Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React (23328 Views)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Amber Rose Claims She'd Only Slept With Four Men.. Fans Reacts And She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by MRSANITY(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
You can't help women, they must fight over men.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by TinaAnita(f): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Take the message and spare the messenger.
I agree with her
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by temitope277(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry If this doesn't happen at my funeral I didn't live my life to the fullest
bros u bad ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by kense88: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
If this doesn't happen at my funeral I didn't live my life to the fullest
Always an asshole
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by bizhop01: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Toke Makinwa don't need a man any more,but she always need woman

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by maxtop(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
When an outdated olosho talks, they are surely talking from experience. They forgot that women should be submissive to their husbands. Well, they now have a league in Nigeria now building their empire without men in their lives. They can continue building the empire but guys are there to sample punanis.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Daeylar(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
She's right.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Quinn22(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don't give a fvck if my bf/husband cheat on me, it's very irrelevant and not something I take personally , I don't know why but that's just how I am....or maybe I'm running mad sad
pocohantas:
Why are the men angry?
Why do lots of men get angry when women say they can't tolerate cheats? Are they scared of being alone?

If yes, why not change? Instead of changing, they prefer to use scare tactics and threaten women...saying they'll grow old in their father's house. Isn't it better to get old in your father's house, than to die prematurely in your husband's house?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Octevia:
Nevertheless some men are worth fighting over
what If despite the fight, the man still choses the other lady? It makes no sense fighting over a man cos at the end of the day, he decides who to be with.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quinn22:
I don't give a fvck if my bf/husband cheat on me, it's very irrelevant and not something I take personally , I don't know why but that's just how I am....or maybe I'm running mad sad
There are women like you around. What about infections, you also don't give a fhuck?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Quinn22(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Definitely! cool
But no need to get aggressive, do it in a civilised manner kiss
Octevia:
Nevertheless some men are worth fighting over
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Olulinks(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry If this doesn't happen at my funeral I didn't live my life to the fullest
You shall have what you said.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by bendike: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
is this guy paying nairaland for advert to scam people? cos i wonder why he has not been baned.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Quinn22(f): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
I definitely care about infections but as long as he's using condoms and not giving an olosho head, I will have peace of mind smiley
pocohantas:

There are women like you around. What about infections, you also don't give a fhuck?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quinn22:
because you are cheating on him too.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by dominique(f): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pained men everywhere grin grin grin
Most of you are pained that women are starting to realize that a man is not the center of her universe, her only source of happiness and her biggest achievement in life. Rather than addressing yourselves to change and respect the sacred institution of marriage, instead they will ne berating women for daring to advise one of her own to take charge of her happiness. That our foremothers stomached a lot of BS in the name of marriage doesn't mean that we should. My grandmum didn't, why the hell should I?Nigerian men, CHANGE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by jetbomber17: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
She is right in a way..... A loving man needs no controversies
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quinn22:
I definitely care about infections but as long as he's using condoms and not giving an olosho head, I will have peace of mind smiley
How will you know what he does behind closed doors
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cinderella5:
what If despite the fight, the man still choses the other lady? It makes no sense fighting over a man cos at the end of the day, he decides who to be with.
You just spoke my mind. you can't fight your way into a man's heart if that heart already belongs to someone else. Just move on, work on yourself and hopefully you'll find the one who's truly meant for you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by AuroraB(f): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
What fresh hell is this. Men, go to the women who'd take your excesses and be fast about it. Look at them uttering bullshit on her post for everyone to read. Read and believe you or what sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Never will I ever fight over a man.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
You just spoke my mind. you can't fight your way into a man's heart if that heart already belongs to someone else. Just move on, work on yourself and hopefully you'll find the one who's truly meant for you.
very true dear.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Quinn22(f): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
I definitely am not, I don't believe in the tit for tat motion, instead I repay evil with kindness.That's even the point where I show him much love ❤️
Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic embarassed
Cinderella5:
because you are cheating on him too.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by holluphemydavid(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
she is down to earth
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Quinn22(f): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will never know, all I have to do is take a leap of faith smiley

Maybe I am mad smiley
Cinderella5:
How will you know what he does behind closed doors

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quinn22:
I definitely am not, I don't believe in the tit for tat motion, instead I repay evil with kindness.That's even the point where I show him much love ❤️
Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic embarassed
or you are mad smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quinn22:
I will never know, all I have to do is take a leap of faith smiley

Maybe I am mad smiley
yep

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by hrhobi1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello madam toke

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Quinn22(f): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
I feel so too dear I feel so too smiley
Cinderella5:
or you are mad smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quinn22:
I feel so too dear I feel so too smiley
visit the nearest psychatric hospital pls.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Cinderella5(f): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
hrhobi1:
Hello madam toke
what does her change in skin colour got to do with anything?
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React by Quinn22(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
I've tried, a psychiatric hospital can't save me cry
Cinderella5:
visit the nearest psychatric hospital pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM / Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma" / Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.