Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,959 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Beloved. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beloved. (568 Views)

Tribute To My Beloved Bigvajina / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / The Day I Cheated On My Beloved Wife By Olutana Olufunso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beloved. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
A Plea to the Populance to help save ‘Goat Peppersoup’

This article as is rightly headed is a plea to everyone whether directly affected or indirectly affected to act quick and fast to help save the Goat Peppersoup delicacy before it goes into extinction!

I love Goat Peppersoup a lot.
Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know myself.
I simply just love it.
Now I have not eaten this delicacy in a while now and its not because I haven’t had the appetite for it.
No, rather its cause’ the enemies of Goat Peppersoup have decided to punish me!

If you eat Goat Peppersoup very well, you will know that a plate of Goat Peppersoup is not complete unless it has at least the underlisted ingredients:
1. Goat Meat.
2. Goat Intestines.
3. Uziza Seeds.
4. Okada Spice.
5. African Nutmeg.
6. Salt.
7. Pepper.
8. Seasoning.
If any of these ingredients isn’t there it just isn’t Goat Peppersoup.
It Can’t be Goat Peppersoup.

Now in times past you need nothing more than a thousand naira to prepare a pot of Goat Peppersoup, that would serve at least Six Persons.
Now, the Enemies of Goat Peppersoup have made it almost impossible to spend Two thousand Naira to prepare Goat Peppersoup.

I went to the market on Saturday and I discovered I needed three thousand five hundred to prepare Goat Peppersoup!
Its Thrice as much as before and over even!

Now I cannot abide this, and so I implore PMB to please put up this matter to the Criminal court and probe further to find out why its so.

Whoever causes such treason to Goat Peppersoup Delicacy must face the law duly and be punished, and with immediate effect.

Why should I hear that no one wants to travel to the north anymore and bring them Goats down South because of Boko Haram.
This is just another reason why Boko Haram must be destroyed and with immediate effect.

I Remain always,
Yours Faithfully,
Alero Ajems Arubi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Beloved. by Loyalblak007(f): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
cheesy Wow
Re: My Beloved. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
I have no idea what to even type, This world sure has a lot of weird peeps woh, all this long essay for Goat pepper soup,

Re: My Beloved. by IamSINZ(m): 1:39am On Jun 14, 2017
undecided
Re: My Beloved. by ItsTutsi(m): 1:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Mungo pack u see wetin u cuz!!

Re: My Beloved. by holluphemydavid(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
cheesy Wow
so we registered nairaland on same year same month grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"On Behalf Of All Boys, I Plead To All The Loyal Girls" - Reekado Banks (pics) / How True Is This New Tactics Deployed By Badoo Cultists?? / The Differences Between Dating And Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.