Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,669 members, 7,858,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River (1040 Views)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by Ogashub(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2017
A man identified as Okon Ubem, has allegedly killed his wife, Eka Imaobong, after having sex with her in the farm.

The 35-year-old man hails from Ikot-Okpora village in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State.

He was also accused of killing his eight year-old stepson identified as Godswill, at the same scene of the incident.

While addressing journalists, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, the Cross River State Commissioner of Police, revealed that the suspect was arrested on 13th of May, 2017, based on an information by John Bassey, adding that he had confessed to the crime and would be arraigned in court soon.

He said:

“On May 13, 2017, at about 1500 hours, one John Bassey (male) of Ikot-Okpora village in Biase LGA reported to the Divisional Police headquarters in Akpet Central that one of his tenants, Okon Ubem, went to farm where he murdered his wife, Eka Imaobong, and her eight year-old son, Godswill.

“The suspect confessed to the crime and will be arraigned in court soon,”

The suspect who did not show remorse for his disastrous actions said he killed his wife because she allegedly stole his N40,000 and admitted that he murdered his stepson because he insulted him.

He said:
“She stole my N40,000. So, I went to meet her in the farm and killed her. Yes, I made love to her before killing her. I also killed the stepson because he abused me,”

http://ogashub.com.ng/man-kills-wife-after-having-sex-with-her-in-their-farm-in-cross-river/

Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
North maka why?
Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Heartlessness

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by Freethought(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Where are we headed in this country?!
Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by Baawaa(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2017
What are we going to call this, bewitchment of what
Because of 40,000 Naira,you wasted two souls,only God knows
Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by newyorks(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
No Love
Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by 4reala(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Its like devil has stolen the conscience of many pple.
I pray, same be meted out to him
Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by SEEDORF441(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Economy have chop his brain
Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by Daniel2289(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
embarassed embarassed How could he be so HEARTLESS.
Re: Man Kills Wife After Having Sex With Her In Their Farm In Cross River by newslifeop: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sad

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Gay!!!! / Bobrisky affirms His Love For Wizkid / 10 Ways To Please Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.