Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos (34055 Views)

Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Mexican Woman Returns Her US Visa In Protest At Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Josephnice: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Someone chose to protest unclad, you this good Samaritan chose to shade her important body part she willingly exposed without coexcion. I can see she couldn't generate the people's support she had hoped she wil
l have.
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by iykomo666(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Shila Hamukale has been jailed for 21 days and fined by the Monze Magistrate Court in Zambia. Hamukale, 24, of Freedom B compound in Monze district was apprehended on 8th June, 2017 for indecent exposure.

The Monze Magistrate court jailed the outspoken woman for 21 days and slapped her with a fine of K12 after she was found guilty of "Idling and disorderliness."

Hamukale appeared in a video which went viral on social media pleading for the release of incarcerated opposition leader and UPND president Hakainde Hichilema.

In the 41 seconds video which was shot at Monze bus station, Hamukale is seen bouncing around unclad while demanding that Hichilema be released.

Donning a camouflage cap and khaki bumshot, Hamukale warns that if Hichilema is not released, she will UnCloth so that President Edgar Lungu sees her plea.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/zambia-woman-bared-breasts-public-protest-opposition-leader-fined-photos.html
the news and the lady is not sexy at all
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by breakeven: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
she thinks she is in Europe. welcome to the zoo continent
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by goshen26: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God for cloth
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by wellmax(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Serious
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Ognwata: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
Freedom of speech, association/assembly no dey their constitution?

E dey Nigeria own?
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Southern Africans ladies r mostly shapeless...c as she be like goalkeeper
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by joepentwo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
See belle like football grin grin

Why them con cover her brez

Mods wey cover the brez your phenese will never work again angry

Foolish hypocrites.you saw the brez yet you're hiding it from us angry
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by joepentwo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2017

ok.
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by ekensi01: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
ugly people who sticks they cant even take care of their body.

I pity their husband.
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by osaaaaa: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
na wao
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by seguno2: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is she pregnant or just overfed and bloated with too much drink?
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by seguno2: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Southern Africans ladies r mostly shapeless...c as she be like goalkeeper

Are Nigerian women shapely?
Do you know what you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
seguno2:

Are Nigerian women shapely?
Do you know what you are talking about?
southern African women r worst...shapeless foreal
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Tcheck(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
this is d real topless protest nd not naija type where ladies go out to take selfie instead of showing us some tits.
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by FAT17(f): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is really bad
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by ogashman(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
and who said she is 24?

with this folded skin n protruding belly

she is a granny
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by alphajerus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Those milkshakes can't bring all the boys to the yard. She deserves to be jailed
correct guy... maybe she was doing it for the vine...
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
See belle like football grin grin

Why them con cover her brez

Mods wey cover the brez your phenese will never work again angry

Foolish hypocrites.you saw the brez yet you're hiding it from us angry

Just like Animal Farm!
Some animals are more equal than the others. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by seguno2: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
southern African women r worst...shapeless foreal

Are you agreeing that Nigerian women are also shapeless even to you, a Nigerian man?
Are you shapely?
Are you over 40 years old?

How many Nigerian men who are over 40 years old are shapely that you know?
If the men cannot make the effort to be shapely why should they expect the women to keep their shape when they are not crazy?
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by UwaBuPawPaw: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
seguno2:

Are you agreeing that Nigerian women are also shapeless even to you, a Nigerian man?
Are you shapely?
Are you over 40 years old?
I'm fit and not up to 40. African women r mostly shapeless but southern women wins d trophy of being most shapeless
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Afritop(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aburi001:
Freedom of speech, association/assembly no dey their constitution?
OF COURSE HI DEY THERE. BUT FREEDOM TO KOLOMENTAL NO DIA
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by elaigwusimona(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Unpresentable body shape of the month.
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Nedfed(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Op was ur problem??
Just tell me
I mean you to tell me
Just need an answer
Cos I dnt understand
Is it ur breast Why you covering it.
Bros u fuckup bigtime mehnn.
I purposely rush in because of that word UNCLAD.

Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Those milkshakes can't bring all the boys to the yard. She deserves to be jailed
I second this motion. Her olympus has fallen grin grin
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
VIPERVENOM:

which of the milkshakes, the ones on her chest or the one ontop of the shorts? grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can bet my shiny ass this woman has been thinking about how to come out nakid for years and boy! did she get the opportunity? there is nothing wrong with walking around nakid it's therapeutic tongue
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Martin0(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
I can bet my shiny ass this woman has been thinking about how to come out nakid for years and boy! did she get the opportunity? there is nothing wrong with walking around nakid it's therapeutic tongue
hahahahahah I can bet on ya head ..
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by jbnm: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
free the nipple
Re: Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos by Obascoetubi: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
kennygee:
She looks like Aunty Kemi in the first picture.
i have the video

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.