Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Craziest Places To Have Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Places To Have Sex. (1871 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Places To Have Sex. by IkennaDavid1(m): 2:27am On Jun 13, 2017
What is the craziest or weirdest place u have ever had sex... Share ur testimonies.
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by MissRaine69(f): 2:42am On Jun 13, 2017
On a bed
Who knew you could do such things on a bed!

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by IkennaDavid1(m): 3:00am On Jun 13, 2017
I sometimes paint as a hobby and do small painting jobs and interior decorations too. I was on a job one faithful Tuesday in a newly rented apartment and after some hours of intense painting I decided to take a break and hurried home. Just as I was about to end my break a neighbor I have been crushing on (and she knew cos I always said it out, playfully though) knocked on my door and walked in on invitation wearing a free gown and no make up on. I would say she is a "5" facially on a 10 point scale, about 5ft 9" tall with the bodily features of a goddess.
She asked if I was busy and I told her what I was up to, she offered to join me and assist in whatever capacity she could and I accepted hastily. When I returned back to work site (with her) I noticed I was no longer concentrating because I would have to raise my head up in every 10 sec interval to look at her and she was aware I had cravings for her, as such she would playfully walk around with some funny feminine sexy gait, wriggle gently and even swivel at times.
Aboy was growing uncomfortable in my boxers because of the bad imaginative and assumptive thoughts going on in my mind. I decided to emancipate myself from the foolishness by engaging her with work, so I handed her a little paint brush and some paint with and showed her a portion on the far end of the wall to paint.

... To be continued

1 Like

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by IkennaDavid1(m): 3:21am On Jun 13, 2017
I still couldn't stop starring at her at the far end of the wall because a large amount of testosterone has found its way to my cerebrum coupled with the fact that her painting posture was phenomenal causing a slight increase in the curves around her lower back and sides. And when she bends to paint a lower area throwing the full bum to my face, I would literally feel uncle JT increase in size, reduce, increase again, reduce again and in that manner like the neck a dragon about to spit fire till she changes posture.
After a while she turned and asked why I was starring at her and urged me to say what ever was in my mind, I just looked at her and smiled (one mind immediately told me dat was my green light). She turned back to continue her work as I wasn't saying anything and I decided it's "now or never".
I walked up to her, held her by the waist and kissed her neck softly and I noticed she hived a sigh of relief (green light number 2 I said in my mind). I continued caressing her sides and kissing her neck until she let the brush fall and then she turned and started returning the kisses.
.. To be continued..

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 13, 2017
IkennaDavid1:
I still couldn't stop starring at her at the far end of the wall because a large amount of testosterone has found its way to my cerebrum coupled with the fact that her painting posture was phenomenal causing a slight increase in the curves around her lower back and sides. And when she bends to paint a lower area throwing the full bum to my face, I would literally feel uncle JT increase in size, reduce, increase again, reduce again and in that manner like the neck a dragon about to spit fire till she changes posture.
After a while she turned and asked why I was starring at her and urged me to say what ever was in my mind, I just looked at her and smiled (one mind immediately told me dat was my green light). She turned back to continue her work as I wasn't saying anything and I decided it's "now or never".
I walked up to her, held her by the waist and kissed her neck softly and I noticed she hived a sigh of relief (green light number 2 I said in my mind). I continued caressing her sides and kissing her neck until she let the brush fall and then she turned and started returning the kisses.
.. To be continued..

Pervert, thats somebodys daughter you know

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by IkennaDavid1(m): 3:41am On Jun 13, 2017
Lols.... We are all somebody's kids

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by IkennaDavid1(m): 4:36am On Jun 13, 2017
We continued kissing and smooching for about a minute before my hands decided to explore new territories. I moved my hand to her ass and fondled it a bit, that was when I discovered she had only her panties on underneath the gown. I quickly undid the zip behind and waited some seconds, eeeh she didn't complain (green light number 3). Still in the ministry of smooching I held the helm of the gown took it up and over her head she just looked at me and smiled (eeeh she didn't say anything to stop me) and the she said "let's not waste any time further" (final green light my mind said). She held me by my belt pulled me to an unpainted corner, pushed me against the wall, brought out my cassava for 2, drew some circles with her tongue around the cap before inserting it into her mouth (damn, she was good). She sucked on it for about 5 minutes and when I started noticing my pre-cum I asked her to stop. I reached for my wallet behind and took out a CD and started putting it on while she unhooked her bra and slid her panties to her knee level. I told my self "this must be Christmas" because she immediately put her hands on the wall, arched her back baring a freshly shaved external pudendum making it accessible from behind. And before u say RECESSION I was in. She let out a funny sound I can't comprehend followed by an "oouch". I felt it too because mehn, my gods it was so warm tight and welcoming (the type I call Accomodative and Receptive). I started slow to acclimatize my dick to the new terrain after which I increased the tempo but I had to cover her mouth with one of my hands while the other fondled her erect nipple. I continued pounding fast and her cum started flowing on either sides of my dick with few trickles on her laps. shock waves started building up in me and soon enough I held her tight with both hands and exploded in her.
We rested a little before she wore her panties, bra and gown, smiled and said "why u de dull all this while, I been no even know say u good like this". I only smiled back shyly, still trying to catch my breath, picked up my roller and we both continued our work.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by RoyalBlak007: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Cc Trapqueen77→¥ou are needed here grin
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by illicit(m): 6:43am On Jun 13, 2017
continuu

1 Like

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by cuvox(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2017
oga, Shey you know say na sexuality section fit this story?
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Cc Trapqueen77→¥ou are needed here grin
grin

Hahaha...u shud be the ONE to answer this sha...As u MASTERED all the tricks wink
ROYAL THE MAGICIAN

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by MilesLamar(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:
On a bed
Who knew you could do such things on a bed!

Lol
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by colbankz(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2017
in d bathroom.............qoute me and recieve beating of ur life

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by Victornezzar: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Wer dd all dis infants come out from
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by FitnessDoctor: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2017
IkennaDavid1:
We continued kissing and smooching for about a minute before my hands decided to explore new territories. I moved my hand to her ass and fondled it a bit, that was when I discovered she had only her panties on underneath the gown. I quickly undid the zip behind and waited some seconds, eeeh she didn't complain (green light number 3). Still in the ministry of smooching I held the helm of the gown took it up and over her head she just looked at me and smiled (eeeh she didn't say anything to stop me) and the she said "let's not waste any time further" (final green light my mind said). She held me by my belt pulled me to an unpainted corner, pushed me against the wall, brought out my cassava for 2, drew some circles with her tongue around the cap before inserting it into her mouth (damn, she was good). She sucked on it for about 5 minutes and when I started noticing my pre-cum I asked her to stop. I reached for my wallet behind and took out a CD and started putting it on while she unhooked her bra and slid her panties to her knee level. I told my self "this must be Christmas" because she immediately put her hands on the wall, arched her back baring a freshly shaved external pudendum making it accessible from behind. And before u say RECESSION I was in. She let out a funny sound I can't comprehend followed by an "oouch". I felt it too because mehn, my gods it was so warm tight and welcoming (the type I call Accomodative and Receptive). I started slow to acclimatize my dick to the new terrain after which I increased the tempo but I had to cover her mouth with one of my hands while the other fondled her erect nipple. I continued pounding fast and her cum started flowing on either sides of my dick with few trickles on her laps. shock waves started building up in me and soon enough I held her tight with both hands and exploded in her.
We rested a little before she wore her panties, bra and gown, smiled and said "why u de dull all this while, I been no even know say u good like this". I only smiled back shyly, still trying to catch my breath, picked up my roller and we both continued our work.

So you are saying that you two didn't take your bath after the adventure?
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by Harwoyeez(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2017
On a couch in a babes sitting room while the bro is just outside....nearly got caught that day grin grin
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by RoyalBlak007: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahaha...u shud be the ONE to answer this sha...As u MASTERED all the tricks wink
ROYAL THE MAGICIAN

I have never had sex smiley cool Would you teach me?
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by LePrezident(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Jiang:

Pervert, thats somebodys daughter you know

Lmao cheesy
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2017
colbankz:
in d bathroom.............qoute me and recieve beating of ur life
lolz
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by teehamzat(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Awuzu bi llahi..tori olorun, see wat ure making me read on a tuesday morning, God have mercy angry
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

So you are saying that you two didn't take your bath after the adventure?
we just continued painting like nothing happened.
Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2017

Re: Craziest Places To Have Sex. by LePrezident(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2017
MASTERCARD FOR FREE

With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Payoneer is particularly good for online and international transactions. With Payoneer you are automatically validated considering you are able to receive payment for goods and services from any part of the world.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2
and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located....

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift / Photos: Teenage Student Posts Half Unclad Pictures On FB To To Celebrate Her HBD / Please Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.