Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On (632 Views)

The Reasons Why I Don't Want Nairaland Ladies / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Here is a thread to write anything you feel like is wrong or should be adjusted....
Mine is for nairaland to give a fair ground to all religions irrespective of whichever anyone is practicing,,would love to add but i said One,SO START DROPPING YOURS
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by sleeknick: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Make them dey give us money sometimes.... And make den dey sacrifice some mods for us to dey beat grin

2 Likes

Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Make them dey give us money sometimes.... And make den dey sacrifice some mods for us to dey beat grin
Hahahahaha They wud sumtin abt it
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by ststyreal(f): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
They should ban anyone promoting tribal war.

2 Likes

Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by ChopBellefull(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
I suggest as der z a button for 'like', der shld also b 'dislike' and even 'hate' sef. Some post cn b very annoying nd u need to ease ur anger by punching d negative button, bt its nt der

1 Like

Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by Rexnegro(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2017
they should start warning people before banning them when they breach The site rules...more like giving yellow card before giving red. ..
then they should improve on not crowding the front page with nonsense thread for example..if our yeyebrity wear new cloth or make new hair Nairaland go put Am for front page...#Imagine

1 Like

Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by Rexnegro(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:
hahahahahahah lwkmdh na which mod You wish to beat lol
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by sleeknick: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Rexnegro:

hahahahahahah lwkmdh na which mod You wish to beat lol

Snake.... i no call lalasticlala name oh shocked
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by adaksbullet: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
They sud band all troys that his distorb nl piece! angry angry angry angry
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by iweecureyou: 12:39am On Jun 13, 2017
adaksbullet:
They sud band all troys that his distorb nl piece! angry angry angry angry
Started form uangry

waisted sparm
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by MissRaine69(f): 1:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Neutral mods

1 Like

Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by Stevengerd(m): 4:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Nl Shud Do Something To Dis Mods, The Way They Ban Members Is Just Absurd. Hmm!! The Day I Go Bite One Mod, My Own Go Pass That Of Squarez.

1 Like

Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2017
ststyreal:
They should ban anyone promoting tribal war.
seconded
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:
Neutral mods
more like my moniker
Re: Drop One Thing You Want Nairaland To Improve On by ststyreal(f): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
seconded
wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Many Couple Do Not Reach Climax During Sex / A Wife/gf Who Masturbates Is She A Cheat? / Man Who Killed His Pretty Banker Girlfriend Finally Caught At The Border Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.