Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders (27077 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by calyto: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Your attitude online shows how you verbally insult your parents at home(if you have any)

OZAOEKPE:
Short devil visits terrorists

My take is they are aware buhari is almost dead ,hence they needed attention from the short man when he becomes president soonest .

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
calyto:

Your attitude online shows how you verbally insult your parents at home(if you have any)

Kpele
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by buchilino(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
aolawale025:
Am waiting to him to meet the southern leaders as well. A lot of people see this as biafra-arewa face off. But in truth all parts of the country are aggrieved. There is a need to dialogue

UR ONE OF D FEW DAT MAKE SENSE IN DIS FORUM.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by 1Dray(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
when will you start making meaningful contributions? you can't raise a family with this kind of mindset. you are almost 35 already

How far? What about Onyi?
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by sixtuso(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

My take is they are aware buhari is almost dead ,hence they needed attention from the short man when he becomes president soonest Yea your right
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Eastern meeting is the most important. I hope he is not meeting with the Eastern politicians that will come and play politics but he should meet with the fire spiting Easterners. That is the only way we can have a meaningful discussion to chart a way forward
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by simplycarro: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
when will you start making meaningful contributions? you can't raise a family with this kind of mindset. you are almost 35 already

Forget it, that guy is lost already. Just learn to read and laugh at his comment and move to quote a sane comment.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by APCsupporter: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

My take is they are aware buhari is almost dead ,hence they needed attention from the short man when he becomes president soonest .

oremussanctus you have been posting rubbish since the day you came back
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
APCsupporter:

oremussanctus you have been posting rubbish since the day you came back
Omenka
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by joe120120(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
THEY ZOO .
NO LAW IN THE ZOO
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Graciafun(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

He's someone's father, be very mindful of the fact.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Kdgoldyoungest: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
he is worthy,stop insulting him. don't be ignorant of decisive future. his working 4 d love. get dat
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by holluphemydavid(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
pls tell him again
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Whatever the case is,its better it goes to the SW,cuz its better to take a shorty than a coward.."third class" citizen dont have a say in this country,their drug induced brain wont let them think rationally
OZAOEKPE:

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
The only animal is ur father the he-goat who wont think logically by staying in his confines instead of trying to go to someones land and be a nuisance,and when the opportunity arises for them to leave the so called people they love to hate,they remind us of their hero/coward OJUKWU,who bitched out on about 1m lives
LUGBE:
Really short of words, Nigeria unity has really broken.

To me, we can come together and sign up and go our different ways peacefully.

It is no longer working, the hand writing is all over.

Easterners will go to north to settle, they will buy land,, build and do there businesses lawfully while the north will go to east to do business and will want to collect there lands by killing them and their co-terrorist in national assembly will be pushing for grazing bill.

To them they are wise, just very annoying set of animals in human form
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Its a shame ur mother is not up there,maybe if she wasn't doing ashawo business..she would have been respected like the woman up there
Christane:
Meet wit nothern leaders to discuss what? Look as dat woman wey wear blue b like buhari .
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
U woulnt know the essence bcuz this is not a "telemundo" issue..if only ur father had sent u to school and brought u up better instead of drinking burukutu all day at the pub,u would have known better
Beat123:
Vp pls don't let me insult u!!!

Meeting with northern elders as what? Who are they? Smh
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Beat123(f): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
U woulnt know the essence bcuz this is not a "telemundo" issue..if only ur father had sent u to school and brought u up better instead of drinking burukutu all day at the pub,u would have known better
its obvious your fada was wayward and epileptic nt to teach u that u do t jump into comments and talk shit!
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
hahaha for somebody who cant afford a sanitary pad for his mother..take him serious at ur own peril,his on another thread begging for alms by trying to con and defraud ppl
UwaBuPawPaw:
One cloth everyday
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
hahaha for somebody who cant afford a sanitary pad for his mother..take him serious at ur own peril,his on another thread begging for alms by trying to con and defraud ppl
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
undecided ur case is serious...
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hahah "third class" citizens dont have a say,it only applies to the elites,not an ashwo like u..again if ur daft father had sent u to school,u would have known on a forum u wouldnt need an approval before u comment
Beat123:
its obvious your fada was wayward and epileptic nt to teach u that u do t jump into comments and talk shit!
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abi na lie?
UwaBuPawPaw:
undecided ur case is serious...
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Abi na lie?
Y r u so bothered about that ..R u so broke that things like that affects u...Shey u don discourage any willing helper..Oya enjoy ur life na
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by yom2(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

what is rational in all what just said now? d man u are abusing do u know him personally or has he denied u anything in life? Whats d beef all about?
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sorry bro,na like this e pain u!!..i don run commot nairaland OJUKWU style
UwaBuPawPaw:
Y r u so bothered about that ..R u so broke that things like that affects u...Shey u don discourage any willing helper..Oya enjoy ur life na

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Sorry bro,na like this e pain u!!..i don run commot nairaland OJUKWU style
smiley it's well
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Beat123(f): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hahah "third class" citizens dont have a say,it only applies to the elites,not an ashwo like u..again if ur daft father had sent u to school,u would have known on a forum u wouldnt need an approval before u comment
i didnt say u needed approval to comment!!! U self... hv u checked ur DNA? Cuz that your dirty Ashawo zombie of a mother didn't give u home training!!any where how could she? Pig claiming first class citizenship! Ode
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by omokola: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
But if Na ur tribal man, u no go give this kain comment
OZAOEKPE:

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by princessayesha(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
A step in the right direction. Thank you Professor Osinbajo.
I admire the SAN actually
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
The meager education u have gone through is really having an effect on u,i would have broken it down for u how im not an afonja,but ur drug induced brain would have non of that..ur mom is out there hustling by spreadin her legs for every tom,dick and harry for a living and ur out here claiming slaymama..the only home training ur mother gave u is how to open the door in between ur legs for crumbs
Beat123:
i didnt say u needed approval to comment!!! U self... hv u checked ur DNA? Cuz that your dirty Ashawo zombie of a mother didn't give u home training!!any where how could she? Pig claiming first class citizenship! Ode
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by yom2(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
coptic:
What's Pauline Tallen doing there?

It's high time middle beltans stopped parading themselves as northerners.
i tire o! U see people stupidly calling middle belt as north and demanding equall share of everything with south. Forgetting dat d demarcation was lopsided and faulty from d begining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Kayode Fayemi's Governorship Campaign In Ekiti (Photos) / Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.