west and South south Apply. Quote Me if I'm wrong
and they do get admission if they beat the cutoff!
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by francisxbee: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
and they do get admission if they beat the cutoff!
Since you like to argue, below is a link to themerit list of UNN for 2016/2017, then you'll understand better

http://www.unn.edu.ng/20162017-primary-admission-list/
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2017
francisxbee:

Since you like to argue, below is a link to themerit list of UNN for 2016/2017, then you'll understand better

http://www.unn.edu.ng/20162017-primary-admission-list/
grin grin grin grin you win bro.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
does that truly happen in UNN? And are those student offered admission after paying?
the MBBS guy dad said that he could not afford such amount of money.

if u meet the right person, then consider ur admission done!!!
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Isahalbash(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
I can swear anywhere that UNN admission is based mainly on merit my junior sister wanted to apply UNN precisely. I told her not to. You know why?

No one would accept my bribe and i was scared she wouldn't secure admission. But in the north, show _aboki money and he'd be salivating.

Continue living in delusion.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Isahalbash:

Continue living in delusion.
have you tried admission in UNN before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Isahalbash(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:

Daz not wat I quoted...
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Isahalbash(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:

Daz not wat I quoted... Read ur last statement.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
our house is very close to unn so don't tell me that.

check their so called merit list last year!!
where should I even start in their matter sef?
their own stinks to high heaven!!!
oga sir go do ur research well.
is it esut? unizik?imsu? and co?
the only university that try small there na Ebsu.

we prioritize money over everything!!!

Abeg no talk Wetin u no know abeg
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Isahalbash:

Daz not wat I quoted... Read ur last statement.
grin na true na
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by Isahalbash(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin na true na

Not really bro... They will surprise u especially in Abu Zaria.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Emzyme:

Abeg no talk Wetin u no know abeg
lol.
too weak to argue!
seeing is believing!!!
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by ABOKI9ja: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yeah there are so many problems down here in the North so stay in your area.
Re: Igbo Girl Picked Northern University In JAMB Oo by erenax: 5:16am On Jun 24, 2017
MDsambo:

Notherners don't go to school?

Seriously?

Lols.. See lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti State University Esku / Jamb 2012 Direct Entry Forms / Australia Vs Us, Uk And Canada For Studies And Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.