Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,830 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun (2561 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors / Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by ajepako(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
First time this old man is making sense....

APC is the worst thing to happen...

EVER....
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by Paperwhite(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
[/b]"We too now know that we can be fired and that is democracy”‎, he added."[b]
shocked shocked Hehehe! grin grin grin grin Even APC's "Change" no make sense again to their chairman.This zoo of a country is already falling apart while the senile man is talking about an unrealistic election.
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by Paperwhite(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked shocked. [/b]"Oyegun however hailed the contributions of chairmen of parties that merged, ex-vice president, Atiku Abubakar, ex-governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu and ‘new PDP’ entrants in ensuring victory for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.
The ‘new PDP’ members where senators, Reps members, governors under the People’s Democratic Party that defected to the APC after its formation.
“We had three party chairmen, and a lot of other individuals- former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and a few others who participated actively. And we must not forget the role that was played by the new PDP.”[b]
Meanwhile these're the same former PDP members that APC have consistently claimed destroyed Nigeria.
APC is the worst catastrophe ever witnessed in histroy.Aha unu bu sorry.
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by Paperwhite(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
sarrki:

APC is a total disaster

Aside few of them

Pmb, Osinbajo and ambode

shocked shocked shocked Chineke! Why you dey take style exempt your demigod nah or is he not the best thing to happen to Nigeria again? Seems APC matter don tire you.No wonder you hibernated for a long time.
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
The Nigerian Political Syntax has APC as header while PDP is the body.

2019 is for Referendum, there should be no election until we agree on Regionalism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by aolawale025: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
He ain't lying
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by MetaPhysical: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oyegun should be sacked for this statement. Is this a party Chairman? He has tacitly admitted his party failed and need to be replaced.

I think he is vehemently against the Tinubu camp becoming successors of power. With this statement, Oyegun has offered himself as an accessory to APC failure.
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by bossrillboss: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

www.apdanigeria.com

You may also.PM me
..my guy I dnt knw ao to pm o..maybe u teach me.thanks.
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians will vote APC out in 2019...

APDA has come to lead

Hustler.

Dokpesi and Co are the saviours abi?

You are never stable. Party jobber.

Tomorrow if apda no give you stipend, you deny to may be aprico.

U be like simple pendulum: a swing to the left, a swing to the right.
Re: Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun by drey076(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
sarrki:

Baba we will vote individuals then

Not party
Thank you jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Chasing Rats when the house is on Fire? / 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria / Ghosts Are Now Being Used To Attack Me In Government House - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.