Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (21498 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates, Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by luminouz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
prettyjo:
don't know why this bisola likes opening her mouth when taking pictures.it does not fit her one bit,it makes her look stupid.

my opinion
Yeah..ur opinion.... Now shove it where the sun doesn't shine..ur ASS!!!

1 Like

Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Oladelson(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmmmm,

i no dy are still single!
Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Bisola is a camelon sometimes she will be beautiful with d help of make up,and another time with all d make up she will still mot be beautiful

Chameleon I know do not apply makeup..but I agree with you still.
Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by holluphemydavid(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:

Chameleon I know do not apply makeup..but I agree with you still.
but chameleon is dynamic in nature so u shud be able to decode d usage
Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by klevotino: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
lol
maxysmith:
wetin be my own undecided....abi e consign me

1 Like

Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Tecno66: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
JamieNaij:
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Bisola and Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi covers House of Maliq Magazine June Edition.

See Photos below
[b]
NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/bisola-and-chizzy-alichi-covers-house.html

And so what?
Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by stanee: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
They should fire the stylist and creative director. Very poor angry
Re: Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
there is no country bisola will go in the world that they will not know one time without looking at her twice that she is b afonja girl biko see face and open wide teeth...omo Yoruba bi ogi (custard) u are not a bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Flaunts Her AD Denim Line / Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge / Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.