Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby (676 Views)

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
A nairaland welcomes his new born baby

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by IamSINZ(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Congratulations to a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2017
IamSINZ:
Congratulations to a nairalander.

grin
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by IamSINZ(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin

Morning, Ann. grin
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Congrats. And "welcome to the world, little one. May it be your oyster"
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

Morning, Ann. grin

Morning, you. Hope you've been good, dear.
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by IamSINZ(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Morning, you. Hope you've been good, dear.

I'm doing just fine. smiley

You've been M.I.A, whats popping?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm doing just fine. smiley

You've been M.I.A, whats popping?

Good to know. I had to catch up on some work.
Re: A Nairalander Welcomes The Birth Of His New Born Baby by IamSINZ(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Good to know. I had to catch up on some work.

Nice, don't stress yourself too much sha....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room / So Hilarious: See What A Lady Found In Her Guy's Room / When I Was A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.