Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) (47237 Views)

Three Policemen Beat Okada Rider At Checkpoint In Enugu Over N50. Photos / Fulani Man Caught Looting A Shop In Enugu With Charm (Pictures) / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue Over N50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
You don't know how true the story is, yet you posted. angry

I'm not saying anything 'bout the English sef.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2017
As usual bihari will defend his Fulani herdsmen

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by DonBobes(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Dis just confirmed my abunna wey I speak two weeks ago. Hausas are war mongers. Yorubas n igbos are peace makers. D Hausa leaders shuld keep preaching oneness to d hausas vis-a-vis es chewing violence. We don't need dis now.

We never hear d oda side of d story though. D hausa guy should be dealt with severely. Ds is total Jabberwocky.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Hausa man stabs ibo man?? Even the topic of the post is already encouraging ethnic bigots.

Next thing now, we wud see "ipod" "herdsmen" & afonja comments. undecided

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by romandiaz(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Away match 1-0.
Even in your own state,you are treated like a foreigner, maybe I should conclude you people doesn't really know what you want
..."doesn't " ...go back to your English teacher and demand for a refund! You deserve it!
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by AromePeter(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2017
It's amazing how people are looking for the slight opportunity to spread hate online. The caption is wrong. What stops the writer from saying two people had an agreement and one was stabbed instead of mentioning their ethnicities. I just hope that my generation would be wiser now to realize that the number one reason why the country is still backward are leaders always fanning the flames of ethnicity to divert attention from their incompetence. I personally feel that any governor that cannot pay salaries does not have any business governing
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by jakandeola(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2017
sekxy hausa beat ibo man wat hapun
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by danjaba(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2017
And must u post this here?
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by do4luv14(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
Police should take care of this ... nothing tribal here biko. It could have been the other way round. Una good morning. cool

yea, you are right, but those hausas/Fulani's,
need to understand something very important, all they care about are themself and their daggers
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by intruxive(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2017
I said it, ipob doing what they know best...... spreading fake lies to their gullible followers.
Expect more grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by mapet: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2017
mmb:
The OP of this topic should be banned for posting this divisive news.

....in addition dump and stupid topics should be confined to the trash can. Terrible tenses and senseless issues
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by chidekings(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Ur just a mere keyboard warrior
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by xynerise: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2017
AromePeter:
It's amazing how people are looking for the slight opportunity to spread hate online. The caption is wrong. What stops the writer from saying two people had an agreement and one was stabbed instead of mentioning their ethnicities. I just hope that my generation would be wiser now to realize that the number one reason why the country is still backward are leaders always fanning the flames of ethnicity to divert attention from their incompetence. I personally feel that any governor that cannot pay salaries does not have any business governing

Blame the moderators. They know too well the level of stupidity some so called Tribal War lords exhibit here.

It seems they enjoy seeing Nigerians killing one another

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by AromePeter(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2017
It's amazing how people are looking for the slight opportunity to spread hate online. The caption is wrong. What stops the writer from saying two people had an argument and one was stabbed instead of mentioning their ethnicities. I just hope that my generation would be wiser now to realize that the number one reason why the country is still backward are leaders always fanning the flames of ethnicity to divert attention from their incompetence. I personally feel that any governor that cannot pay salaries does not have any business governing

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
badblog:
Nairaland shouldn't be promoting such headlines. Two people have issues and you call them Hausa and Igbo and a time when Hausa and Igbo is on heat ?.. why na

APC is not PDP O. this site will be restricted in Nigeria if you guys keep promoting hate. this is against your own rule number 3.

Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape). - and yes, you're promoting it

some of us don talk tire. nairaland keeps violating it's own rules. It has only fuelled the divide more, looked the other way with the propaganda and lies each tribe peddles against itself. Using Hausa and igbo is just disgraceful for forum of this magnitude.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
People fight meaningless fights everyday in Nigeria that cause injuries. I guess their tribe was highlighted to fuel hate and I trust some idiots to swallow this bait easily. If it was Igbo on Igbo or Hausa on Hausa, we won't hear about it. Nairaland mods, it seems you guys perpetuate tribalism. Isn't it ironic?
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by feeloscar(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
It seems Hebrew and not English is the lingua franca in the promised land. I had to use a full sachet of Paracetamol to finish reading.

Yesterday it was an Afonja panel-beating a Jew in ABA. Today, a herdsman in ENUGU

So, IPOB bravery is restricted to ONLINE chest-beating? angry tongue

Anyway, let us do another prayer-meeting, maybe it would help this time
grin
LexngtonSteele:
It seems Hebrew and not English is the lingua franca in the promised land. I had to use a full sachet of Paracetamol to finish reading.

Yesterday it was an Afonja panel-beating a Jew in ABA. Today, a herdsman in ENUGU

Kai, u bad gan.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by bestpunterever: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
Police should take care of this ... nothing tribal here biko. It could have been the other way round. Una good morning. cool
now u can call police, but if the news were like hausa man stab yoruba man in ibadan.
Your comment would av being yoruba is a coward.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by feeloscar(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Lucky you, I have used 2 cards of Panadol extra and I have not finished reading.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by adecz: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Blood sucking,
Blood letting, fanatical vampires.... sad
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by jasawa: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Away match 1-0.
Even in your own state,you are treated like a foreigner, maybe I should conclude you people doesn't really know what you want
You see thats my problem with the social media, a person fabricate a story with gory picture of an igbo man attacked in S/ east by a hausa man because of #50. And look at how his brothers are even reacting. if this story turn out to be false who will defend this slowpoke and his friends. We have to be careful on what we said or do on the social media.
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
It has begun ..look the great war awaits thy
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Rhodababy123: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
I have heard but not seen similar cases in my town in Delta state. Indigenes are advised not to get into an argument alone(or in a secluded area) with them to avoid such. If he stabs u and zooms of on a bike....tell me which person (hausa or fulani, brother or Alhaji) go fish am out for you. It happens that most of them (hausas) are armed and are confident inflict injury at the slightest provocation. Just because u have lived all your life in VGC doesn't mean it's the same experience everywhere.
LionDeLeo:

Op, if the emboldened is true, the Hausa man needs to be arrested immediately for necessary legal action.

But even a goat knows this is a biased report and for you to even assume this will be taken as the actual incidence says a lot about your reasoning.

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Away match 1-0.
go and sit down this porcupine
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by obinnashady(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
Tfu
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
e Don dey start gradually
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by LionDeLeo: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rhodababy123:
I have heard but not seen similar cases in my town in Delta state. Indigenes are advised not to get into an argument alone(or in a secluded area) with them to avoid such. If he stabs u and zooms of on a bike....tell me which person (hausa or fulani, brother or Alhaji) go fish am out for you. It happens that most of them (hausas) are armed and are confident inflict injury at the slightest provocation. Just because u have lived all your life in VGC doesn't mean it's the same experience everywhere.

The housa man was in housa according to the story.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
romandiaz:
..."doesn't " ...go back to your English teacher and demand for a refund! You deserve it!
what intelligent peeps do is correct errors, it show how stupid and unintelligent you are fucker
Re: Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) by danggy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm..why not obiagu, abakpa, or else where in Enugu..it could have been another story by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.