Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Msc Or Business? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc Or Business? (443 Views)

Should I Go For Msc Or I Should Look For Work? / What's The Prospect Of Landing A Lecturing Job With An Msc Or Phd In Nigeria? / Extortion: Msc Or Phd Student During Final Project Defense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc Or Business? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello nairalanders am currently into post graduate program i don't really have passion for post graduate program but i was forced into it by my Mum. Now currently i have the school fees of the post graduate program with me, am currently thinking of diverting the money to start a business. They don't even know at home that have not paid the fees. The money is tuning on to 200k should i invest it in my education or start a business? Help a brother
Re: Msc Or Business? by Prevho: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Oga na business oh or get a professional skill.
Country does not care.
Click below
Mini importation business secrets exposed!
PDF
Re: Msc Or Business? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
Hello nairalanders am currently into post graduate program i don't really have passion for post graduate program but i was forced into it by my Mum. Now currently i have the school fees of the post graduate program with me, am currently thinking of diverting the money to start a business. They don't even know at home that have not paid the fees. The money is tuning on to 200k should i invest it in my education or start a business? Help a brother
Investing in business isn't a bad idea but having foresight of what would happen is the issue at hand. You might meet an opportunity were your postgraduate degree becomes important than you wished you had listened to your mum. Some may say invest in business because of the profit but they forgot an opportunity might come their way. The best advice I would give you is to do the programme side by side with your pg

(1) (Reply)

''jamb Conducts Special Selection Examination For Doctors'' / Ghana Launches First Satellite, 60 Years After Independence / See Buhari’s Son,yusuf That Bags Master Degree In England (pixl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.