Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand (43730 Views)

Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

If ur papa be gay no mean say I am one. Ur papa dey even Bleep goat just like u dey Bleep dog if no man dey. The foul smelling mucus wey dey comot from ur pussy na because of d rabid male dog u Bleep. Street girl all decency is lost from u. U re cursed beyond blessing. Ur mama, ur papa all ur family plus make u na do die at least we go donate ur corpses as cadaver to medical school.
U re hungry. Chop below
grin grin poverty is a disease ya ynash no dey produce money again abi I'm not a man ogbeni but I will help your life just send ya account number.
Na wa o shey na because mucus dey comot your mama p*ssy because of your rabid dog father na why you dey wail.
Na rituals them go use all your family do. The topic go dey Nairaland front page no worry.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by jessedaflow: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
nobody will, even if you're the president you cant, a single person cant
Becos that's the mentality of a black man...
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Kyase(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2017
jessedaflow:
Becos that's the mentality of a black man...
yes
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Mujtahida: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
This two lovers don take over the thread.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
laudate:

What do you mean by fake ethnicity? Just because a person does not want your Biafra you believe he is fake? What is your problem? I guess your uncle that does not support Biafra is also fake, not so?
Not just my uncle, there are others.
They don't go around shouting and telling people they're not in support of Biafra.
Apart from Urhobo and itsekiris, which other ethnic group has disowned Biafra?
Like I said earlier, the people that truly matter in South South are calm and watching.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by laudate: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
steppins:

Not just my uncle, there are others.
They don't go around shouting and telling people they're not in support of Biafra.
Apart from Urhobo and itsekiris, which other ethnic group has disowned Biafra?
Like I said earlier, the people that truly matter in South South are calm and watching.

Igala has disowned Biafra. And there is no need to call people 'fake', for not agreeing with your proposed republic. Even the Almighty God gave every human being, freedom of choice!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by ewa26: 1:45am On Jun 17, 2017
laudate:

Igala has disowned Biafra. And there is no need to call people 'fake', for not agreeing with your proposed republic. Even the Almighty God gave every human being, freedom of choice!
oo I agree, no mind eastern Igbo and their claiming tendency! angryWell am delta and I respect oda ethnicities ok not everyone should be claimed into Biafra that is fact! Igbo make me so angry to be ashamed of being pat of them sef

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarahade:

grin grin poverty is a disease ya ynash no dey produce money again abi I'm not a man ogbeni but I will help your life just send ya account number.
Na wa o shey na because mucus dey comot your mama p*ssy because of your rabid dog father na why you dey wail.
Na rituals them go use all your family do. The topic go dey Nairaland front page no worry.
Bastard area girl daughter of a bleating he goat gay papa with a wide anus and mud swimming pig mama with well in between legs just like ur that is y a 7in dick wud be like 3 in. Poor little who doesnt ve enough to eat u wan send me money grin. I laugh in Tokyo. Well if u can if mama born u well then use Western Union make I see if u fit buy dollars make ur papa wey be goat no go die. Ur worthless naira is not used here.
Send am if u re not a bastard I go use am feed my pet

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Bastard area girl daughter of a bleating he goat gay papa with a wide anus and mud swimming pig mama with well in between legs just like ur that is y a 7in dick wud be like 3 in. Poor little who doesnt ve enough to eat u wan send me money grin. I laugh in Tokyo. Well if u can if mama born u well then use Western Union make I see if u fit buy dollars make ur papa wey be goat no go die. Ur worthless naira is not used here.
Send am if u re not a bastard I go use am feed my pet
Why you dey describe your family like this.
I talk am na rituals your parents go use you do.
You don buy puppy wet go lick ya tear year ynash abi. grin grin
Idon see you go borrow car b!tch
I don see ya short hand dwarf with peanut size dick your frustration is understood.
Na empty vessel like you dey make noise if you need money beg mudafuker i go follow bust ya ynash.
Na your papa and mama put work for ya hand
you see say den go soon die and you go follow.
Olriburuku omoirankinran
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarahade:

Why you dey describe your family like this.
I talk am na rituals your parents go use you do.
You don buy puppy wet go lick ya tear year ynash abi. grin grin
Idon see you go borrow car b!tch
I don see ya short hand dwarf with peanut size dick your frustration is understood.
Na empty vessel like you dey make noise if you need money beg mudafuker i go follow bust ya ynash.
Na your papa and mama put work for ya hand
you see say den go soon die and you go follow.
Olriburuku omoirankinran
Well if u like accept if na my car or not na u sabi na jealousy go kill u die throway. As ur papa and mama go soon die and money for burial no dey look for d nearest bush throway their corpse for dogs and vultures to feed on. The other white is to be sent to Nigeria that is y i reomve d plate number. U see my hand. What I pay alone on tax for 4 months wud feed u and ur miserable people for 1yr and plenty change go remain. What I spend on dat little dog for 5 months wud feed u and ur family for 1 yr. So I dare u to send if u can which is not possible as u never chop enough. Na face me I face u u dey live in. U too like dick so tey u no who get big ir small. Ashawo girl na only prick dey ur demented brain. Make I feed ur eyes with reality.

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Well if u like accept if na my car or not na u sabi na jealousy go kill u die throway. As ur papa and mama go soon die and money for burial no dey look for d nearest bush throway their corpse for dogs and vultures to feed on. The other white is to be sent to Nigeria that is y i reomve d plate number. U see my hand. What I pay alone on tax for 4 months wud feed u and ur miserable people for 1yr and plenty change go remain. What I spend on dat little dog for 5 months wud feed u and ur family for 1 yr. So I dare u to send if u can which is not possible as u never chop enough. Na face me I face u u dey live in. U too like dick so tey u no who get big ir small. Ashawo girl na only prick dey ur demented brain. Make I feed ur eyes with reality.
I
shocked shocked is that what happened to your parents eeyah I knew it but don't worry your other siblings will use you for rituals don't worry ya 3 inches dick is useless can't even produce children talkless of money so their dogs will eat it.
Oga driver stop deceiving yourself and your dwarf generation What you spend on the dog or what the owners spend on it.
F@ggot Oshi your market no dey here biatch move.
Fat pig just beg I will help your situation.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
laudate:

When you're a Yoruba or a northerner and claim to be from Niger Delta online, what are you? A fake!
Igalas are fooling themselves. Do you even know that Igala people are one out of the 10% other ethnic groups in Anambra state?
Government propaganda wheel.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarahade:

I
shocked shocked is that what happened to your parents eeyah I knew it but don't worry your other siblings will use you for rituals don't worry ya 3 inches dick is useless can't even produce children talkless of money so their dogs will eat it.
Oga driver stop deceiving yourself and your dwarf generation What you spend on the dog or what the owners spend on it.
F@ggot Oshi your market no dey here biatch move.
Fat pig just beg I will help your situation.

I live in d scandinavia where u cant see any person, citizens or legitimate resident that is poor cos of a well developed welfare system. Even if I am without job, I can depend on welfare to live well. Even a cleaner, driver or salesperson earn well here. So stop deceiving yourself. I forgot u can donate ur parents corpse as cadaver to d nearest teaching hospital. Poor girl dont claim what u re not.
All my gadgets below u can never afford ur entire life. Go for vagina tightening so that 6/7 in dick wont be 3 in in ur well.

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by laudate: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
steppins:
When you're a Yoruba or a northerner and claim to be from Niger Delta online, what are you? A fake!
Igalas are fooling themselves. Do you even know that Igala people are one out of the 10% other ethnic groups in Anambra state?
Government propaganda wheel.
Well, whether you are Yoruba or a northerner, that is your call & your own headache. sad Obviously you suffer from a problem of not knowing your true identity. Nobody here cares if you are even from the Niger-Delta. The proportion of Igalas in Anambra state is less than 2% of the entire Igala population. They cannot decide for the bulk of the other Igalas in Kogi and other parts of the middle belt. So you are actually the one fooling yourself, because the Igalas know where they belong. Oh, thank you for finally letting us all know that "Government propaganda wheel,' is your middle name. It suits you to a 'T'. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I live in d scandinavia where u cant see any person, citizens or legitimate resident that is poor cos of a well developed welfare system. Even if I am without job, I can depend on welfare to live well. Even a cleaner, driver or salesperson earn well here. So stop deceiving yourself. I forgot u can donate ur parents corpse as cadaver to d nearest teaching hospital. Poor girl dont claim what u re not.
All my gadgets below u can never afford ur entire life. Go for vagina tightening so that 6/7 in dick wont be 3 in in ur well.
Wèré hungry mofo no be only Scandinavia na Scotland u wish mtcheeew mad deported driver.
Send your account slave boy don't be shy f*cker.
I don't need vagina tightening for a 9 inches d!ck Nancy.
Well you can use it for your over stretched ass wh0re.
You will kill ya parents desperate wh0re and die yasef.

Gadgets mumu ode pangolo (empty can) make sure you return them back o.
Borrow borrow make me shine. Oloshi
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarahade:

Wèré hungry mofo no be only Scandinavia na Scotland u wish mtcheeew mad deported driver.
You will be the one to even kill ya parents desperate wh0re.
Hahaahaa oshi nie. Were, omo ale, give me ur number make i call u now make u believe.
Shey u dey confirm abi u need more pics. Jealousy cry E de pain am oooo. Dick sucker drunk with cum. Ashawo, go tighten ur hole. Cursed bastard child of a beast progeny.
See d food in my freezer, if i show my ref u go die of BP tongue
Show ur own na cos u dey shame poor bastard

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarahade:

Google scandinavia local slowpoke. I dey wait for ur pics. Stop forming what u re not. cry
E dey pepper u for body. Enemy of progress ogbanje
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
laudate:

Well, whether you are Yoruba or a northerner, that is your call & your own headache. sad Obviously you suffer from a problem of not knowing your true identity. Nobody here cares if you are even from the Niger-Delta. The proportion of Igalas in Anambra state is less than 2% of the entire Igala population. They cannot decide for the bulk of the other Igalas in Kogi and other parts of the middle belt. So you are actually the one fooling yourself, because the Igalas know where they belong. Oh, thank you for finally letting us all know that "Government propaganda wheel,' is your middle name. It suits you to a 'T'. undecided
Nobody is deciding for them. We've said it over and over again. If you don't want to be with Biafra, the door is wide open.
Insignificant minority groups keep making these things a big deal.
Before we continue whatever we're doing, which ethnic minority group are you from? Lets start from there.
If you're an Afonja, Edo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, then I have no business talking about Biafra with you.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by freshbear(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
EmeeNaka:
There are too many exaggerations in this article
1) That Igbo people are in control of 70% of commercial activities in the North. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Northerners i saw while in the North are astute businessmen. They are in control of Northern commerce. I will instead agree that Igbos commercial activities in the North are quite significant.
2) Biafra agitation is led by Igbos chiefly, but not only Igbos are in support of it and the Biafra proposed map does not make the Biafra, a landlocked state except if there are some other people preparing another Biafra.
3) Igbos business activities in the North are mutually beneficial to the Igbos and the North. The envy and Jealousy that always come with Igbo business is Nigeria are unwarranted. Every Nigerian eye is set on Igbo business. They will talk of it 20times per day always alluding to their friendliness. Every part of Nigeria is hostile to Igbo people. It's just that the people there still need what igbos offers. Igbos turn any environment they settle to viable environment and develop it unlike other Nigeria tribesmen who will not even attempt to buy land in Igboland nor even develop a free land given to them. At Ugwuoba in Enugu, a large Hectares of lands were given to Northerners to build their place. They ended up setting up a refugee camp there. They would not mould a single block to erect a building. They devastated the land.
If you give such land to Igbo man, in 3years,you will be amazed. Go to Shaki in Oyo state and see newest examples but few days back,an indigene of shaki started threatening Igbo's to leave Shaki.
4) National Integration should not be led by a single group. Many Yorubas will claim of being good host but they never claim of being good immigrants notably because if a Yoruba man want to travel, he will most likely travel outside Nigeria. A lot of Nigerians accuse igbos of being unruly but they can't go outside their homeland in Nigeria to live where there are no Igboman in the same Nigeria. Most group oppose Biafra secession by threatening to secede if Igbos go; that's a sign that the only thing keeping many groups in Nigeria is Igbo man.
5) There is nothing more to learn about Hausa Fulani North men. There is no way to please them if you're not a Muslim. The fact that Igbo man drinks a beer during Fasting is a non-issue. Making statements against is simply being unNigerian.
In Conclusion, Igbos has been more Nigerian than any groups in Nigeria. Igbos live out the true meaning of National integration which has brought them harm from those who has always touted one Nigeria but hate to see it materialized. The only thing that sections of Nigeria care about Nigeria is oil wealth. The idea of Nationhood is totally opposed by majority of Nigeria groups. The call for secession will continue unless Nigeria restructure in such a way as to promote Corporate coexistence.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
sarahade:

Show ur kpalasa I don show my pangolo gadgets, show ur carton if u ve any i don show my own na. Jealousy no wan make u accet as u never recover from shock. If na ur village juju say dem go deport e no go work angry
I am sure u learned a new world today "scandinavia" not Scotland local mbeke. I know u ve never in ur miserable life heard of it. grin
U wan go arrange d photo wey u go show me abi. Send ur own now u no fit. Money u never see u say u wan send lol cheesy If u say wetin God give me na borrow borrow show ur now.
Thunder fire u throway die
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 3:49am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Hahaahaa oshi nie. Were, omo ale, give me ur number make i call u now make u believe.
Shey u dey confirm abi u need more pics. Jealousy cry E de pain am oooo. Dick sucker drunk with cum. Ashawo, go tighten ur hole. Cursed bastard child of a beast progeny.
See d food in my freezer, if i show my ref u go die of BP tongue
Show ur own na cos u dey shame poor bastard
Were pain me lol and you have to quote me 3 times I get your time omo(detergent). you be bastard I've told you to beg don't be shy.
finally you don spill my number make you beg.
You no see d!ck suck again him dey pain you.
Olosho Nancy I don't have a d!ck but I go still burst ya ynash for you.
I still dey wait for pic of your small d!ck too omoale.
I've told you leave your owners apartment deported slave.
Hahahaha wèré leleyi sha make I show you my freezer make you use am pose for ya bf.
Oloko kekere f*ck off.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 3:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Show ur kpalasa I don show my pangolo gadgets, show ur carton if u ve any i don show my own na. Jealousy no wan make u accet as u never recover from shock. If na ur village juju say dem go deport e no go work angry
I am sure u learned a new world today "scandinavia" not Scotland local mbeke. I know u ve never in ur miserable life heard of it. grin
U wan go arrange d photo wey u go show me abi. Send ur own now u no fit. Money u never see u say u wan send lol cheesy If u say wetin God give me na borrow borrow show ur now.
Thunder fire u throway die
New word from a demented dwarf.
I know your frustration is on the high side that's why you will die.
Jealous of what exactly your slacked ass or your trash gadget or your short d!ck. grin
Nancy just beg I will help you.
And if you are waiting for a pic that's where you will rotten fool.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 4:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Google scandinavia local slowpoke. I dey wait for ur pics. Stop forming what u re not. cry
E dey pepper u for body. Enemy of progress ogbanje
You wey go die throwaway soon. Dey wait o
Take your advice and shove it down your ass cause that's where your brain is"stop forming what you are not " .
Lol yes I be ogbanje but you dey hungry and progress is not for your generation so your destiny is useless to us.
Scandinavia shikoko surulere ni mtcheeew. apuruka
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2017
sarahade:

You wey go die throwaway soon. Dey wait o
Take your advice and shove it down your ass cause that's where your brain is"stop forming what you are not " .
Lol yes I be ogbanje but you dey hungry and progress is not for your generation so your destiny is useless to us.
Scandinavia shikoko surulere ni mtcheeew. apuruka
Craze don enter deep into ur brain so tey u see guy come dey give am Nancy. Send pics make i evaluate what u re worth but u no fit cos u dey shame. Poverty don cook u so tey u don over done with fustration & hopelessness wey make small thing dey pepper u for body. Na ur type wey go dey beg me wetin i carry come if i visit. Infact u go dey lick my boot. At least u go fit see better food chop for that day. Go suck dick na ur food as u no dey feel am within ur well betweem ur short legs. grin
E go pain am oooo
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2017
sarahade:

Were pain me lol and you have to quote me 3 times I get your time omo(detergent). you be bastard I've told you to beg don't be shy.
finally you don spill my number make you beg.
You no see d!ck suck again him dey pain you.
Olosho Nancy I don't have a d!ck but I go still burst ya ynash for you.
I still dey wait for pic of your small d!ck too omoale.
I've told you leave your owners apartment deported slave.
Hahahaha wèré leleyi sha make I show you my freezer make you use am pose for ya bf.
Oloko kekere f*ck off.
As ur mama and papa don turn animal look for small space tie them for pole outside till dem die throway their corpse cos they are not fit for burial. Go bust ur papa and mama nyash. If that one no do u go burst ur siblings ynashes. If u dey wait for dick u go wait for enternity. I dont want to be disgusted with seeing ur mucus discharging vagina wey u never fit treat cos u no get money. cry
Send ur own pics, shame no let u cos na dirty ghetto u dey live. Empty barrel oshi nie, were, omo ale, ekwensu, ewu anupam,
Go suck dick make ur craze demented head clear small.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Craze don enter deep into ur brain so tey u see guy come dey give am Nancy. Send pics make i evaluate what u re worth but u no fit cos u dey shame. Poverty don cook u so tey u don over done with fustration & hopelessness wey make small thing dey pepper u for body. Na ur type wey go dey beg me wetin i carry come if i visit. Infact u go dey lick my boot. At least u go fit see better food chop for that day. Go suck dick na ur food as u no dey feel am within ur well betweem ur short legs. grin
E go pain am oooo
Mumu Nancy Google it fool. I will continue to suck dick because I'm a woman and I know that is your headache f@g and that is what will kill you.
Don't worry I'm expecting your 3 inches d!ck pic that you use on children.
If you want to know my worth send your account hungry dog.
I just pity your deranged parent who will end up donating your head to the dogs and pen!s to your dog and they will die with you.
As for my short legs they are longer than yours short man devil.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

As ur mama and papa don turn animal look for small space tie them for pole outside till dem die throway their corpse cos they are not fit for burial. Go bust ur papa and mama nyash. If that one no do u go burst ur siblings ynashes. If u dey wait for dick u go wait for enternity. I dont want to be disgusted with seeing ur mucus discharging vagina wey u never fit treat cos u no get money. cry
Send ur own pics, shame no let u cos na dirty ghetto u dey live. Empty barrel oshi nie, were, omo ale, ekwensu, ewu anupam,
Go suck dick make ur craze demented head clear small.
Na your ynash I go burst wh0re. I don't want to be scarred for life with the pic of your ajaku eran that you call pen!s.
Ghetto lol you will know better about places like that bastard cunt.
Ewu, anofia foul omoaleburuku omoirankinran.
Na that penis wey dey hungry you go choke you.
DIE B!TCH
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2017
sarahade:

Na your ynash I go burst wh0re. I don't want to be scarred for life with the pic of your ajaku eran that you call pen!s.
Ghetto lol you will know better about places like that bastard cunt.
Ewu, anofia foul omoaleburuku omoirankinran.
Na that penis wey dey hungry you go choke you.
DIE B!TCH
Ur mama wey chop dick and got drunk with cum. She no wan retire from ashawo work now sickness don full her body so tey hospital reject am. Ur papa wey be agbero smoke igbo, harshish, marijuana sniff heroin join so tey d craze wey dey worry am pass wetin doctor fit handle. After he was tied like d dog he is in d psychiatric hospital he was kicked out to roam d streets like d mad dog he is. U sef ur olosho work wey u dey do now customer no dey cry
Eyah sorry ooo. Die soon make i piss on ur corpse. Go and change ur pad u no dey shame u never change pad
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Ur mama wey chop dick and got drunk with cum. She no wan retire from ashawo work now sickness don full her body so tey hospital reject am. Ur papa wey be agbero smoke igbo, harshish, marijuana sniff heroin join so tey d craze wey dey worry am pass wetin doctor fit handle. After he was tied like d dog he is in d psychiatric hospital he was kicked out to roam d streets like d mad dog he is. U sef ur olosho work wey u dey do now customer no dey cry
Eyah sorry ooo. Die soon make i piss on ur corpse. Go and change ur pad u no dey shame u never change pad
I know say na your family story you dey narrate make sure you die quickly so we can be free from your deranged family and generation.
No be your mama introduce me to olosho work before you come join us.
I Know what you want modafuckar and I will give you but first go and take care of your busted ass wey dey comot worm I go give you money fat hungry cow.
Why not snap you dick cunt.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarahade:

I know say na your family story you dey narrate make sure you die quickly so we can be free from your deranged family and generation.
No be your mama introduce me to olosho work before you come join us.
I Know what you want modafuckar and I will give you but first go and take care of your busted ass wey dey comot worm I go give you money fat hungry cow.
Why not snap you dick cunt.
So u admit say na olosho work u dey do. My parents are hale and hearty here with me not ur sick hungry parent soon to die. Send ur pics cos u dey shame d ghetto u dey. Dangote truck go crush u die throway. Soon i go pee on ur grave.
Flexing my sunday right now. Make e no pain u if u like get BP no be me cause ur misery cry

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So u admit say na olosho work u dey do. My parents are hale and hearty here with me not ur sick hungry parent soon to die. Send ur pics cos u dey shame d ghetto u dey. Dangote truck go crush u die throway. Soon i go pee on ur grave.
Flexing my sunday right now. Make e no pain u if u like get BP no be me cause ur misery cry
shocked omoale sabi dangote truck na wetin kill your mad parents be that abi. You go follow join them wèré pikin.
Snap your ajaku eran you call d!ck ashawo ten kobo.

Mad man dey always flex Sunday too for gutter.
No dey deny na olosho dey sabi olosho na your family work now.
Fat chimpanzee cursed generation.
Let us help your condition oloriburuku somebody before maggot chop your anus finish.
Bleep off my mention pussy.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarahade:

shocked omoale sabi dangote truck na wetin kill your mad parents be that abi. You go follow join them wèré pikin.
Snap your ajaku eran you call d!ck ashawo ten kobo.

Mad man dey always flex Sunday too for gutter.
No dey deny na olosho dey sabi olosho na your family work now.
Fat chimpanzee cursed generation.
Let us help your condition oloriburuku somebody before maggot chop your anus finish.
Bleep off my mention pussy.
Show ur own pics na u no wan show, u dey shame? slowpoke, poo eating dog make u no go die of BP.
Go epp ur mama and papa make dem see food chop or u want chop d leftover of my little pet. Go and change ur pad and pant it stinks that is y u discharge foul smelling mucus from dat well bored wide by many customers with different sizes. Stop dat work i fit employ for my firm. All u need na call i go epp ur miserable and wrteched life. Ashawo/olosho no be work. Learn from d consequence ur mama wey go soon die is passing thru now wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.