Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? (778 Views)

Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 / CYBERCRIME: NCC To Regulate Use Of Internet / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? by ishittu: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Phone photography is the latest trend especially when you can’t afford to buy a big camera and you are interested in Photography. This has been made easier and more affordable with Infinix HOT S and the Infinix S2. These smartphone cameras produce breathtaking pictures in the daylight, also captures good pictures at night. It is important to take note of how to regulate the flashlight baked around the camera.

This feature is rare on smartphones and the Infinix S2 as the first Wefie phone, offers another unique feature of adjusting Flashlight brightness and intensity when taking pictures. This enables you to take great Wefie pictures even in extremely Low light condition.

Follow the instructions below to adjust your flashlight brightness. You can also check the GIF image attached to this post for more clarity.

1. Open your Camera App
2. Swipe to the Left to bring out the Camera setting
3. Tap on More
4. Click on Front LED Flash and choose between the options (Strong, Medium, Weak)

Create clearer memories even in the dark!
Re: How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? by criticalphone: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Cool Feature, though am not the Camera type so i am unperturbed
Re: How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? by ishittu: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2017
GIF Image

Re: How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? by ishittu: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2017
criticalphone:
Cool Feature, though am not the Camera type so i am unperturbed

Yes only the Photo enthusiast will appreciate this feature
Re: How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? by criticalphone: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2017
ishittu:

Yes only the Photo enthusiast will appreciate this feature

I tried this on my friend S2, i no see any noticeable difference jare
Re: How To Regulate S2 Camera's Flashlight? by saemmanuev: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Unveils New Data Subscription Plans / Have You Ever Lost Your Gadget Before? What Do You Still Miss About It? / How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Resting A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.