Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? (23142 Views)

What Do You Clean Your Laptop With? / How To Clean Your Laptop Easily / We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by chuks34(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
I used dis, I use dat
While dem no get any laptop
Continue to dey lie

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by omoiyalayi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
condomuser:
Vagina fluid.
Aka OMI Obo, mmiri otu.

Ha haba u no get respect o
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by dipson8701(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Although, whenever I buy a laptop, a soft cloth almost the size of the screen is attached as part of the accessories, I usually lose the cloth few days later.

I simply clean the laptop with a damped woolly cloth, any effect?
laptop 4 sale 08167042120
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by LionDeLeo: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
dipson8701:

laptop 4 sale 08167042120

Bro, did my post in any way suggest I'm in search of laptop to buy?
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by ujezeez(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Conc. H2SO4 + Conc. HClO4
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by emyddon: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Some people no get joy for this country.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by sammykari99(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Soft white cloth ,cleaning gently
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
get an alcohol like Chelsea Gin or Try Distill water if u are too poor to buy the two visit ur neighbour house and take part of his AC water that drip to the floor u can thank me later any liquid with zero salt does the trick
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by intrepidjay1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
SeniorZato:
I no get laptop
lol grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Engine oil works
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Zither(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
you mean you do the dab dance like this while cleaning the screen? grin

hahahahaha. Bomb dry Ur head. grin
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by noblePhenom: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
I use vacuum cleaner. Jokes apart, my laptop automatically cleans itself.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by LadyJasper: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
I usually use face wipes and even baby wipes if I can lay my hands on them. They do the magic for me, both the screen and the keyboard.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by fapcrook(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
God see comments from my people

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by harriet412(f): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
iyke926:

Everyone wants to be funny but they don't kno that it ain't always one should act stupid. I actually opened the thread to learn sad

Not only u, I was also disappointed when I opened the thread. everything is now a joke just for likes.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by GMbuharii: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Bro, did my post in any way suggest I'm in search of laptop to buy?
we are talking about laptop,not broom grin
4koff
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by evexx1(f): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
A lint roller is best.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by scobyy2007: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oponu dindinrin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I use saliva and used sanitary pad
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by maklelemakukula(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
two spoons of hydraulic soup will do d trick
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by akaahs(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
I wash it worm water, soap ND sponge
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
alade112:
Laptop screens tend to collect dust, food particles and other debris that starts to look unattractive after awhile. It's important to use very gentle supplies to clean your laptop screen, since the LCD surface is easily damaged. Using a microfiber cloth and a simple solution of water will do the work.

Sometimes you seem to be unsatisfied with water. 

If you asked someone who knows a lot about cleaning computers they'd tell that cleaning your computer or laptop using methylated spirit or perfumes is one of the worst things you can do. But that's all because they've probably never used it in the first place. I always use methylated spirit to clean my computer and never had any issues.  

So what I do is wipe it off first with a clean cloth. Then I would get my methylated   spirit and soft cloth  and wipe off the screen and the keyboard. 

So what do you use in cleaning your laptop screen and keyboard?

lalasticlala! Pls fp. Topics from this section don't normally make Fp

Hypo and urine

grin
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by zamanii: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please what is the make and model of the laptop OP used?
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by bdauran: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2017
0b100100111:
Onions!

Slice onions into two an use inner most part of both sides to clean laptop/desktop screen
How?
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by corpershun: 3:59am On Jun 15, 2017
zamanii:
Please what is the make and model of the laptop OP used?
That's a Mac laptop by Apple... if you heard about the iPhones et all that's the laptop version. You can contact me if you want to get one.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Fraih(f): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2017
A white powder and a white handkerchief...it wipes off every fingerprints
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by zamanii: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2017
corpershun:

That's a Mac laptop by Apple... if you heard about the iPhones et all that's the laptop version. You can contact me if you want to get one.

Was arguing with a friend. Would rather go for an HP product which I can afford but for knowledge purposes, what the price range and specs of the apple laptops?
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by corpershun: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
zamanii:

Was arguing with a friend. Would rather go for an HP product which I can afford but for knowledge purposes, what the price range and specs of the apple laptops?

It depends on the spec of the Laptop, the price range currently for clean us and UK used starts from 200 end user price. If you want new one and latest, the lowest spec goes for 300k. Anyway when you become a big person (rich) you can still patronise me. Because trust me the Apple iOS is cool.
Re: What Do You Normally Use To Clean Your Laptop Screen ? by Konquest: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2017
alade112:
Laptop screens tend to collect dust, food particles and other debris that starts to look unattractive after awhile. It's important to use very gentle supplies to clean your laptop screen, since the LCD surface is easily damaged. Using a microfiber cloth and a simple solution of water will do the work.

Sometimes you seem to be unsatisfied with water. 

If you asked someone who knows a lot about cleaning computers they'd tell that cleaning your computer or laptop using methylated spirit or perfumes is one of the worst things you can do. But that's all because they've probably never used it in the first place. I always use methylated spirit to clean my computer and never had any issues.  

So what I do is wipe it off first with a clean cloth. Then I would get my methylated   spirit and soft cloth  and wipe off the screen and the keyboard. 

So what do you use in cleaning your laptop screen and keyboard?

lalasticlala! Pls fp. Topics from this section don't normally make Fp
^^^^^^^^^^
Great article... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel / Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre / My Computer Is Infected With A Very Deadly Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.