Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? (22811 Views)

What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? / How To Clean Your Laptop Easily / We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by godquality: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Antiseptic spray with a microfibre cloth is the way to go. It's what I use for all my touchscreen devices. It's way better and meant for such things.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by captaininiobong(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
soft clothings

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Snowstorm: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Spirit And wool
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by richybankx: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Laptop liquid cleaner.. Believe it at your own peril

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by DanseMacabre(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dirty socks soaked in kerosene.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by tunatrezy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
na my hand I dey take use dust am ;
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
sh*it is what I use.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Babtunz: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I use saliva and used sanitary pad
In every Sensible Community,there must be a Dullard..with due respect,I think U're the one....Smh

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by abels(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked I use saliva and used sanitary pad
.. U de craze

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Babtunz: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
condomuser:
Vagina fluid. Aka OMI Obo, mmiri otu.
Ur Medulla has Departed frm....(fill in the gap)

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by alade112(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can't believe the replies I'm seeing here Sometimes you keep wondering why this country isn't moving forward Olorun Oba o,look at those who called themselves youth and leaders of tomorrow. Apart from our government, un intelligent youth contributes large % to the problem we are facing in this country

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by excellgraphics(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
condomuser:
Vagina fluid.
Aka OMI Obo, mmiri otu.

recieve sense.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by bizhop01: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
I no go lie i used my pant or sanitary pad,that pecfect
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Demmzy15(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Spit!!! angry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
alade112:
I can't believe the replies I'm seeing here Sometimes you keep wondering why this country isn't moving forward Olorun Oba o,look at those who called themselves youth and leaders of tomorrow. Apart from our government, un intelligent youth contributes large % to the problem we are facing in this country
Everyone wants to be funny but they don't kno that it ain't always one should act stupid. I actually opened the thread to learn sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by dujaswags1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wetin be your own? grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by NLbully(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
My Saliva grin
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by AAinEqGuinea: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
a quit notice
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by clems88(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I use saliva and used sanitary pad
you always make nonsensical comments on every thread .... But why angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by clems88(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Well I use little bit of wet towel both on my laptop and television . I even get scared hoping it wount damage the screen.

but wait...I haven't seen any comment stating the best material to be used . all I see are kids typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Mofpearl: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Demmzy15:
Spit!!! angry undecided
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by seangy4konji: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
dry pepper and agbara with sand paper.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by FemiEddy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
scanner1000:
How can I repair my mouse pad in my laptop and how much do you think it will cost me.. Because I don't know how it got spoilt
Don't be so sure its spoilt, it can be d mouse driver dat is faulty , chat me so we can talk beta, no fees, just enjoy pimping laptops 08167686932

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Tedassie(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sijo01:

@bold! Why will your laptop collect food particles? Do you keep it or use it close to your cooking stove undecided
You fit form habit 2dey chop e.g pekere(chips) as you dey work na,d particles fit dey land 4ya keyboard,overtime d dorty go hide btw the spaces of ya keyboard...na weytin d bros mean wey hin yan say lappy dey "collect food particles"...kachifo?
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Joiceee(f): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
0b100100111:
Onions!

Slice onions into two an use inner most part of both sides to clean laptop/desktop screen
are you for real?
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by jordinsparkles(f): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mr sheen and towel.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Use Tetraoxosulphate(VI) mixed with Trioxonitrate(V) it will keep it clean for 1year.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will ask my cleaner. But I think she uses Orijin bitters soaked headtie.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by encryptjay(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
I use cotton wool and methylated spirit.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mop. sometimes I use WAW soap and hard brush to clean it when it's too dirty then, i rinse with Heineken.
Works Everytime. Sparkling screen
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by lanvic12(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
I think Mr shine ...available in computer village I sell laptops and I repair as well holla 08 0 30 82 7632
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by SuperSuave(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Zither:
I use soft cloth and dab lightly.
you mean you do the dab dance like this while cleaning the screen? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus / How To Unlock Huawei USB Internet Modem Without Unlock Code / Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.