Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes (3627 Views)

The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Afamjudeoffor(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good day nairalanders,I just wanted to confirm if other people are also finding it difficult in registering for any of the programme especially Npower Teach,after being asked to fill in my BVN,name and bank details,the page keeps on loading when i click on create account. please if your experiencing same problem, kindly indicate.

1 Like

Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Airoflaw(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
same here
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Shonekan27: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
same here too.....
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls. Is it now working?
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Melvinsofty: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Same here even my battery is down right now
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Nduway(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Same here nigga
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Afamjudeoffor(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
I think the site needs to be upgraded in order to accommodate the traffic it is facing.

1 Like

Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by iphyjones(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Have been trying too since morning. The server is very slow
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by kingsmecca(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mine is showing my first name doesn't correspond with my BVN first name, and I was in the bank today rectify it... my details were all intact, first, middle nd last names. Don't know whr the issue is coming from. pls any help?
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Jumeeeeesal(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
kingsmecca:
Mine is showing my first name doesn't correspond with my BVN first name, and I was in the bank today rectify it... my details were all intact, first, middle nd last names. Don't know whr the issue is coming from. pls any help?
i don't have middle name, is it compulsory?
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Guyz ar killing their sef for just 30k choi dis country is rily poor... Now i see, most had sleep less nyt waiting for n power sum even visited the bank to make corrections bcuz of n power requirements choi shey na like dis man go take make 30 billion for da akkant grin grin
There iz fire on the mountain...

1 Like

Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by chinesy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Make sure that there's no space after your name by checking your cursor. It happened to me initially but I have to check it very well and found out that there was space after my name b4 my cursor.
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by chinesy(f): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
kingsmecca:
Make sure that there's no space after your name by checking your cursor. It happened to me initially but I have to check it very well and found out that there was space after my name b4 my cursor.
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Jumeeeeesal(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
chinesy:
what those that don't have middle name (myself as a reference)
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by laz0068(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls help oo,just tried registering now but I was told my bvn is der already,is it DAT my data of last year is still der?cos I applied last year for npower technology (,hardware)

2 Likes

Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by OlaRolls(m): 2:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Going now
Just hold up at photo uploading
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Just tried now and its telling me my bvn has already been used to apply but am not on the programme. Maybe i did the previous one but stopped on the way. What should i do ?
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Prettybukky: 3:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Please there in no reference number sent to me, how long does it take? I tried do it again is says Bvn used

1 Like

Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by jonath0012(m): 4:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Prettybukky:
Please there in no reference number sent to me, how long does it take? I tried do it again is says Bvn used
same here, which way forward
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by PrinceFola(m): 4:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Prettybukky:
Experiencing same.....
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by olamurphy95(m): 4:34am On Jun 15, 2017
same here
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Olamibola23: 4:46am On Jun 15, 2017
pls am also experiencing the same but it didn't take me to the stage of input my details but now showing Bvn used. I don't know what to do?
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Prettybukky: 5:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Olamibola23:
pls am also experiencing the same but it didn't take me to the stage of input my details but now showing Bvn used. I don't know what to do?

I guess we should exercise patience...
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by braimeddy: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2017
After making the correction, did the next page open for you?
chinesy:

1 Like

Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Aniakorstacy(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Same here!
The thing tire me
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by kingsmecca(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jumeeeeesal:
i don't have middle name, is it compulsory?
I don't really know, maybe you should try it.
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by kingsmecca(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
chinesy:

Alright thank you.
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by jonath0012(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guys, mine is saying BVN incorrect. i tried registering through this link: npower.gov.ng
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by jonath0012(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
jonath0012:
Guys, mine is saying BVN incorrect. i tried registering through this link: npower.gov.ng
just got registered using this trick: when you apply through the site above, make sure you leave the middle name empty and fill the rest. that is for those facing BVN incorrect problem or related
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Afamjudeoffor(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
OK for those still experiencing difficulty, please when trying to register use a laptop and if you can,try using Google Chrome. i just used my laptop to do mine and it didn't take me up to 5 mins before I got my reference no. I hope this helps,good luck everyone.
Re: Finding It Difficult In Registering For Any Of The NPOWER Programmes by Olaomoolopa: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please what is the way forward I registered last year for the Npower Tech but was not able to login on the day of exam and now trying to register telling me my BVN have been registered before pls help

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLNG SIWES/IT Application For 2018 January/february Batch / Urgently Please / Aren Paper Mills Limited Job Vacancies (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.