Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders (27079 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by madridguy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Same here too but I admire you more tongue

princessayesha:

I admire the SAN actually
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by bantudra: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
osibanjo should start getting serious....stop playing nice with them...

harm igbos my foot... angry angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by CioAngels(f): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Vp sir, don't eat, drink water nor tea. Please don't forget idiagbon and abiola, history is never forgotton. Though, Nigerian politicians abolished History in schools so that their grandchildren and those yet unborn will not know they were armed robbers and exconvicts.
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by princessayesha(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
Same here too but I admire you more tongue

Nagode smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by Beat123(f): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
ItsTutsi:
The meager education u have gone through is really having an effect on u,i would have broken it down for u how im not an afonja,but ur drug induced brain would have non of that..ur mom is out there hustling by spreadin her legs for every tom,dick and harry for a living and ur out here claiming slaymama..the only home training ur mother gave u is how to open the door in between ur legs for crumbs
just like your mother Has been doing! grin

Abi she's still in the business with her dried black doors
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by ItsTutsi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
U shoud u know better,ur family being the leaders of nigerian prostitute association
Beat123:
just like your mother Has been doing! grin

Abi she's still in the business with her dried black doors
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders by thanknairaland1: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria can not be one when only one section of d country r calling themselves "BORN TO RULE". federal xter buried. Niger state alone produced 2 heads of state IBB & ABDULSALAM. all d same Katsina produce Ya`rdua & Buhari. habah! let's tell ourselves truth my fellow Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Convention: Aspirants Defy Buhari, Refuse To Embrace Consensus / Shaibu: Tinubu Is Hopelessness Renewed To Move Nigeria From Frying Pan To Fire / List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.