Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Yorubas Are Coward? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Coward? (4059 Views)

Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria. / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2017
mynd44 Lalasticlala seun u are promoting tribalism
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by kingzizzy: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
ashjay001:

I can get u trying to defend ur tribe.

But, really, inspite of ur braveheart n all, 50yrs after, u'll still screaming marginalization??! Where is d fear ur battles have instilled in ur contemporaries?

Just recently, the northerners threatened u with eviction, and ur leaders are all over d place??! No consistent tune.

When d time comes, real men stand out. Not fighting several battles, to loose d war!

Our lands are still d most prosperous, peaceful n progressive!

A brave man dies only once, but a coward, dies several times.....

Stop listening to fake news. Yes the Northerners gave quit notice, but they did this without telling us how the eviction will give us Biafra. How can someone be giving quit notice while oprating on 'one Nigeria'? You give quit notice when Biafra has been agreed on, not before. I also dont know which leaders you say are all over the place.

Your land isnt prosperous, the only thing prosperous there is Lagos which everone contributed to make what it is. 50 years on, you people are still begging the Northern gambari lords for resource control
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
@Olu317 see this
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by ashjay001(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Stop listening to fake news. Yes the Northerners gave quit notice, but they did this without telling us how the eviction will give us Biafra. How can someone be giving quit notice while oprating on 'one Nigeria'? You give quit notice when Biafra has been agreed on, not before. I also dont know which leaders you say are all over the place.

Your land isnt prosperous, the only thing prosperous there is Lagos which everone contributed to make what it is. 50 years on, you people are still begging the Northern gambari lords for resource control

Even, u, too, displays selective reasoning?! Ohanaeze has taken two to three different stands, since d pronouncement. The first step to a divorce is separation. U cant be staying in my house, doing biz, buying lands, constructing, ferking my daughters and want a divorce?!

Everywhere in my land is prosperous to varying degrees, but my least prosperous beats anything u have to offer! The amount of ur tribes men present in those locations is much its baffling and goes to show how much they prefer deserting their homelands and invest in my lands.

I've stayed in ipob lands before and i'm yet to see an entire community taken over by yorubas, compared to d total takeovers u guys are practicing in foriegn lands! So much, u even get political appointments!

The truth is just, u'll a greedy race. Wanting ur cake n eating it.

Yorubas dont have anything to prove to anyone. In any index of progress, we are at d fore front!
Politically
Economically
Infrastructures
Developmentally
Education

Both in Naija and overseas!

A minimum of three out of my six states, can do without federal allocation. Which of urs can boast of that?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Olu317(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hati13:
@Olu317 see this
Hellooo, if it has to do with the the opinions on here,I am not interested although I am reading through people's uninformed information toward Yoruba Ethnicity.

Proudly O'odua descendant

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
its only in yorubaland I have seen generals kneel down before there junior officers crying for fogivness
Diya, Adisa. just of recent, the son of Bello Ramsome Kuti was court marshaled for running away from Boko haram
abandoning his troupe.( A brigadier General.)

The only tribe that have not for one day carried out a successful coup. Saboteurs.
the are just the weak link in Nigeria.

Hiding under IPOB to declare oduduwa Republic

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Doublecheck: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You can't even give a name with the long and garbed so long a piece, a piece of shit at that. Op gave names and instances but you can't even name one brave Ibo man. Shameless
My response was poetry savor it by figuring it for yourself, simple.
Olodo afonja, typical Nigerian who wants to be spoon fed everything.

Shame.
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Doublecheck: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You made it sound as if Yoruba did not fight this war. It was the Yorubas who thrashed you guys silly. Still remember Oko Igbo, Adekunle the very black scorpion himself, obj, Alani Akinrinde the list is endless. Your general actually surrendered to a Yoruba man.

Yet you refer to your superior as coward. your assertion are at best laughable permit me to laugh in Ibo as the joke is on you.
Shut up Afonja, Yorubas are cowards, Yorubas who commanded in the civil war never step foot in the SE and those who did were found wanting while others were running with their tails tucked deeply between their thighs. Another correction is Yorubas did not fight in the war the only commandeered, the Ijaws and other minorities fought in the creeks for Adekunle, while the middle beltans fought in the east for Nigeria, now tell me where the coward Afonjas fought if not on the pages of news paper.

As for the Adekunle that you speak of he was one of those that did not step foot into Igbo heartland or SE rather he was in the creeks killing minorities and anything that moves, however it will be known that his claims however were mirage and mere wishes as only Adaka boro could claim those victories in the creeks, but he was killed by the kunles bullet in the dead of the night.

It will also be important to know that Igbo's were not defeated in that WWIII as I like to call it because it was a war between Biafrans and world powers and a conglomerate of Arab nation, that is the only war in history that have seen Christian's fighting alongside muslims, and the most sophisticated warfare ever fought in Africa and third most sophisticated war in the world only after WWI and WWII.

So now I hope you do see the Igbo were not even fighting Abokis or Afonjas rather we were holding it down with the world powers and Arab conglomerates, even at that the war ended no victor no vanquished, it is true that Easterners accepted the offer to end the war because of the well planned and orchestrated genocide against Biafrans but if not for the agreement to end on the terms of victor no vanquished the war would still be raging on today even if it was just one umunna standing, Igbo's are brave till the last blood as the war sealed it.
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
Doublecheck:
Shut up Afonja, Yorubas are cowards, Yorubas who commanded in the civil war never step foot in the SE and those who did were found wanting while others were running with their tails tucked deeply between their thighs. Another correction is Yorubas did not fight in the war the only commandeered, the Ijaws and other minorities fought in the creeks for Adekunle, while the middle beltans fought in the east for Nigeria, now tell me where the coward Afonjas fought if not on the pages of news paper.

As for the Adekunle that you speak of he was one of those that did not step foot into Igbo heartland or SE rather he was in the creeks killing minorities and anything that moves, however it will be known that his claims however were mirage and mere wishes as only Adaka boro could claim those victories in the creeks, but he was killed by the kunles bullet in the dead of the night.

It will also be important to know that Igbo's were not defeated in that WWIII as I like to call it because it was a war between Biafrans and world powers and a conglomerate of Arab nation, that is the only war in history that have seen Christian's fighting alongside muslims, and the most sophisticated warfare ever fought in Africa and third most sophisticated war in the world only after WWI and WWII.

So now I hope you do see the Igbo were not even fighting Abokis or Afonjas rather we were holding it down with the world powers and Arab conglomerates, even at that the war ended no victor no vanquished, it is true that Easterners accepted the offer to end the war because of the well planned and orchestrated genocide against Biafrans but if not for the agreement to end on the terms of victor no vanquished the war would still be raging on today even if it was just one umunna standing, Igbo's are brave till the last blood as the war sealed it.

See delusion of grandeur. How typical! Were you trying to convince with that long piece of trash. You did a poor job. No victor no vanquished! Yet you guys handed over, so aboki has been brainwashing this smarty assess since baifran war.
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Doublecheck:

My response was poetry savor it by figuring it for yourself, simple.
Olodo afonja, typical Nigerian who wants to be spoon fed everything.

Shame.

You are the type idiots call idiot.You embarrass them. In the absence of evidence and knowledge, you suddenly turned to a poet. Kwontinue.
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Under military rule deputised by a Yoruba man? You mean after the Brigadier Ogundipe, a Yoruba officer next in line after Ironsi and rightful head of state was chased out of Lagos, Yoruba land, like common thief by the Northerners who then brought a much junior Gowon? Yorubas then 'meekly' accepted no 2 position from Gambari Lords. Yorubas were completely disgraced and rendered useless in their own land and relegated to second place. Cowardice is horrible

What did yoruba and aboki do to your people in the heart of Biafra. Nwa geisha, nwa sardine. After screwing your men and drilling your female. Check your lineage you might be part of the nwa lineage.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Doublecheck: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

See delusion of grandeur. How typical! Were you trying to convince with that long piece of trash. You did a poor job. No victor no vanquished! Yet you guys handed over, so aboki has been brainwashing this smarty assess since baifran war.
The war had to end after Nigeria's plea, we accepted on our terms, Nigeria was already overstretched and could not continue with the war as foreigners like Chadians, Niger's, cameroonains etc were already tired of fighting for Nigeria as they had lost a lot of troops to the war and Britain was already on the verge of being called by UN for mass genocide.
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by kingzizzy: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

What did yoruba and aboki do to your people in the heart of Biafra. Nwa geisha, nwa sardine. After screwing your men and drilling your female. Check your lineage you might be part of the nwa lineage.

What is Nwa?
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Doublecheck: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You are the type idiots call idiot.You embarrass them. In the absence of evidence and knowledge, you suddenly turned to a poet. Kwontinue.
Abule slum dweller, I see you have nothing sensible to say.

Igbo's are the gods, Orisha, oluwa, Ogun that Afonjas pray too.

So stop trying to make yourself look more stupid than you already appear.
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by decomaniaboss(f): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
booblacain:
All those talk of Yorubas are cowards are just rubbish talk. Fela kuti is one of the bravest men that ever came out of black Africa and he was a Yoruba man.
only because he was the eater,drinker,smoker,and sniffer of igbo cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by totit: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin

I have been saying it and I will say it again, NL is filled with bunch of illiterates and jambite.

grin

Abeg, Cowardice is not genetic. Emeka might be brave while his elder brother ' chukudi is a total definition of "coward.
grin
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by Keegan: 4:36am On Feb 18, 2019
loabb2:

Do you know that the major actors responsible for the victory of the ill fated civil war were Yorubas (Ben Adekunle, Obasanjo, Gen Adebayo, Awolowo etc)

Do you know that it was ONLY the yorubas that stood by Ojukwu in his early days in exile despite being a treasonable felony to do so.

Do you know that no Igbo leader, not even one, has the gut to visit Ojukwu in exile within the first seven years. Only Yoruba 'cowards' like Soyinka, Tai Solarin & co were braved enough to visit and spend time with him in Abidjan.

Do you know that of all his contemporaries it was only the Zik of Africa that ran abroad during the political turbulence of late 60s.

Do you know that if Abiola was to be Igbo in the case of June 12, they won't have gotten Obasanjo.
Do you know that despite the heroic welcome giving to Ikemba upon his return from exile, the same people rejected him from becoming a senator less than a year after?

Yorubas are not cowards.

We are compasionate deep thinkers who don't do things precipitously and we see beyond tommorow.
We don't fight wars we can win with brains with hands.

We are warrior who use great ideas, intellection and strategies to fight war.

We can decide to lose a battle just to win a war.
We are the most sophisticated microcosm of the entity called Nigeria.

We are the glue that bind Nigeria together.
We are Yorubas, omo to ni ran. The desendant of Oduduwa.

Tayo Olajubu.

Well written.
God bless the Yorubas.
Re: Yorubas Are Coward? by teufelein(f): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Igbo and Yoruba are biggest cowards and sophisticated morons. If not tell me why a foreign minority, the Fulanis are lording it over them.
These two Ethnic Nations are big for nothing. Argue with your keyboards, I'm out here!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Your Trouser Fit House Elephant,nigerians Attack Tinubu's Outfit(photo) / Buhari’s Visit To Washington DC : IPOB Members & Hausa Set To Clash On Monday / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.