Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor Said Yesterday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor Said Yesterday (photos) (654 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / KAYEFI: What A Scientist From Swedish Said Yesterday / Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor Said Yesterday (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello, guys its your favorite health blogger

If you remember clearly or have been following me up on my blog, you will remember I promised some articles for this week which talks about how to clear pimples and products fair people can get to clear their pimples with hassle (Don't worry, my natural remedies works on both black and fair people and black people get rid of it more quickly than fair people through natural remedies).

Secondly,

For those of your critizing me for saying that you should not scrub your face with sponge at night when bathing (as it helps make your pimples disappear) you should understand that I am speaking from my experience and it is what I am still doing till date. I remember someone calling me across the street just to ask me for my formula (because he remembered that my face was entirely covered, but my face at that time looked cleaner than his who had tried ever skin care product available, including skineal).

Also, remember that the big giveaway is coming up on the 26th of June, you get a big chance to win #1,000 worth of recharge cards and all you have to do to qualify is to follow my social media page Instagram: @paulfitnessdoctor and answer two questions.. Make sure you follow and keep updated with my blog to stand a chance to claim the prize.

Remember, you deserve to look good, even if your mirror says something different. If don't want to go through the hardwork to look good or don't care, at least do it for me, because I really care and want you to look good.

Follow my blog here https://page.co/v9dY

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Re: What Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor Said Yesterday (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: What Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor Said Yesterday (photos) by koolsnoop2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice one Op
Re: What Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor Said Yesterday (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
koolsnoop2:
Nice one Op

Thank you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend / A Short Story About How I Win The Heart Of My Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.