Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" (67561 Views)

Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman / 19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet / My Wife Collects The Ransom From My Victims For Me’ – Evans Lagos Notorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Olaolufred(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
They said "Yorubas are Cowards"
They quipped " Yorubas are traitors"

Adekunle fajuyi saw guns and weapons being wield by 1967 counter coup.
He opted for gallant death with his visitor to avoid been a traitor.

Just for SARS officer's slap, another Ibo soldier developing lagos is singing like a parrot.

Cowards asking for idariji.
A traitor just betrayed his wife and co-lagos developers.
Other developers would have prefar him do better.
However, a coward remain a coward.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
dottyeah:
He's repentant cos he was caught
He hasn't repented either. He should feel the pains of those huslers first. Infact he should be tried in court of law and declared either innocent or guilty .am very sure he will go to jail but the sentence is what I can't tell because the evidence are too glaring
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by queengbemsy(f): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
crackerspub:

He made a mistake by involving the wife.

A big mistake.
A very big mistake
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by hopily(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Olyboy16:

the wages of sin is death! (except u got christ)

God is ever angry at the ways of men of evil hearts!
He who lives by the sword dies by it!
That is why we have to leave judgement to God
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by ndbest650: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Give your life to Jesus first. Then command the stooling to stop in the name of Jesus. It will obey you.
thank u for ur advice. I will also request u to remember me in your prayers.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by AlphaTaikun: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2022
missnawty:

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/nabbed-notorious-kidnapper-chukwudi-dumeme-onuamadike-aka-evans-begs-for-forgiveness/
Bump.

This criminal called
Chukwudidumeme
Onwuamadike is indeed a pathological liar! His gang killed a lot of people, and he committed a lot of crimes back in the 2000s in his Ibo ethnic region before relocating to Lagos State to continue kidnapping innocent folks, based on more investigations made and his subsequent confessions.

Due diligence is needed before employing any member of your domestic staff. Never trust nobody with sensitive personal info until you get to know them fairly well via genuine references.
Re: Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" by DryMouth: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
gabinogem:
If actually he hasn't killed any of his victims & he's truly repentant, then he deserves forgiveness; but 1st he should be ready to pay for his crimes.
They killed some policemen in Festac when they attempted to kidnap CEO of young shall grow motors.

I was on my way to buy recharge card that morning as i was a recharge card dealer then

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.