Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper (72934 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / How To Be A Whistleblower For EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Allee90: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Evans, people of your kind live only once. RIP Evans
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by I888(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.
you are a criminal. I countered your post over this same gesture yesterday but you denied not supporting the bastard. God will punish all you bring shame to the igbos.

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by stankezzy: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
essay123:
Coconut head people,419,kidnapping na 5 and 6
i will never support crime but how intelligent this criminal is will never be compared to an afonja criminal with low IQ snatching fones at bus stand
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by kunletexs: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
WO. mo like e!
StephDamielola:
IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME, DONT DO THE CRIME...
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
He has a right to defending himself with his lawyers.

Contradicting reports: that he was on the ceiling. He was over gun power by the police and that he smashed door at the police face. Yet he wasn't on cuffed
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by SalamRushdie: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZACHIE:
Liars.
Can't these tale bearers be factual for once? Must we praise our antiquated police force, over and over again?

Yes. They did a great job apprehending the felon but to claim there were long hours of gunfire exchange is to tell a shameless lie.
Not a shot was fired according to dwellers of the street.

Don't claim unnecessary trophies please.

By the way, why was there no mention of moneys seized in the house?

I knew money must have been siezed the way those Sars where over happy
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by obidevine(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:

You're on point.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by DavidEsq(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZACHIE:
Liars.
Can't these tale bearers be factual for once? Must we praise our antiquated police force, over and over again?

Yes. They did a great job apprehending the felon but to claim there were long hours of gunfire exchange is to tell a shameless lie.

To even add that the police used "high powered gadgets" just weak me. Which gadgets? The ones wey no fit even use beta gun ni
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Kaybaba5(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oya i wan blow make una give me whistle.....

Hustle is real
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by misano(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
stankezzy:
i will never support crime but how intelligent this criminal is will never be compared to an afonja criminal with low IQ snatching fones at bus stand

Don't deceive urself U are indirectly supporting crime. U support only D sophisticated criminals. Ur head shall remain flat until U put a brain in it.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZACHIE:
why was there no mention of moneys seized in the house?
I heard in law what they need is the culprit not the properties or his money. one of the reasons you see Police Sarz living large. God help us .
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by aioluwa: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.

I wished your family was kidnapped before his arrest. How about the people Evans put through various pains, don't they have wives and children?
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by 3kay945(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
which ever way, the dude is ducked and ruined. cool
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by afamaustin(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

l am suspecting u
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by hedonistic: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZACHIE:
Liars.

Tell us more. It's clear you have firsthand info.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by CecyAdrian(f): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZACHIE:
Liars.

Shut up and say what you know. There were several gun shots in Magodo on that very day around that time but no one knew what was happening as even though there were gun shots, the police were discreet about the whole thing.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by jimyjames(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
if to say I be kipper this guy for be my rule model hmm always be the best at what u do
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by ashacot: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Whistle blowing is really working well

very Funny video of a man defining rape. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKnTMIVs7u8
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Ewedegubbler: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
If the police will spend all this time and money on this one, I wonder why prevents them from doing same to the brother menace of herdsmen kidnapers and murderers as well..
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by labonita1(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

so Evans didn't bring pain to other families abi

Young man learn to stand for what's right and stop being tribalistic
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by ZACHIE: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Shut up and say what you know. There were several gun shots in Magodo on that very day around that time but no one knew what was happening as even though there were gun shots, the police were discreet about the whole thing.

It is you that should shut up your leaky mouth.
Ask around again, the guy surrendered without a fight. He knew it his time was up.

Updated news reports corroborated this.

Someone that stays 4 houses away corroborated this on radio this morning.. . CHETA on Freshly Pressed.

So, where did you get coordinated gunshot madness from?
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by temodent(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nigerian news and credibility problem a credible eye witness account indicated that no single shot was fired and he quietly surrendered inside his bedroom and never in a ceiling.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by ensamy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
What does it profit a man after gaining the whole world and loose
his only soul.
The scripture says the wicked are afraid. See how he was living in fear 24/7. Whom the son of God sets free is free indeed. Evans was never a free man, always running.
Better a morsel of bread where there  is
peace than plenty where there is chaos and strife.
Just within a twinkle of an eye he has losteverythingy and dragged the name of his family, his community, ndi igbo and Nigeria in the mud for generations to come.
After decades dreaded armmed robber Oyenusi and Anini the law are still talked about on thier evil deeds destroying thier family names.
It's true that a good name is better than richess.

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by BabaRamota1980: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Which one be billionaire kidnapper?
A kidnapper, period!
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by sovivo: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

He who support evil will surely reap evil.! is law of karma!!

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
You wouldn't say this if he had kidnapped one of your family members.

[Qquote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57480930] shocked

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.[/quote]
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Ryda(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:

I wish I could drill those words into their head
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
I just missed big cash, somebody that was with me for 2weeks eating, drinking, f**king, swimming, anyway i dont know he is into this kind of crime shall. Chei i missed real money
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Ryda(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Onye ara... God will punish you first for supporting evil
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ryda:

Onye ara... God will punish you first for supporting evil

Seriously if you know this man, you wouldnt be saying this, so carm, soft, easy going, the side of business he chose is very very bad, still i like him
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by NameCheckers: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
vicadex07:
Who will now develop Lagos for us cry
Afonja slaves will now do it

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel