Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Can You Date A Girl Who Deosn't Have Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl Who Deosn't Have Money (643 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl Who Deosn't Have Money by ayo84(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2010
honestly i can't, it puts us on an inequal footing.I'm not saying that the girl spends money on you,NO
what i mean is : imagine you dating a broke ass , rich wannabe,low life chic, she will be all out to "CHOP YOUR DOLLARS"
ASKIN FOR HANDOUTS, HONEY I NEED TO DO MY HAIR, HONEY I NEED TO BUY THIS and buy that.

It's so messed up,i'll rather go out with a girl who's independent and working and has cheese of hers for her basic needs,
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Deosn't Have Money by bee444: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hi @ Poster

Pls scroll down the Romance home page, @DonRaLPH is got the same topic as you. I advise you change the topic.

Take care
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Deosn't Have Money by sistajay(f): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2010
Poster. . . . . go, go find your Independent woman! Spendin on any woman is money well spent!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Deosn't Have Money by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 23, 2010
@poster
i dont give a damn if she is poor or rich as long as she is RIGHT!
her financial status has nothing to do with the issue at hand, if you care so much about it then help her make some money of her own.
just because someone is poor doesnt automatically mean that she is going to try to get after your money.
just dont show your money and get on HER level!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Deosn't Have Money by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
It depends on the kind of level that one put him self, that can make her to demand.

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Guys Might Be Afraid To Commit / Romantic Valentine Sms / Masculine Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.