Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders (27078 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by MAGNETIC(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
buhari needs crucification
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Riduane: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Take heart bro....

On a more serious note, you should turn a new leaf and stop being an as$..you're an adult for Pete's sake. undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by EKITI001: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib42qAV8NPM

cc lalasticlala seun
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Beat123(f): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Vp pls don't let me insult u!!!

Meeting with northern elders as what? Who are they? Smh
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by gentlekeny(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Short devil visits terrorists

My take is they are aware buhari is almost dead ,hence they needed attention from the short man when he becomes president soonest .

This Ozaoekpe sef ehn! you be real Okpe o!
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Ladsfudelis: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why are you people towing this part of destruction. You are always happy when things go bad. VP is trying to fix it yet you are not satisfied.
OZAOEKPE:

My take is they are aware buhari is almost dead ,hence they needed attention from the short man when he becomes president soonest .

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by freshinko: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
What will he be telling South Eastern lesders since he's not in support of RESTRUCTURING,if he finally visits them?
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Bullhari007(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
he must contest for bullhari as acting President.... the useless 93years Fulani vegetable must complete his 8years tenor either on wheelchair, wheelbarrow, bedridden, coma or dead, we will find a way to embalm him so he won't decay till his 8years mandate elapse... for zombies they must eat their faeces , famine have not started yet

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by UwaBuPawPaw: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
One cloth everyday
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by millionaireman: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Visit the new Owners of Nigeria.

Nigeria, that country whose one ethnic group used its soldiers to restructure politically, wrote a constitution which it imposed on the country.

The country's civilian politicians have not been able, and may never untangle the mess made by the soldiers who greedily made northern Nigeria the New owners of Nigeria.

Nigeria failed and a laughable country in modern times.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by nell4: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
LordCrimson:
This is where charity starts from, Not globe-trotting in search of elusive foreign investors!!
yes oo. but why was that guy travelling all over the world then. what did he achieve? just wasted our money for nothing
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by coptic: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
What's Pauline Tallen doing there?

It's high time middle beltans stopped parading themselves as northerners.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by donqx: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Allee90: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Prof please handle them with extra caution because they are the Owners of Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Aburi001: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Wait a minute, is marriage by force, if I may ask?!

Why can't the Federal Government allow the igbos to go and form their own Nation through a referendum?

The truth is that the Oil block in the Niger Delta being controlled by the Northern Elites won't allow them to support the break-up.....period!
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Chyxki: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Guy, since when Ag President Osinbanjo begin deserve such disrespect?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Sirheny007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Do not fail to remind them Osinbajo....

Send these Almajiris to school
@boki will never learn.
@boki go school they refused.
Arewa ppl should be ashamed that their major contribution to the country is Islamic terrorism.
No wonder major Gideon Orkar expelled Borno state from Nigeria during his coup broadcast in 1991.

angry angry angry
Power grabbing illiterates
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by bestgift4ever(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
All this is too much for ossy, I think it's high time bubu says something. We Nigerian's want to hear from him as the no 1 citizen of this country.

#justmyownopinion#
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
olusledge:
to be honest everybody is tired of this one Nigeria
"everybody" I like that word, tho some will still be pretending to love it but in the real sense, everyone are tired already
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by cashboss2017: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
afonja osibanjo
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by najoke: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ipobwarrior:
Afonja meets zombie
To discuss unity begging gullible ipob robots grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
We're still hoping for our beloved nation Nigeria. wink
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by dotreal4life: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
May God's will be done
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by DaBillionnaire: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
when will you start making meaningful contributions? you can't raise a family with this kind of mindset. you are almost 35 already

Guy, u gat no chill at all grin
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Bimpe29: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

And a heartless kidnappers are anxious to kidnap the devil and terrorists.

OZAEKPE that's what you are

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by roselineadeyemi(f): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cool
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by BABANGBALI: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
they are the curse of our problems in Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by enigmaticlion: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

how tall is your own father IPOB swine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Elbowroom: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Kayode Fayemi's Governorship Campaign In Ekiti (Photos) / Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate / APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.