Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married (70893 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Reports!

UPDATE! Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married In August

The couple involved in the Murder/Suicide incident in Victory Park estate in Lekki, Lagos state on Sunday, June 21, were scheduled to get married this August.
The couple Chris Ndukwe, 39, and Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating on and off for over 7 years.

They have a seven-year-old son and then had a second son, three years ago.

However, trouble started when Chris began to doubt the paternity of their second child, insisting the child isn’t his.

According to the friend, what is quite shocking to them is that Chris was still going on with the plans to marry Olamide in August while he was nursing such a plan. The friend who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Chris had called a comedian a few weeks ago to book him for their forthcoming nuptials.

”There have been an issue that has been coming up about the second child. He planned to get married to her in August. He had told friends about it.

This is the most confusing for everyone.

He had called a comedian earlier to tell him he was going to be the MC at the occasion.

He had told our older friends that are doctors that they would accompany him to go do the normal legal rites.” he said

The friend said Chris and Olamide were never living together.

He said Olamide usually takes the boys to the house to see Chris. He said on Saturday they went for jogging and when they returned, she offered to give him dinner.

Later that night, she went to his room to spend some time with him while her sister was in the room with the boys, and that was when he committed the murder-suicide.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/update-couple-involved-in-murdersuicide-in-lekki-were-scheduled-to-get-married-in-august.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by techmo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
lipsrsealed

na wa

Nigeria needs to invest more on Psychologist, Psychiatrist , Therapist and counselors... mental well being is very very important in this hard Nigeria

Murder/Suicide means you killed someone and later killed your self, for such premeditated murder and suicide to happen, he planned and nursed the feelings for a while and the society couldn't help him

Even in the so called Aso Rock Villa, allegedely a frustrated First Lady and her kids ordered trigger happy police to open fire on her own 30 year old brother in-law for allegedly violating lock down order, and politicaly frustrated wailers hailed such recklessness while the so called President couldn't do anything

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
I dont understand how hopeless a man can be to commit murder and suicide because a woman who he isnt even married to, cheated or gave him a bastard child...

You simply decide to keep raising the child to save face with people or retuen the child to his father and face the gossips from people...

Women are becoming too useless in this generation and men shld begin to learn how to handle them like they dont matter.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by aristocrazzy: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
how the family just went from planning wedding day to planning funeral day.. life is strange

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Romanoff(f): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Infidelity. They dated for 7 years on and off.

Emotional Maturity is needed in any relationship. The maturity to just walk away if e no favour you again without bitterness and vendetta.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by philipstanley(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Righteousness89(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chris didn't do what he did with his clear eyes....

There are many many Mysteries on earth that we will only find answers to on the other side of life..

Really unfortunate that he had to waste his life and that of the lady in this cruel manner.

"And it is Appointed unto man to die once, after that, the Judgment"

Wherever he is , he will have known that he made a huge mistake!

Wherever you go, don't go without JESUS!

The times are evil..

May GOD ALMIGHTY Preserve and Protect us From Evil..

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Slawormir: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

SultanOfAbia:
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way.
It's more peaceful than marraiage
Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage
It will end in everlasting premium tears
Make God give us the kind money way we dey find

Na baby Mama sure pass anyday anytime twice on Monday
Marriage na overrated dog shiitt
Couples are enduring and pretending. The sexual excitement is gone! They don't love themselves anymore.
Na when i tell one girl make she spend one week with me i take know. After three days my dickk nor dey get excited again and i was no longer comfortable with her being around
Unionism and marriage na scam

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by SultanOfAbia: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
MARRIAGE IS A MAJOR SCAM
Babymamas and Babydaddies is the new way.
It's more peaceful than marraiage
Dear youths, I repeat flee from marriage
It will end in everlasting premium tears

Look at 2face, davido, Wizkid,tekno

15 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by maggilove(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Murder/suicide
Why can't he do a DNA to check for the paternity of the boy?
Life is not as hard as we are taking it.
The boys are now orphans.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Badlimo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
This one is strong I sense foul play...May their soul rest in peace
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by sammirano: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
What is an omoluabi doing with a flat head. So sad.

20 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by EMMNIG: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by dingbang(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
angry what kind of callous reporting is this?

Murder/suicide. Come op, mind yaself

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
life! I can't kill myself for a woman.

I will rather send a cheating woman away

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Romanoff(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Plainset:
Hahahahahah thank God anyways

For?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mental health is very underrated in Nigeria.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by gungab(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eyah
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Andrew13: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
The way people are dying in this country is just alarming. God who Nigeria offend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by chii8(f): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chaiii.... there's more to this story, RIP to the dead, I just pity the two innocent children.

8 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Leonbonapart(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Which one is murder/suicide

2 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by isram: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Women the only being that had face to face encounter with satan.

FEAR THEM!!!

Walking away would v been the best since he lost trust or better still carry out a DNA

8 Likes

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by bigtt76(f): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sad
Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by StubbornGENIUS: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
maggilove:
Which one is murder or suicide again?
He killed the lady=murder.He killed himself=suicide.Poor Kids,becoming orphans at such a tender age due to avoidable selfish circumstance.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Things are not really going well with the world any longer.. this is a very bad news angry angry..
Only God knows what really happened, and maybe if he leaved notes etc.
I weak ho, sincerely, but they are not married, already HV children etc. That foundation is faulty self undecided undecided.
So I won't be surprised, if the children aren't his undecided undecided. After all, they are both fornicating, so what do u expect undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Involved In Murder/Suicide In Lekki Were Scheduled To Get Married by jericco1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
So sad. The wrong time to be an orphan angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Cameroonian Women Spotted Fighting Over A Man (Photos) / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.