Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper (72932 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / How To Be A Whistleblower For EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by validman7(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.
nwanne, odika e'wero brain?
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by fendorf(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kudos to the Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Ryda(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
DaddyGngeess:

Seriously if you know this man, you wouldnt be saying this, so carm, soft, easy going, the side of business he chose is very very bad, still i like him

I know people will like him for the good side they see
do you know how many lives he has wasted?

I don't know him, and I don't want to.. evil is evil.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God will punish that whistleblower for bringing pain to that pretty gapped-tooth woman and her lovely kids.

this is very gross! I can't believe a human being made this comment! wat will u say to the families of d victims of this monster calld Evans?

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by enomakos(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
30m just like that in the bag
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by 9jatatafo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
incompetent police forming voltron.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by dembularrr: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
DaddyGngeess:
I just missed big cash, somebody that was with me for 2weeks eating, drinking, f**king, swimming, anyway i dont know he is into this kind of crime shall. Chei i missed real money

Are you gay
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Vikky014(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
DaddyGngeess:
I just missed big cash, somebody that was with me for 2weeks eating, drinking, f**king, swimming, anyway i dont know he is into this kind of crime shall. Chei i missed real money
f**king its obvious one of his sexmates blew the whistle
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by olajizz01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
vicadex07:
Who will now develop Lagos for us cry
i was thinking thesame thing,no wonder kidnapping cases was prevalent in my region in recent time,they came all the way from the region of rising crime to give us bad name in our region,that is there own definition of development.

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Cyriloha(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
very soon people will take whistle blowing as an occupation
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Cityguy: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Summary--- crime doesn't pay however it appears in the short time.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Temidyben(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by vicmela(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nawa just like that
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
When are they going to fire him at bar beach like Anini and Monday Sumbor
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZACHIE:
Liars.
Can't these tale bearers be factual for once? Must we praise our antiquated police force, over and over again?

Yes. They did a great job apprehending the felon but to claim there were long hours of gunfire exchange is to tell a shameless lie.
Not a shot was fired according to dwellers of the street.

Don't claim unnecessary trophies please.

By the way, why was there no mention of moneys seized in the house?

The spoils of war went to the foot soldiers, why do you think they were celebrating? wink

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by SANdos: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Them go kidnap your loved one make your close person make you understand.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by slap1(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2017
All these lying bloggers! Shots were fired for over an hour? Where? How come we didn't see pictures of broken glasses, plasters, etc? Even Evans said he was picked like a common criminal! All these liars abegi.
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by Armorall: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Please that Festac victim that coughed out USD1,000,000 should come out to claim the two Magodo Properties. Also who is the whistle Blower. I sensed it is his staff that he threatened to kill because of the escaped victim pharmacists. Or were the man and his wife arrested same day with Evans. Also why was he denying the amount Evans claimed he pays him. Is it necessary now. Also Evans claims that only percentage of the money comes. Apart from his marshals that he too pay assumed stipends, who are the faceless people that the money belongs to. Security agents were shamelessly dancing over nothing, when now is the time to work assiduously to get all involved. My kind question to the Police is, 1) was Evans a ghost to know people with such huge amount to spare, to kidnap?.Also many questions comes to my mind and I come to conclusions that he wasn't working alone. Also to that Evans, intelligent people covers their terrain very well, I see you as a very greedy person. Your skin, slippers, house said lot about you, but look at the life of your most important staffs and their looks. It is this greedy that resulted to your downfall. Our dear police, it's time you start employing more of Philosophers to steer your Ship than dancing shamelessly because of capture of one man with the help of whistle Blower
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by aniyphil: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2017
ZACHIE:
Liars.
Can't these tale bearers be factual for once? Must we praise our antiquated police force, over and over again?

Yes. They did a great job apprehending the felon but to claim there were long hours of gunfire exchange is to tell a shameless lie.
Not a shot was fired according to dwellers of the street.

Don't claim unnecessary trophies please.

By the way, why was there no mention of moneys seized in the house?

I'm really concerned about the sentence in bold . . .it is very unlikely that no cash was found!

1 Like

Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by toprealman: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME, DONT DO THE CRIME...
Our politicians do both the time and crime and.....what's new?
Re: How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper by mathew247: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nnaa diz guy don sell pass pure water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Police Recover Lovers’ Corpses From Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.