Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) (47239 Views)

Three Policemen Beat Okada Rider At Checkpoint In Enugu Over N50. Photos / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue Over N50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Organs(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ibos will believe anything without even verifying, now, one person, i repeat one person wrote an incomplete story, look at all the hate and insults, how does anyone know the truth of what really happened?
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by chigoziem10(f): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Was there no one around to beat the hell out of that Hausa fool? is his shop still standing!! Nnah, you people dull oo
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by melody91: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:

You sabi them!
Always the victim!
naso o my brother
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Bobby808: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
grayht:
Naija will be great someday....

Mtcheeeew, Nonsense!
Those who are making such remarks are deceiving themself. This country will never change for better. Rubbish country.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Ken4Christ: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
The most useless people we have in the southern States are our governors, house of rep and senators. If they have done the needful on the constant attacks on life by fulani herdsmen, they will not have the boldness to continue to kill.

They beheaded a woman in Kano and nothing happened. They killed another on Abuja and nothing happened. They have taken over communities in Benue and they seem unstoppable. Now they disrupt school activities by sending their cows in classroom and nothing is done about it.

Very soon, their cows will start entering homes and Churches and nothing will happen.

Wake up southerners. All these are clear intimidations we must stop before we become slaves in our own country.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Maruchi203(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
This should be properly taken care of oo.. Before it goes out of hand.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
chigoziem10:
Was there no one around to beat the hell out of that Hausa fool? is his shop still standing!! Nnah, you people dull oo

The story was fabricated for people like you.

So, you think a Hausa man did this to an easterner in the east for whatsoever reason and he is allowed to walk free?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley

I can see my brothers from the east already being TRIBALISTIC. And i must propose that the Media be regulated and placed on some certain sanctions. They are the ones inciting these religious violence, if not WHY THAT CAPTION?

Anyway, LEts learn to Forgive. Same thing can happen between an ISOKO MAN and a YORUBA man.

Lets learn to tolerate each other.

The IGBO man (MY BROTHERS) or people i know find it too easy to Insult the HAUSA man. Most Hausa men Tolerate Igbos alot. They live like they are in a cage or something. Always consious of What the IGBO Man will do or say? And i have spent time with them, they told me that they are afraid of being killed by the IGBOS that's why they go about with a small KNIVE for self defence.

They don't want to give the IGBOS power because they are afraid they might all be killed and the HAUSA/FULANI race goes extinct.

Please my people, i beg you all. LETS EMBRACE PEACE

Utter nonsense.

Do u mean to say that Igbos don't tolerate hausas? Its the same way all over the country. Don't make it look like an "Igbo" thing. Hausas are not the only one afraid of losing their lives. But you don't see every other person carrying knives around. That's how they carry it even in the North. So its not a matter of fear for ones life in "Igbo land"
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by wtfcoded: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
It seems Hebrew and not English is the lingua franca in the promised land. I had to use a full sachet of Paracetamol to finish reading.

Yesterday it was an Afonja panel-beating a Jew in ABA. Today, a herdsman in ENUGU

So, IPOB bravery is restricted to ONLINE chest-beating? angry tongue

Anyway, let us do another prayer-meeting, maybe it would help this time
Igbos are peace lovers.
If we start fighting the hausas here, what do u think will happen to the igbos @ the north...be calculative like us
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by brookz: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
It seems Hebrew and not English is the lingua franca in the promised land. I had to use a full sachet of Paracetamol to finish reading.

Yesterday it was an Afonja panel-beating a Jew in ABA. Today, a herdsman in ENUGU

I Hail oo bros, dis ur comment made me laugh so hard.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
na wa for ona oh ona de fight person for own place again
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
brookz:

I Hail oo bros, dis ur comment made me laugh so hard.

LOL. I am happy I made you laugh sir. Nairaland has taught me to be witty and wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by win2kwire: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Of course it will be igbo
who else will fight over small "ego" like that beause their DNA is all about money?
who else will carry drugs to countries with death penalty?
who else will introduce human head to make money in Nigeria?
Answer = get rich or die trying aka Ndigbo people!
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by saintandsinnerz: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley

I can see my brothers from the east already being TRIBALISTIC. And i must propose that the Media be regulated and placed on some certain sanctions. They are the ones inciting these religious violence, if not WHY THAT CAPTION?

Anyway, LEts learn to Forgive. Same thing can happen between an ISOKO MAN and a YORUBA man.

Lets learn to tolerate each other.

The IGBO man (MY BROTHERS) or people i know find it too easy to Insult the HAUSA man. Most Hausa men Tolerate Igbos alot. They live like they are in a cage or something. Always consious of What the IGBO Man will do or say? And i have spent time with them, they told me that they are afraid of being killed by the IGBOS that's why they go about with a small KNIVE for self defence.

They don't want to give the IGBOS power because they are afraid they might all be killed and the HAUSA/FULANI race goes extinct.

Please my people, i beg you all. LETS EMBRACE PEACE
You're evil and worst than the Hausa man that stabbed that man. Tribalism and hate for anything Igbo will surely kill you. See the hateful lies you're spreading and yet you shamelessly ask for peace. People like should be locked up forever becasue of the evil in your heart.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by wizod(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Let d hausa man try dis in Aba and see anoda side of life
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by andyanders: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nonsense story coming from that part of the east. They did that to him and he is online showing his stupid nose and the guy ran away. You guys over there reporting are useless and never to be called men.

They will still come down from the north to kill you guys come October as they said.Just come online and be posting trash. There are things that needed not to be posted. Only your action will show your mind/heart.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by princessayesha(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
See headline! why tittle the topic that way?
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by tjaz: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Imagine you told this story without adding the tribes of these men. Stop stirring up hate!!
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by BinaryRocks: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by chibyk92: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
rem44:
I don't know how true is this but according to a Facebook user Chukwudi Leo who shared the story,an Igbo man and his Hausa were yesterday involved in a fight over N50.The Hausa man allegedly 'cut' him with a dagger.Below is what he wrote..

'Enugu on fire happening live at new heaven a fight between a hause and Igbo man .

Just that this Igbo man is be own N50 by an hause Fulani man just went to the shop of the hause man for his balance and the hause refuse saying that he don't have money to give him so the decided to take something else just moment the ibo man pick up ciger the hause started fighting him even cut the Igbo with his dagger and run away just now the man his been rushed to hospital cus the knife cut some part of his nose off'.

I appeal to every Nigerian to embrace peace.We can not continue this way.Little by little,we can end up fighting a tribal war which we will regret in future.Let us embrace love!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/hausa-man-allegedly-stabs-igbo-man-in.html

Am sick and tired of all this babarians that called dem selves hausa, fulani or warrever angry and this how d expect/want us to b leaving Seriously we can't just cope with dis pple is it not obvious ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.