Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) (56399 Views)

Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Let this not distracted you from the fact that kidnapping was made a thing in Nigeria by Niger Delta Militants.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
GUY WE MUST ENJOY THIS CHANGE TOGETHER

DID I HEAR U SAY UNITED STATE?

I KNOW ITS PAINFUL THO BUH TAKE IT EASY

IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Howmon: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Too bad
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
I now understand why the biafrans always refer to naija as ZOO.

They made it the zoo.

They're the ones who do the kidnapping and robbery.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
make una take am easy the way una de display una wealth, though ppl ve rite to flaunt their wealth but they shud b conscious of the wickedness in our environment

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by PureMe01: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
You need comprehensive deliverance.

u need it rather
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:
So there is no kidnapping in US

Pls quickly hurry up and go

You won't be missed

Kidnapping for money is very rare in the US. Actually kidnappings are usually KIDS (children) being taken. We welcome him.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by DALE917(f): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
So it's in America you can't be kidnapped or robbed abi
Smh

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Adminisher: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Curse be upon buhari cry
The PDP that robbed people and turned youths to cultists and kidnappers , they will rot in he'll for ever

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
ExInferis:

They made it the zoo.

They're the ones who do the kidnapping and robbery.

You can't blame it on them alone, what about the other tribes committing all sorts of crimes. We have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
They held him for a few hours. Go to America na. Its 10 times worse. They'll kidnap you, Rob u and kill u join. To top it off they'll burn u in an abandoned car.........but wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who did it?........... Na dem Igbos of Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Josmila(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It shall never be well with Buhari

You know, if Buhari drops dead today, he'll die an accomplished man. Ask yourself, what have I achieved in life, before wishing a man that's seen life in it's totality that it won't be well with him.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
where this one wan see 200k... he resemble okada man

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Well The kidnappers agwala gi nya n'ishu... Ndo
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
They held him for a few hours. Go to America na. Its 10 times worse. They'll kidnap you, Rob u and kill u join. To top it off they'll burn u in an abandoned car.........but wetin concern me
they doesn't do that in America o

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Curse be upon buhari cry

And upon you amen

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by cold(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
So sad...too many struggles in that country man it's not even funny.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
was i the only one who noticed the cigarette and alomo
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
police.... where are they?
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Josmila:

You know, if Buhari drops dead today, he'll die an accomplished man. Ask yourself, what have I achieved in life, before wishing a man that's seen life in it's totality that it won't be well with him.

Buhari is only accomplished in the eyes of bigot but in the eyes of every honest Nigerian who he has derailed since 1984 It shall never be well with him or any bigot that supports him I swear

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:

Do you live here? I suspect the answer is a big NO. It's very rare in the US. I know of a few Nigerians here who were kidnapped in Nigeria and still have fears about what happened to them at home. Random acts of kidnapping are not common in the US. You will have to search very hard to find someone who was kidnapped and held until they came up with money.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by IamEvans: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
mjbaba:
Common 200k and few hours of being held hostage. if na Evans hold u for one month demand $1m wetin u go do? Go heaven?

Person wey dey cry real cry dey remember snap selfie??

u sha wan tell us say u get visa to America.

oya byebye
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

You guys should leave me out of this. I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by delman88(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Curse be upon buhari cry

And you feel you are sensible now??
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Do you live here? I suspect the answer is a big NO. It's very rare in the US. I know of a few Nigerians here who were kidnapped in Nigeria and still have fears about what happened to them at home. Random acts of kidnapping are not common in the US. You will have to search very hard to find someone who was kidnapped and held until they came up with money.

You dey mind those one, they just come online to type jargon.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by dinggle: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Simple solution, crimeless citizens should be allowed to have guns.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by dondavinchi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buhari is a disaster shame on him

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by hardbody: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Only 200k and a few hours. Ask uncle Evans .....USD1M after 7 months. You for face heaven straight. Abeg chill.

Fish on top water dey live for him house, na kidnappers go comot this country for me. Dia papa

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by ring7(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
with this crying Evan case go be these.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
vicoloni:
You for reach US before you begin cry out na cos you fit get kidnapped again before you board plane
Na naija
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / 2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.