Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" (567 Views)

Crackdown On Sen Mark Begins In Benue / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings / See How Nairalanders Came Down Heavily On Sen Oluremi Tinubu Over Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" by itocoonlin(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
Am opening a winning draw 4 anybody tat can write a sucessful story life of Sen. John Udoedehe it could b poem or essay
Re: Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" by PapaBrowne(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2010
Dude mehn, you are doing more damage to the name you intend to promote!!
I don't know this Senator you are talking about, but because of the few things you've written here on Nairaland, I already dislike the guy!!
Re: Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
Papabrowne
you sound more of an i d i o t to me than this u s e l e s s poster who might be operatin from akwa ibom government house.udoudehe has guvernorship ambition in that state,so i can now see why you guys are out to tarnish him.critcise his ideas and programmes stop attacking his person
Re: Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" by PapaBrowne(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Papabrowne
you sound more of an i d i o t to me than this u s e l e s s poster who might be operatin from akwa ibom government house.udoudehe has guvernorship ambition in that state,so i can now see why you guys are out to tarnish him.critcise his ideas and programmes stop attacking his person
Sincerely bluetooth, can you please re-read what you just typed and explain below how it makes the slightest common sense?
Are you sure you are ok??
Re: Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" by VPersie: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2010
rotflmao
Re: Poem/essay On "sen. John Udoedehe" by itocoonlin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
Why fighting over a common post here. some people here are enemies of progress n blackmailers. let b careful d way we ar

(1) (Reply)

Court Gave Yar'adua 14-day Ultimatum: / Pdp Considers 3 Options On Hand Over To Jonathan / Agitators For Jonathan Presidency Playing With Treason – Ogunlewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.