Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Masked Love - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Masked Love (12879 Views)

The Masked Agent(mystery Of The Lineage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Apostolate:
"you guys have complicated everything for me and chief"charlie continued "creating an un-necrssary expenses for him, he had to travel out of the country, he was so dissappointed just as I am disappointed in you guys.......by the way who's idea was it?"
They all raised their brows and directed it towards raphy and Kudo; raphy fought hard not to fidget unlike Kudo who posed an arrogant stance unflinched and undisturbed, he don't seem Care because he knows that Charlie will not melt out any punishment on him, the highest thing would be a scold and nothing more; they both emerged from the same village; he was more closer to charlie more than other boys and that had gained him a bit supeiriority over other boys except this defiant fool,raphy, the only one who had refused to be subdued under his mastery and this made kudo hate him so much. Kudo had made many attempts to eliminate him but he somehow escapes it and kudo was a bit scared because if he does that he would have charlie to contend with; raphy is one of the best skilled men around here and this fetched him Charlie's admiration to the disgust of kudo. Kudo had thought he had gotten an opportunity to kill him when he asked him to shoot the family they robbed, Kudo had wished that raphy would disobey so that he(kudo) will shoot the hell out of him, come back and tell charlie that raphy violated their code and so faced the penalty, but raphy somehow escaped it again,although it was fun to watch him do what he hates so much ,raphy hated killing innocent and helpless people and Kudo enjoyed watching him go against his legacy;maybe some other day he would kill him. He smiled mischieviously at the thought of that.
"I said who's idea was it?"charlie blarred again.
Raphy summoned courage and spoke;
"you know how operations turn out when ever you put this........... misery in charge of any operations" his voice was gruttal as he shot kudo an angry look at the mention of that word 'misery'.
Charlie shot a demanding look at Kudo who was still wearing a mischivious smile shinning his brown teeth looking very demonic.
"it wasn't my fault' Kudo blurted.
"whose fault is it then?' raphy blarred and clenched his fist ready to charge against this beast of a man,Kudo. Any annoying word from Kudo would unbolt his rage and he would unleash his stored hatred and anger on him.
"well......the girl unmasked me' Kudo said unafraid not even minding that he was arousing raphy temper.
"she fought you?'charlie asked. Kudo hesistated and raphy spoke;
"the poor girl was only resisting this animal from raping her" raphy pointed out.
other boys started mummuring at each other and abruptly stopped when charlie raised his palm which meant silent .
"and there was nothing wrong with me rapping her"kufo defended "was that enough for her to unmask me?'
"she was only defending herself ,it was a mistake....' raphy fired back.
".....yes and that mistake cost her life.......and her family " Kudo countered.
Raphy let out a brief angry smile at the corner of his lips and Kudo fidgeted;the last time he saw that type of smile on raphy's face, raphy ended up doing something mischivious, so this smile might mean that he did something mischivious or about to do it .
"and that was practically out of what we were asked to do, we were asked to rob not rape and kill" raphy quoted.
Charlie just stood and watched the dialogue.
"why are over emphasizing on this rape issue?"kudo asked "we are talking about the killings but you seem to be concerned more about the rape"
Raphyknew where Kudo was heading and his reddened

when you finish seling the movie don't forget to send my own part of the gain for my moniker. am now a celebrity. thank God

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by snaketail22(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one op
Re: Masked Love by Didov1(f): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
raphy:

the dude uses me to write a story. he need to pay me fo my monike.
yeah....n guy is no more updatin..
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kudo enjoyed seeing raphy mesmerized or angry and he seem to have succeeded in achieving that.
"because that was totally out of our operation" raphy defended fighting hard to keep his temper at bay. His anger and temper was almost getting to it's breaking point and any more prodding from this creature (kudo) he would unleash his stored-up anger and hatred.
Kudo smiled revealing his brown teeth ,he looks more demonic whenever he smiles.
He stepped forward,walked toward raphy and stood right in front of him that raphy could percieve the alcholic stench of his breath. Raphy was a bit taller than Kudo, so he glared down at Kudo trying to figure out his intending action, Kudo in turn reciprocated him with an intimidating look but raphy was unflinched.
"I got this"Kudo started still fixing his eyes on raphy "this bufallo here is simply angry because I was about to lavish his bait "
Raphy was caught off-guard, he was having a sense of feeling of shame mixed with anger as he resisted the urge of punching Kudo hard on the face.
"you know the girl?" charlie asked raphy.
"no.....I...don't....know her "he stammered.
"he doesn't know her" Kudo continued "but when he saw her I could bet i saw lust in his eyes am sure he imagined himself having a carnal knowledge of her.....so he would have gladly raped her on any chance of will" he concluded mischieviously. Raphy clenched his fist, his anger was already boiling and soon enough he is going to melt it out on someone. For once , he think Kudo is right ; his first feeling at the sight of that girl was lust, he couldn't get his eyes off her slender body , thanks to her light,flowing night gown that allowed him a blur vision of her body; he could admit that at first sight it was lust but at a point his feelings changed. He would have openly affirmed the fact if some one else had told him but his anger is more intense just because this fact emerged from Kudo mouth. Raphy fired Kudo a very stern look.
"I am not your fellow animal" he quoted , his voice more grutal than ever. The other boys smelt tension in the air as they stared at the two who looked like charged bulls.
"of course you are my fellow animal........." Kudo laughed and continued ; raphy was not getting the rest of his statement , he just stared at kudo's moving lips ,he was absent minded as railed on his subconciouisness, he could hear his spirit pleading him to calm down and ignore the fool and just then kudo's last statement jolted h out of his subconscious mind and processed the statement
"you killed that very girl and her family in one night , that was fun huh?"

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Nickibeauty(f): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow loving this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Apostolate:
Kudo enjoyed seeing raphy mesmerized or angry and he seem to have succeeded in achieving that.
"because that was totally out of our operation" raphy defended fighting hard to keep his temper at bay. His anger and temper was almost getting to it's breaking point and any more prodding from this creature (kudo) he would unleash his stored-up anger and hatred.
Kudo smiled revealing his brown teeth ,he looks more demonic whenever he smiles.
He stepped forward,walked toward raphy and stood right in front of him that raphy could percieve the alcholic stench of his breath. Raphy was a bit taller than Kudo, so he glared down at Kudo trying to figure out his intending action, Kudo in turn reciprocated him with an intimidating look but raphy was unflinched.
"I got this"Kudo started still fixing his eyes on raphy "this bufallo here is simply angry because I was about to lavish his bait "
Raphy was caught off-guard, he was having a sense of feeling of shame mixed with anger as he resisted the urge of punching Kudo hard on the face.
"you know the girl?" charlie asked raphy.
"no.....I...don't....know her "he stammered.
"he doesn't know her" Kudo continued "but when he saw her I could bet i saw lust in his eyes am sure he imagined himself having a carnal knowledge of her.....so he would have gladly raped her on any chance of will" he concluded mischieviously. Raphy clenched his fist, his anger was already boiling and soon enough he is going to melt it out on someone. For once , he think Kudo is right ; his first feeling at the sight of that girl was lust, he couldn't get his eyes off her slender body , thanks to her light,flowing night gown that allowed him a blur vision of her body; he could admit that at first sight it was lust but at a point his feelings changed. He would have openly affirmed the fact if some one else had told him but his anger is more intense just because this fact emerged from Kudo mouth. Raphy fired Kudo a very stern look.
"I am not your fellow animal" he quoted , his voice more grutal than ever. The other boys smelt tension in the air as they stared at the two who looked like charged bulls.
"of course you are my fellow animal........." Kudo laughed and continued ; raphy was not getting the rest of his statement , he just stared at kudo's moving lips ,he was absent minded as railed on his subconciouisness, he could hear his spirit pleading him to calm down and ignore the fool and just then kudo's last statement jolted h out of his subconscious mind and processed the statement
"you killed that very girl and her family in one night , that was fun huh?"

dude is wazup?
you have yet to pay me for the movie script.
how far na?
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Raphy went mad! he lost his senses, his temper loosed it's bounds, his rage flowed and jolted him into action; without thinking raphy sent his fist for kudo's face and punched him hard on the nose and before Kudo could react he sharply sent his other clenched fist towards his face but Kudo was fast enough to defend with his arm himself from another raphy's deadly blow. He was lucky _ but not lucky enough because almost immidiately after he defended the initial blow the next one came landing on his jaw ;Kudo went wild, he could swear he hears his jaw bone cracked and he could feel blood oozing from his nose. He attacked raphy wildly_too angry to aim a good target, some of his punches were landing on raphy's defending arm and the rest were flying in the air; raphy made to launch another punch on Kudo but charlie's voice brought him to a halt and that distracted him to the advantage of kudo who gained on him and gave him a heavy blow on the tummy; raphy recoiled as he clutched his tummy he was feeling a lumpy sensation in his stomach and he thought he would throw-up, thanks to the boys who had ran into the fight to seperate them. Raphy never resisted them , he allowed them to gently drag him away from the quagmire unlike Kudo who fought to break free from the boys and move on with the fight ; he fought all his best to wriggle free from their grip but they held tight. He wasn't satisfied with the fight and will never be until he was sure that raphy had lost an eye or a tooth .
"I said it's enough "charlie bellowed.
He looked from Kudo was bleeding from the nose and probably his mouth to rsphy who wasn't bleeding but appeared to be exhausted aperently a result from the blow. charlie was short of word and action his anger had been kindled and if it had not been between his two favourites he would had gunned them down for having the gut to fight in his presence .Kudo was still cursing .
"you two of are the biggest centenery fools" charlie slandered "you both just made a higher of yourselves in the presence ......shame on you both "
Every where was dead silent except for kudo's occassional hisses and cursings.
"in fact of you should leave, I don't want to see you guys in my house, no clubimg tonight" Charlie snapped
One by one all the boys sipped out of charlie apartment.
Kudo lagged behind expecting to stay back with Charlie .
"I said everybody"Charlie glarred at him, Kudo shamefully made for the door to the amusement of other boys, he walked up to raphy;
"you will join your brother soon, I swear"he threatened.
Raphy merely chuckled his way out of kudo's presence not uttering any word.
Empty threat, he thought.
Rapjy felt a bit relieved, he had unleashed his anger on someone_the right person that deserves it; at least that had taught him(kudo) that he(raphy) was no joker and capable of feeding him with grass ; raphy smiled because it made him happy but nothing made him more happier than the fact that he spared the girl's life.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
raphy:

dude is wazup? you have yet to pay me for the movie script. how far na?
oga celeb kul down Noah, wait make the movie sell first
Re: Masked Love by Toyin223(f): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
THREE
"Hello....hello...tina" Jane railed on, startled that finally Tina's call had been picked after about three days of trying, she heard a voice buy couldn't decipher if that was Tina's voice or not; the voice was croaky but has a likeness of Tina's voice.
She cut the call an dialed the number again, the call was received;
"hello tina can you hear me?"
"hello....Jane...how are you?" the reciever's voice sounded so dim and slow.
"are you alright? tina"Jane asked.
"am not" Tina sniffed.
"what's wrong?" Jane asked in a worried and concerned tone.
"I lost my parents" Tina broke out in a cry.
"what?!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Mr Williams had been doing his best to maintain equal relationship and establish a profound cordiality between his wife and his daughter but that had become a difficult task for him, more difficult than reconciling Iraq and Iran. His daughter hates his wife so much and he don't:t think his wife likes her either, they'tr both rivals to each other and resent other at every slightest provocation.
Severally,Rose his daughter had begged him to divorce Angela but he had bluntly refused for no good reason.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Toyin223(f): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
What A Life
Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Apostolate:
grin
Apostolate:
OK bro Good morning
Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Didov1:
yeah....n guy is no more updatin..
good morning he is updating.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mr Williams himself can't say what he found pleasing with Angela but the truth is just that he can't bring himself to divorce her despite his daughter's pleading. His daughter, Rose had been a thorn in their flesh, always countering their opinions and to some extent it seemed as if his daughter was beginning to hate him too . It is now like a rivalry husband and wife against daughter. Mr Williams sighed as he closed the magazine he had been glancing at, he has to concentrate on his thought; it was all Angela's idea for him to send his daughter abroad to study so she(angela) could have freedom at least and peace.But Rose was inconvincibly obstinate to that issue, she had turned down the offer without any befitting reason therrfore thwarting their plan. Mr Williams is not comfortable with the idea of his daughter being far away from him, he loves her so much just like he loved her mother, infact, Rose is a pure replica of her mother he just can't afford to let her out of his sight but for the sake of angela he might forfeit his love and emotion for his daughter..............what? was he insane? how could he ever think of that. Mr William punched himself for ever entertaining such thoughts in his mind; he can never forfeit his love for his daughter, not for anything!
Angela will have to learn to cope with his daughter's unending rudeness towards her because as it stands now no............Mr William was startled , he paused in his thought and listened, and it came again from Rose's room, she was screaming. He sprout up and dashed upstairs for her room, he pushed the door open and saw his daughter looking so miserable, she was squatting on the ground with her back to the wall as she stared into the blank space with her phone on her right hand .
"what is it baby? " her father asked squatting immediate to her and patted her gently on the back. She didn't respond as she jet her eyes glued to the empty space.
"darling, daddy is here, talk to me"
Rose looked at him for the first time since he entered her room and Mr Williams was shocked as he had a better view of his daughter's face and he sensed she was emotionally devastated and sorrowful ; the last time he saw that look on her face was during her mother's burial.
"it's Tina" she began in a sorrowful tone "her ! were killed by armed robbers in one day "
"Tina? your roommate.........what a world.....oh my gosh!"Mr Williams mourned. Rose broke into a sob.
"it's OK darling" Mr Williams consoled cuddling Rose into his bosom "it's OK my princess, you know I cherish you and forever I will continue to cherish you.....am very sorry" Rose's sobbing capsized as she had derived a bit reassurance from her father's consolation. Father and daughter remained in that intimate position to the annoyance and jealousy of Angela who stood at the ajar door of Rose's room peeping and eavesdropping on them, she bit her index finger and quietly left the scene.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mr Williams himself can't say what he found pleasing with Angela but the truth is just that he can't bring himself to divorce her despite his daughter's pleading. His daughter, Rose had been a thorn in their flesh, always countering their opinions and to some extent it seemed as if his daughter was beginning to hate him too . It is now like a rivalry husband and wife against daughter. Mr Williams sighed as he closed the magazine he had been glancing at, he has to concentrate on his thought; it was all Angela's idea for him to send his daughter abroad to study so she(angela) could have freedom at least and peace.But Rose was inconvincibly obstinate to that issue, she had turned down the offer without any befitting reason therrfore thwarting their plan. Mr Williams is not comfortable with the idea of his daughter being far away from him, he loves her so much just like he loved her mother, infact, Rose is a pure replica of her mother he just can't afford to let her out of his sight but for the sake of angela he might forfeit his love and emotion for his daughter..............what? was he insane? how could he ever think of that. Mr William punched himself for ever entertaining such thoughts in his mind; he can never forfeit his love for his daughter, not for anything!
Angela will have to learn to cope with his daughter's unending rudeness towards her because as it stands now no............Mr William was startled , he paused in his thought and listened, and it came again from Rose's room, she was screaming. He sprout up and dashed upstairs for her room, he pushed the door open and saw his daughter looking so miserable, she was squatting on the ground with her back to the wall as she stared into the blank space with her phone on her right hand .
"what is it baby? " her father asked squatting immediate to her and patted her gently on the back. She didn't respond as she jet her eyes glued to the empty space.
"darling, daddy is here, talk to me"
Rose looked at him for the first time since he entered her room and Mr Williams was shocked as he had a better view of his daughter's face and he sensed she was emotionally devastated and sorrowful ; the last time he saw that look on her face was during her mother's burial.
"it's Tina" she began in a sorrowful tone "her ! were killed by armed robbers in one day "
"Tina? your roommate.........what a world.....oh my gosh!"Mr Williams mourned. Rose broke into a sob.
"it's OK darling" Mr Williams consoled cuddling Rose into his bosom "it's OK my princess, you know I cherish you and forever I will continue to cherish you.....am very sorry" Rose's sobbing capsized as she had derived a bit reassurance from her father's consolation. Father and daughter remained in that intimate position to the annoyance and jealousy of Angela who stood at the ajar door of Rose's room peeping and eavesdropping on them, she bit her index finger and quietly left the scene.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Raphy coughed hard as he felt the wine going the wrong way as if to b chocked , and he coughed for some moments until he was relieved, he cleared his throat coarsely then poured himself another glass of wine. He took the glass of wine with his right hand and the bottle of wine was still guarded on his left hand. He still couldn't get her out of his mind , that girl, she's an angel and the more the image of her plays in his mind, he feel like he was seeing an aparation. Her image has been tormenting him, it kept on playing in his dreams and no matter how he tried to keep her out of his mind. Was she dead and now haunting him? Raphy felt a sense of foreboding at the thought of that.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2017
No he was sure she was not dead, when Kudo had asked him to shoot her, he only shot the sofa and knocked her off and that simply means that she was alive; Raphy looked down feeling so guilty and downcast because he was the murderer of the girl's parent. He just wished and prayed that she was fine and OK , he will be glad to hear that she was normal and OK and then maybe........
"shit"he muttered as he turned away from the Mini bar where he got the wine in his sitting room, he faced his living room looking around for anything that could distract him from the thought of this girl because almost 80% of his mind is gradually being dominated by the thought of her . He grazed his living room with his eyes taking in every luxurious details of his sitting room, its indeed very beautiful and adorned with a masculine decorative touch ranging from the expensive curtains ,stereo set and a large television with quite expensive and lasting comfortable sofa. This house, being one of his achievements from their deadly business of robbery and kidnapping was planned and built to befit a married guy not a bachelor therefore sooner or later if God permits he 'll settle down for a real, genuie business and a relationship with that beautiful gir.........
God! he keeps thinking of this girl.
Raphy sighed, he kept the glass of wine on the bottle on a small glass table In the middle of his living room and then he sank into a sofa; just as he was about to doze off , Mercy barged into the living room holding a polyethene bag stuffed with food stuff and possibly some snacks. She was definitely here as usual to cook for him and eventually pass the night here.
"hello sweetie"mercy beamed as she threw her arms open for a hug. Rapjy did:t bother to stand , he just sat and received her hug and peck.
"welcome "he muttered tiredly.
"I will b in the kitchen " mercy said and dashed for the kitchen .Raphy's eyes followed her instill she varnished through the door that led to the kitchen.
That's mercy, a second year student he met a year ago, she had always been at his service; cooking for him, washing for him and others and any day she passes the night she renders extra services by night, his friends had always referred her as his wife to be..........
"wife ke" raphy scoffed "that's her own of tea"

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Apostolate:
No he was sure she was not dead, when Kudo had asked him to shoot her, he only shot the sofa and knocked her off and that simply means that she was alive; Raphy looked down feeling so guilty and downcast because he was the murderer of the girl's parent. He just wished and prayed that she was fine and OK , he will be glad to hear that she was normal and OK and then maybe........
"shit"he muttered as he turned away from the Mini bar where he got the wine in his sitting room, he faced his living room looking around for anything that could distract him from the thought of this girl because almost 80% of his mind is gradually being dominated by the thought of her . He grazed his living room with his eyes taking in every luxurious details of his sitting room, its indeed very beautiful and adorned with a masculine decorative touch ranging from the expensive curtains ,stereo set and a large television with quite expensive and lasting comfortable sofa. This house, being one of his achievements from their deadly business of robbery and kidnapping was planned and built to befit a married guy not a bachelor therefore sooner or later if God permits he 'll settle down for a real, genuie business and a relationship with that beautiful gir.........
God! he keeps thinking of this girl.
Raphy sighed, he kept the glass of wine on the bottle on a small glass table In the middle of his living room and then he sank into a sofa; just as he was about to doze off , Mercy barged into the living room holding a polyethene bag stuffed with food stuff and possibly some snacks. She was definitely here as usual to cook for him and eventually pass the night here.
"hello sweetie"mercy beamed as she threw her arms open for a hug. Rapjy did:t bother to stand , he just sat and received her hug and peck.
"welcome "he muttered tiredly.
"I will b in the kitchen " mercy said and dashed for the kitchen .Raphy's eyes followed her instill she varnished through the door that led to the kitchen.
That's mercy, a second year student he met a year ago, she had always been at his service; cooking for him, washing for him and others and any day she passes the night she renders extra services by night, his friends had always referred her as his wife to be..........
"wife ke" raphy scoffed "that's her own of tea"
nice one guy
keep giving them the movie..gdmorning
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
raphy:
nice one guy
keep giving them the movie..gdmorning
gud morning, pls help mention some friends to come and join u here and get entertained
Re: Masked Love by Nickibeauty(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Apostolate:
gud morning, pls help mention some friends to come and join u here and get entertained
Pls update oooo.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
He had never mentioned to her that he was ever going to marry her, so it's really her own cup of tea if she fancy herself his future wife; he had tried to resist her but she kept on insisting leaving him with no other choice than to let her while away time. She always claims she loves him!.....that's her business, he don't love her; how could he ever love a free lady;he had sounded that to her hearing several times but it seems to fall on adamant ears. He had chosen to let he be and when she gets tired of all this she would leave on her own accord. Raphy's thought unconsciously drifted back to the girl; remembering her sorrowful and weeping face always tears his heart into pieces, he had been into this gruesome robbery for some years now but that hasn't wiped away or darkened his compassionate heart, raphy, just like his late twin brother were very compassionate and have a sense of value for humans unlike others like Kudo who don't even flinch when they kill humans. For this reason Charlie rarely asigns raphy or his brother in charge of any operation that has to do with assassination or murder because they might out of compassion spare their victim_ instead he assigns it Kudo who mercilessly eliminates his victims without shaking or even flinching. All this while raphy and his late brother had been with them was enough to have made them bold and strong to kill, yes they could kill but not innocent helpless people, raphy could gladly kill million people of kudo's sort without blinking. The bastard that made him eliminate the helpless parent of a helpless girl and even ordered him to kill the girl; devil.
Raphy felt hot years stung his eyes as the memory of his twin brother flashed through his mind, from when they were young,how both of them went through hell to survive, how they joined the robbery gang after their mother's death just to survive after many year of fruitless toiling, raphy's heart became heavy with greive at the thought of his mother death years ago and then just last year he lost his only reason to live(his brother) to a fire disaster. On that fateful day when they were stepping out of the supper market they just robbed, wild electric sparks ensued and immediately set the shop ablaze, they had all jumped into the car about zoom off when his brother jumped out of the car to help a stuck child in the supermarket not heeding to the voices calling him back;raphy made to join him but the other boys held him tightly he struggled as he watched his brother carelessly threw himself into the disaster and immidiately he made through that door their was an explosion, the mall began to collapse and...... and......they drove off.
They later sent an agent to the venue of the event and he reported that raphy's brother was dead. That's the end of him. Raphy felt a sharp wound of grieve as he tailed on the memory of the death of his loved ones and for once he imagine "what that girl could be going through now". He thought emotionally.
"I will make it up to her" he swore and wiped his tears.

The door of ward whinned open and Jane's head peered in and her eyes landed on Tina who was sitting on a bed looking so devastated staring blankly and absent mindedly nodding to the consoling words of sympathisers; she was surroundered by a lot of them. Jane knowing they were in the right ward came in and was immediately followed by Rose who was red eyed alredy. from intense crying.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
At the sight of them Tina erupted into a relentless wail that announced their presence to the other sympathisers, the two girls couldn't supress it any more; Jane moved to Tina, hugged her tight and allowed her own tears to flow freely weeping soundlessly, Rose stood right behind her also crying leaving the sympathisers with no other option than to comfort the three of them. It was indeed a pathetic scene.
One hour later, the once lively ware was empty leaving only the three friends to groan I'm their solitude, their tears had been exhausted ,strength had also been exhausted ant their words of condolense had also been exhausted; Jane and Rose just perched tiredly on a chair as they peered into their friends devastated face, she too was already exhausted; it was just like a 'Job and his three friends 'scene.
Jane cleared her throat breaking the moody atmosphere.
"what actually happened?"she asked.
Tina shaved a very long sigh and looked down sorrowfully supressing her tears_but could'nt help it, there is no way sh could talk of her parent now without shedding tears. Rose moves to her side and parted her gently on the back.
"it's ok"she whispered.
Tina sniffed then began;
"that very day I got home, in the night, armed robbers attacked us, they knocked off my brother first and they commanded for our money and we gave them"she sniffed and continued "but when they were about to live the two animals among them were like dragging who to rape me"she sniffed again as the two girls gasped in surprise.
"the one by name Kudo won the lot and tried to rape me in parent's presence........(crying) I was only resisting him......I didn't know how or when I unmasked him"
Her friends gasped in shock.
"because of that he said that non of us would live since we've seen his face lest we expose him and h ordered the other animal by name raphy to shoot my parents and heartlessly did that, though he hesistated; the Kudo of a guy said he would shoot me himself but when he wanted to shot his gun didn't release any bullet, he kept on trying untill the siren sounded and he dashed off ordering raphy to shoot me, but he didn't he just knocked me off "she concluded.
"wow....that's a miracle"Rose exclaimed.
"miracle?" Tina sneered at he"r I wished was shot too, what am I living for?" she wept.
"don't say such a thing, we are here for you"Jane consoled"and your brother,how is he?"
"he hasn't opened his eyes since that incident but he is still alive"Time lamented.
"don't worry, everything gonna be fine!"

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Toyin223(f): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm Wicked World

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
FOUR

2 months later
With no other choice,Tina had to go back to school immediately after her parent's burial under the pressure of her peers. She has to get over it and continue with life, though her parent's tragic death was not easy to get over with and the more she tries to forget it the more it kept on looming in her mind and the more it kept looking in her mind the more sh kept cursing those robbers,
"they will all die miserable deaths" she always cursed.
And as funny as it might be she earnestly pray that God will one day deliver them into her own hands and she would offer them the most cruel death they could ever imagine for making her an orphan at this age.
"hope you are not crying again, Tina" Jane who was driving asked Tina sitting on the passenger's seat, she was sure she heard Tina sniffed. Tina quickly wiped her eyes.
"am not"she answered in a shaky voice.
"sure?"
"yea....sure"
Jane knew that she was crying probably still thinking of her dead parent so Jane thought of any discussion to disengage her from the agonising memories of her parent.
"how was the lecture?"Jane asked.
"fine"she answered bluntly.
"you enjoyed it?"
"yes"
"twas nice huh?"
"yeah"
Jane heaved a sigh and faced her wind screen concentrating on her driving but monitoring Tina's gestures closely. Silent.
"do you mind if we go to the library today?" Jane broke the silence that was about to engulf them.
"no.....lets just get home straight" Tina answered.
Jane gazed at her for some moment,
"you need to cheer up, Tina" Jane advised.
"am trying to"Tina said.
Jane sighed and kept mute, then silence ensued. After about two minutes , Tina was startled as if she was shocked by electric .
"hush.....how could I have forgotten "Tina mused.

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nickibeauty:
Pls update oooo.
oya readooooo
Re: Masked Love by Nickibeauty(f): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Apostolate:
oya readooooo
Thanks for the update.
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
"please can you reverse?" Tina asked pleadingly.
"the library?"Jane inquired as she reduced the speed of the car and finally parked.
"no.....we had passed the junction that leads to frank's house,I intended to visit him after school today"Tina explained.
Jane let out a short hiss and turned the car ignition.
"forget that idiot"she said as the car engine jerked into action and she made to drive but Tina protested.
"please I need to see him"
"Tina, re you alright?" Jane asked her " you want to see who?......that he-goat?......that fool.....that..that....creature with no common sense of human value....I think you're feeling dizzy"
"I really need to see him, Jane" Tina insisted.
"for what exactly?"Jane asked increasing the pitch of her voice "what do you want to see that animal for.....you know? sometimes I start to imagine what you see in that 'waste' that you can't just let go of "
Tina bowed her face unable to bear Jane's angry countenance, Jane and Rose can get mad any instant they hear his name, they hate him so much probably because of how he treats her sometimes.Frank is a good looking young man who hailed from a wealthy family, he is fun to be with but very flirty, jumping from one girl to the other, in fact he is a prostitute of a man and that dosen't go well between him and Tina who in turn was in for a real relationship and wouldn't tolerate any atom of unfaithfulness but yet hoping that he might change. Tina would do anything for him but he wanted more than anything from her; He had always yearned to sleep with her but Tina had bluntly refused that, it was against her family legacy! Their relationship was very porous ; Jane and Rose tagged it a 'break and amend 'relationship because they frequently breakup and unite again. After that day she escaped from being raped him,he has never called or sent an sms and that's why she's curious to see him.
"that guy doesn't deserve you, Tina" Jane continued "I don't know why you keep on pestering around him as if he is the only....."
"uhm....Jane,you know what?, just drop me here OK? I can treck to his house"Tina said

4 Likes

Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Apostolate:
I HV never met ppl through the site.but will like to meet you.as I see you are just good to HV around. you dont even knw me but you use me as a movie character.
so continue bro..
nwaamaikpe shud come n rate it.
lalasticalla shud put it in FP.
hpy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by raphy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nickibeauty:
Thanks for the update.
do u like the movie?
Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jane sighed and remained, probably short of words, she looked at Tina and spotted leftover sadness on her face, if goinig to see Frank would make some of those sadness vanish then she has no choice than to drive her to his house afterall bringing joy to Tina has been her main priority for now.
"I just hope you know what you are doing" Jane mummured and turned the ignition; theb they reversed to frank's house.
Jane pulled over in front of frank's gate and threw a proding gesture
"are you coming with me?" Tina asked alighting from the car.
"if you want me to" Jane replied.
"I will so much appreciate your company"
"then am right behind you"
Without hesistation Jane unbuckled the seatbelt abd alighted and when she was done with locking the car she adjusted her blouse and then walked with Tina into Franks compound.
"what's that?" Jane asked immidiateli they entered the.compound in regards to the boisterous cheers and music coming from the angle that leads to Frank's flat. Tina looked around the compound as if it was her first time of stepping a foot into it

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by marychommy(f): 4:34am On Jul 22, 2017
nice one just keep it coming more ink

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by bummybummy(f): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
dis story z super excellent, NYC one and more update

1 Like

Re: Masked Love by Apostolate(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
"is that some kind of party"Jane inquired again.
"a party am sure that Frank would not forfeit "Tina responded.
"do you think you can meet him in this atmosphere ?"
"of course "
"then let's get going'
Tina walked taking the lead and Jane fell in behind her as they proceeded into the heart of the compound ; they came across Frank's apartment which was the last before the fence, his door was carelessly flung open and his curtain waved aside that they could view the interior of his apartment from outside. His floor was littered with empty bottles of wine and alcohol and on the stool were packets of cigrates . Tina knowing that the apartment was empty of human knocked on the door just to show some decorum but there was no response, she peered into the apartment but no sign of life in it except from behind it where the music is coming from; she could view the silhuotte of moving figure from one of the windows that extended to the backyard where the party is taking place , she took a look at the apartment and she felt she had not been here for ages since after that incidence when he tried to rape.....
"Tina someone is coming" Jane said in a hushed tone jolting her out of her thought.
Tina withdrew herself almost immediately .
A guy almost stagerring was coming from the other end of the compound apparently from the the party and it seems as it he's coming for Frank's apartment; he is drunk.
"please is Frank at the backyard?" Tina asked him wishing his answer to be a yes but the guy merely stared at them , he ignored them , went into the apartment, picked a pack of cigerates and left them standing there after locking Frank's door.
"who's that " Jane asked as they stated at the annoying that just walked out on the making a fool of them.
"I've never met him before" Tina answered and at the same time walked towards the angle where the guy went " let's go and see arch for ourselves"
"dont you think we came at the wrong time ,you really think Frank can spare some time for you when he is in a high spirit of party?"Jane queried as she walked beside Tina.
"I hope so"
Jane kept mute as they made the final bend and found themselves at the backyard. Tina smirked in disgust at the sight they met and she could trace that expression on Jane's face; young males and females were sprouted around, some were dancing, drinking, smoking, gisting, cheering and the rest were caressing,cuddling, kissing and doing other sorts of of immoral acts. it was at last she took notice of the brand new car parked beside them with all it's doors open and she guessed that someone had launched a new vehicle. Well that's not of any important to her since she interested on finding any sign of Frank bit she found none.Just as she was about to give up how of finding him here she saw him barged out from nowhere ran into the car and changed the music into a more lively one; they all cheered and he came out raising the bottle in his hand like a trophy screamimg like a possessed demon and Still In the spirit of party he started splashing the wine playfully at everyone; others joined him as they all uncoked bottles of wine to splash on each others just for the fun of it.The atmosphere was filled with the stench of wine and alcohol and just as Frank tried to escape been drenched by a colleague his eyes met Tina and her Friend standing aloof and watching intently with disgust , he smilled and taped the nearest guy standing beside him, the guy responded and brought his ear close to his mouth in other to catch his voice admist the booming music. Frank barely spoke to him as he just signaled him to the car; the guy jumped into the car at once and after a few seconds the music abruptly went off and this attracted the attention of others who stopped whatever they were doing and gazed at Frank the celebrant but later they moved their eyes from him to what he was staring at and from the audience a girl almost uncald cat walked and threw her arms possessively over Frank's neck who didn't make any attempt to resist her.Some of the audience that understood her move cheered.
"it seems he wants to give you a grand welcome" Jane teased under but her expression changed at the sight of the girl that cuddled her arms around Frank, an expression of disgust.
"look who we have here fellas" Frank said mockingly with a voice parched as a result of alcohol or excess screaming "my run away bride!!!"
They cheered and calmed down to hear his next statement; it's like its going to be an interesting show. Tina was short of words and action,she had intended to go and drag him without attracting anyone's attention to a private place and talk;she never anticipated the party to stop just to grant her a grand welcome but it was not what thought it was.
"why wasn't I invited " she wanted to say but she restrained herself, she had to maintain her dignity.
"we need to talk" she said finally.
"I don't remember inviting you for this party" Frank snapped again throwing her off guard, this time Tina lost her tongue.
"we need to talk" Tina managed to repeat her initial statement fighting hard not to stutter. Everywhere was tensed silent.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adventure Of The Rings / I'm Human...honest!!(werewolf) / What Lies Beneath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.