Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring (70878 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by misano(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
0ntruth:

In other country where rule of law is served or not?

In other words you and the lady want the evil man to have a lawyer that will come to his defense maybe win the case through bribe-ring and let him go free and continue his deadly acts and killing of innocent and harmless citizens?

Which part of the constitution said that someone must get a lawyer before confessing to his evil deeds

Don't mind all those criminals.... They not even worth talking with.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
0ntruth:

In other country where rule of law is served or not?

In other words you and the lady want the evil man to have a lawyer that will come to his defense maybe win the case through bribe-ring and let him go free and continue his deadly acts and killing of innocent and harmless citizens?

Which part of the constitution said that someone must get a lawyer before confessing to his evil deeds

Dnt worry bro, I'm tired of explaining. Let's see how the case pans out.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Yemea1: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mentioning names... that means the case will soon be sweep under the carpet.

What happen to Nigeria first efcc chairman?

Please answer ya self...

Naija for real
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Didn't you go to school? Your English can make anybody confess

Lawyer koor, the law ni

Evans confessed to collecting $1M from someone , if you were police will you release him?
even if he stole $1b he still has the right to a lawyer.

After all, our politicians that stole billions are working freely after meeting their bail conditions.

I know the case is different, but he should be treated according to the law of this country
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

Dnt worry bro, I'm tired of explaining. Let's see how the case pans out.

You're not tired of explaining anything , the truth is you don't have any ready answer for that simple question.

I want to see that Part of constitution that made it mandatory that one must have a lawyer before confessing to any crime at all, or is it because some people are doing it and you and the lady then got carried away and now based your statement on that as if the dare devil CRIMINAL is going against the Law by confessing without a lawyer.

The work of lawyer is it not mainly to teach him how to lie and cover his atrocities , his dare devil act of wickedness e.t.c, or is the lawyer going to tell him how much he collected from innocent people or how many people he has kidnapped or killed?.

They said he is a smart Kidnapper, so I believe he is smart enough to deal without the lawyers. Unless you've something you're not telling us.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
misano:

Don't mind all those criminals.... They not even worth talking with.

I can't believe such statement is coming from someone who is praying for better security of lives and properties and a better tomorrow.

So without lawyer one can't confess his crime again? abeg make una help me answer the question grin maybe I'm making mistakes.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by MOSICATED5(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Don't he have a lawyer? He is making his release more difficult by the day.
u want him released
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
0ntruth:

I can't believe such statement is coming from someone who is praying for better security of lives and properties and a better tomorrow.

So without lawyer one can't confess his crime again? abeg make una help me answer the question grin maybe I'm making mistakes.
why are people so myopic? Nobody said he cudnt confess with or without a lawyer. The argument was, why do Nigerian criminals always confess to crimes? And somebody said I was supporting a kidnapper, imagine?...

In other countries, criminals wudnt utter a word till a lawyer advises them. That's just d point I was making.

I do not support him, and I hope he rots in jail. Do ve a nice day.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Did you know that in the US, if a criminal is not read his rights at the time of arrest the case would be dismissed? No matter the crime, the criminal would just go free!

Wrong.

He won't go free.

A judge will decide if any evidence gotten without Miranda rights been read is admissible.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by jimyjames(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
with the connection this guy has this case won't go far
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by FBIL: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Nwokem! Do u want him to be released? Almost all his victims are Igbo, including the owner of Young Shall Grow Motors who narrowly escaped. Tufiakwa gi..!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Bism(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Not planning to go down alone shai. Let reverse the scenario and trace it to our legit business. We do have people we work with, compete with, get infor, and finally receive jobs from. NOW back to business, the aforemention relationship will bring many kidnap kingpin down. Don't be surprise when someone from your neighborhood is mentioned.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
why are people so myopic? Nobody said he cudnt confess with or without a lawyer. The argument was, why do Nigerian criminals always confess to crimes? And somebody said I was supporting a kidnapper, imagine?...

In other countries, criminals wudnt utter a word till a lawyer advises them. That's just d point I was making.

I do not support him, and I hope he rots in jail. Do ve a nice day.

Why do criminals confesses without lawyers It is simply because it is not mandatory or in the law that one must confess only when lawyer is around, and you and anyone asking that question must be ashamed of yourselves or you guys are crime supporters .

Stop this childish comparison of other countries even when you have no facts for your claims, because you're not there to monitors every crime confessions going on everyday to be certain of how many of them does that with or without lawyers.

In Ghana for example some of those that killed the Military man last month confessed without any lawyer, is Ghana not another country or is it part of Nigeria too?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
0ntruth:

Why do criminals confesses without lawyers It is simply because it is not mandatory or in the law that one must confess only when lawyer is around, and you and anyone asking that question must be ashamed of yourselves or you guys are crime supporters .

Stop this childish comparison of other countries even when you have no facts for your claims, because you're not there to monitors every crime confessions going on everyday to be certain of how many of them does that with or without lawyers.

In Ghana for example some of those that killed the Military man last month confessed without any lawyer, is Ghana not another country or is it part of Nigeria too?
we re all entitled to our opinions. pls dnt mention me agn. Take care.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by lolade2015(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
In my own opinion I think people here have taking this matter too far some personally, some tribally and some don't even know what they're saying. Sincerely speaking no country in the world will praise a criminal be it Nigeria, Biafra, UK, US etc so there's no need to start mentioning his tribe he is a criminal again police have enough evidence to support his arrest so why does he need a lawyer when his being interrogated he will get a lawyer when is been charged to court. Making excuses for crimes is not an issue if he's someone dad his victims has children too and why can't he stop after 2 or 3 kidnappings?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nostradamus: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
i just hope this case will not be swept under the carpet sooner or later.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
whirlwind7:

My thoughts exactly.
Very likely he wasn't even read his miranda rights by the arresting cops, and in all the excitement, he would have forgotten that he has the right to a legal representative.

Well, by the time the police and the courts finish dealing with him, he wouldn't care much for a lawyer cheesy

It's not only Mirinda, he will also have Gold-spot & Limca.

Does he need anyone to tell him that whatever he says will be used against him? Let him talk biko
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
You want him released? May he visit you after his release. Na una dey push our people to crime sef. mtchew

rheether:
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by ernieboy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
whirlwind7:

My thoughts exactly.
Very likely he wasn't even read his miranda rights by the arresting cops, and in all the excitement, he would have forgotten that he has the right to a legal representative.

Well, by the time the police and the courts finish dealing with him, he wouldn't care much for a lawyer cheesy
there is no Miranda rights in Nigeria. Miranda right is enshrines in a US law which only applies in the US. u people watch too much film.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by FullDepth1: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
whirlwind7:

My thoughts exactly.

There are no Miranda rights for these kind of criminals and Terrorists... He has been declared wanted for almost 10years.

Pls kill whatever emotions you are nursing for this Kingpin.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by vickylincon(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Authoreety:
If he wasn't caught, maybe in no long time he would also join politics

Na dia way
and by then, he will have autonomy. if govt later investigate him, you will hear our son, persecution

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by cuteguy123(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
misano:

U are mad.... Don't blame any country for his evil. Those he kidnapped, were they not in D same country hustling. If he was jobless, one or two kidnap operations would have fetched him enough cash to start a business but rather he kept on kidnapping & went to build a house.

As for U, my evil prayer is dat U work very hard make a lot of money and when it's time to start enjoying ur hard labour, one kidnapper will kidnap U and kill U.

So much evils everywhere. grin

If this guy was your relative, someone who has been very good to you, helped you a lot to where you are. Will you say this??

I am not saying what he did is right.

I am saying we should not laugh at people's downfall bro, instead we should feel remorse that our brother, fellow citizen was involved in such and he couldn't stop, he did it to the end was caught, we should feel sorry, it can be anybody, you can be pushed to do what you don't want out of frustration not every body can bear when there is no way out.

I am not supporting him, if he comes out tomorrow, I will pray he becomes a better person and forfeit everything he stole to the government, let him start afresh and turn a new leave, you understand now?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
we re all entitled to our opinions. pls dnt mention me agn. Take care.

Listen shut the fuvkk up with that your criminal Bias ,useless, baseless. nonsenses, gullible,Evil idea you called Opinion.

Who tell you I also don't have rights to dispute your shamble opinion in a public forum ? Especially when you're here talking trash and asslicking a lady with her myopic useless shiiit.

Let me remind you since you don't have retentive memory that you are the one that quoted me first ,Even at that this is a public domain and I've every single rights to quote you or anyone's comment without prior notice or apology. So better stop making noise since it can't change anything. I've bookmarked your moniker so I'll be able to quote you more on other issues where you may spit another rubbish .

That Quote icon is not for fancy.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by misano(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

So much evils everywhere. grin

If this guy was your relative, someone who has been very good to you, helped you a lot to where you are. Will you say this??

I am not saying what he did is right.

I am saying we should not laugh at people's downfall bro, instead we should feel remorse that our brother, fellow citizen was involved in such and he couldn't stop, he did it to the end was caught, we should feel sorry, it can be anybody, you can be pushed to do what you don't want out of frustration not every body can bear when there is no way out.

I am not supporting him, if he comes out tomorrow, I will pray he becomes a better person and forfeit everything he stole to the government, let him start afresh and turn a new leave, you understand now?

Not every mad man looks mad until U speak with them. Yes, I understand now.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
0ntruth:

Listen shut the fuvkk up with that your criminal Bias ,useless, baseless. nonsenses, gullible,Evil idea you called Opinion.

Who tell you I also don't have rights to dispute your shamble opinion in a public forum ? Especially when you're here talking trash and asslicking a lady with her myopic useless shiiit.

Let me remind you since you don't have retentive memory that you are the one that quoted me first ,Even at that this is a public domain and I've every single rights to quote you or anyone's comment without prior notice or apology. So better stop making noise since it can't change anything. I've bookmarked your moniker so I'll be able to quote you more on other issues where you may spit another rubbish .

That Quote icon is not for fancy.
yr opinion. You're entitled.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
yr opinion. You're entitled.

Onyeara, Next time come and tell me other country trash without prove,When I dispute your trash with facts you start shouting don't quote you again.

You wey never sabi your village law finish will come to tell me what happens in over 100 countries.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by madjune(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nollywood isn't intelligent enough to make an intelligent movie out of this fellow.

They're good at Ezemmuo stories.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
0ntruth:

Onyeara, Next time come and tell me other country trash without prove,When I dispute your trash with facts you start shouting don't quote you again.

You wey never sabi your village law finish will come to tell me what happens in over 100 countries.
Barrister, Law Enforcer, well done sir.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Justuceleague2: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
agarawu23:
even if he stole $1b he still has the right to a lawyer.

After all, our politicians that stole billions are working freely after meeting their bail conditions.

I know the case is different, but he should be treated according to the law of this country

Bros I never said he doesn't deserve a lawyer I'm saying even if he gets a lawyer, police will not release him on bail
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Justuceleague2: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahaha no mind the gel..The guy fit be her baby daddy
grin

I no dey when you talk am O
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by Justuceleague2: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
naijagobetter:
true, but then again we have criminal lawyers that take up such cases, its a pity he did not plan for the future and did not inagine him being caught this soon.

My brother even if he hires us attorney dem no go free am
Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Barrister, Law Enforcer, well done sir.

Chief Justice, Minister of justice and asslicking, Ambassador of matters that happens in other countries, Welcome .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.