Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop Without PC (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop Without PC (photos) (1928 Views)

Which One Should I Go For.. Infinix Hot Note 5 Or Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro??? / No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop Without PC (photos) by seotools01: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
How to upgrade Infinix Hot Note to Lollipop without PC

Do you own the Infinix Hot Note smartphone? This device arrives with some awesome features and Android platform. At first, we are absolutely happy with the factory firmware version. Later comes the desire to get more from your smartphone and you start to think on how to upgrade Infinix Hot Note to Lollipop without a computer. Can any interested Nigerian achieve this goal without problems or not? Let us see what you can do without a computer.

Many Nigerians enjoy using the Infinix Hot Note because this smartphone boasts great goodies, cute design, nice and popular operating system.

It will be awesome if you can continue enjoying all the cool benefits of the phone you already own and at the same time understand how to upgrade Android version to a better, improved, and desired release.

Infinix Hot Note upgrade
Most owners of Infinix Hot Note get the gadget with Android KitKat version. Would you like to find out how to upgrade Infinix Hot Note to Lollipop?

Since your smartphone boasts 1.4 GHz chip, 1 GB of RAM, 5.5-inch screen and 16GB of built-in storage, you can install Lollipop and get an updated device.

How to upgrade Infinix Hot Note to Lollipop
Method 1
Since you don’t have a computer right now, you need something where you can download the Lollipop file to.

First of all, we advise you to find a micro SD memory card for your phone. Otherwise, you can easily run out of space when getting the....

CONTINUE READING THESE STEPS WITH PICTURES HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/best-guide-upgrade-android-lollipop-infinix-hot-note-without-pc

(1) (Reply)

Demonic individuals / Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? / Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.