Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers (63422 Views)

Desperately In Need Of Pos,here Is It / Desperately In Need Of Pos,contact Me..07081732954 / Distributors Of POS Thermal Paper In Nigeria Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Divay22(f): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
chimauk:
its also point of service
Oh really
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by chimauk(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:

Oh really
sorry dear. I was wrong.point of sale also means point of purchase. POS ND POP can be used interchangeably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by yutsuf(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
Point Of Sale them nor know
after checking google
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Collyno82(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pot Of Soup POS mbok
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by mofeoluwadassah: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
thanks 2 dis thread........now i know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by honniemail(f): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pls i know authmated teller machine but dunno usb meaning......can u pls help me with d meaning?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by toseen7: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
comradespade:

Lol.
No be true? grin
lol, na true bro, Arugbo have seen it all. lol
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by toseen7: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
honniemail:
Pls i know automated teller machine but dunno usb meaning......can u pls help me with d meaning?
Universal Serial Bus
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by bizhop01: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Partner Of Sex
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by donqx: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
pusssssssssy on sale
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Bamz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
After dressing all nice and dandy, maybe even just got out from ICM.... These same girls will be forming at the mall.

Point automated?

Point of service?

angry
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Bamz(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
chimauk:
its also point of service

It's point of sale terminal or machine. No such thing as point of service terminal or machine.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by ejykzy: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58090003] shocked

Port of Sex.

Lol...ashawo see wie ur mind de go, no be only port of sex, na place of sex
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by ejykzy: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58090003] shocked

Port of Sex.

Lol...ashawo see wie ur mind de go, no be only port of sex, na place of sex
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by ejykzy: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
I kno sey all of una no go school,,,pls copy and paste the answer in ur empty brain.... POS means - pant of suck...lol
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by patola080(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
If this question was forwarded to buhari before election I bet my life he wouldn't have answered. Maybe that could have shown us how clueless of a president he was go'n become.

Quote me if your father is a bastard. undecided
I knw dat my father is not but u should have ask ur mum Wu ur father is because u re doing like dat he goat son kanu because both of you lack some tin wc is brain
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by kingPhidel(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
For those who are scrolling down to compare answers am before commenting! Hmmmmm. Wunna weldon
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by happney65: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
If this question was forwarded to buhari before election I bet my life he wouldn't have answered. Maybe that could have shown us how clueless of a president he was go'n become.

Quote me if your father is a bastard. undecided

Yes ohhh..Remember he said President Michelle of West Germany..Olodo Man
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
toseen7:

lol, na true bro, Arugbo have seen it all. lol

So, nothing wey eyes never see grin grin
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
kennygee:
Ask Nigerians what ATM or USB means.

You go faint.

It is sad that its youths between the ages of 20-40 that are failing this questions choi.

you meant these questions?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Ator008(m): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Initialism(internet) parent over shoulder (i.e. observing the young user's conversation)(legal) proof of service(linguistics) part of speech (noun, verb, interjection etc.)(retail) point of sale / point of service(technology) Proprietary Operating System(vulgar) piece of shit
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by uvalued(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
bubu don suffer ...
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Godson32(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2017
POS - Piece Of Shìt
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by honniemail(f): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2017
toseen7:

Universal Serial Bus

Thanks...now i know

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by ugladys: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
pussy On Sale, shikena.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by mecussey(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
yea...na Buhari dey cause all this things
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
@zytin we get back to you soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.