Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu (10337 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:

Liar. Post the original source of the flashback let's see it.

cc Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

you're making a mocjery of your self. Flashback means it didn't happen now. Gerout go and use a dictionary
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Omoluabi16(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hati13:
He was also a self glorifying lair. His fantasy claim to be the son of God caused a distraction to many civilizations.

There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/heaven/hell/afterlife/luck/miracle/written destiny

Believe in reason/science cool
man cut this s*** out.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
In a flashback audio Nnamdi Kanu decided to comment on the sex life of Jesus. Totally disagrees with the bible and says anyone who believes in the Bible and not him on the sex life of Jesus is a fool.

Pls listen to such hate and brainwashing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfT4PU97Rio

Seek help.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

you're making a mocjery of your self. Flashback means it didn't happen now. Gerout go and use a dictionary

See liar that doesnt know what flashback is. Flashback means it happened before. So provide the original source of it. Atleast you got it from somewhere.

Better provide the original source.

cc Seun, Mynd44 Lalasticlala action is needed here

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by honeychild(f): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Nnamdi kanu read history he had the highest score 16/16 As. Which no one have score before in the history of America

See your life? Nnamdi Kanu was based in the UK. In case they didn't teach you in University of Radio Biafra, the UK and America are on different continents.

And nobody knows what school he went to in the UK. We shall soon start a campaign.

#NK show your certificate. ...lol

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:

See liar that doesnt know what flashback is. Flashback means it happened before. So provide the original source of it. Atleast you got it from somewhere.

Better provide the original source.

cc Seun, Mynd44 Lalasticlala action is needed here

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

this is my first time seeing someone arguing profusely in ignorance.

the original source is from Nnamdi Kanu's mouth. That's the audio from the broadcast which was recorded 2015 I replayed it and commented on it instead of you arguing is not his voice. Is fake you're saying original source.

what source is higher than an audio of what he said on that video.

I no even know where to begin explain. I weak
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Indiaindia:

IBOS DONT LOVE TRUTH IS AN ANTICHRIST

We don't need you afonja
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
ekensi01:
Hmmmm thats where your life ends.

Na your own life end not mine smelling afonja
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Your complained means nothing to me.. you can eat his. cheat. what's my own..

Rip English
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
honeychild:

See your life? Nnamdi Kanu was based in the UK. In case they didn't teach you in University of Radio Biafra, the UK and America are on different continents.

And nobody knows what school he went to in the UK. We shall soon start a campaign.

#NK show your certificate. ...lol

Did I say London. If only people in zoo have brain to think like we the Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by ekensi01: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Na your own life end not mine smelling afonja
Then what are you saying?
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

this is my first time seeing someone arguing profusely in ignorance.

the original source is from Nnamdi Kanu's mouth. That's the audio from the broadcast which was recorded 2015 I replayed it and commented on it instead of you arguing is not his voice. Is fake you're saying original source.

what source is higher than an audio of what he said on that video.

I no even know where to begin explain. I weak

So, only you was there recording it live?

How come there is no other recording of it? How come it is only you ipobexposed that claim to have such recording?

Keep making a clown of yourself on Nairaland.

You posted last week a picture embedded into YouTube and claimed that they were northerners leaving Rivers state without any tangible evidence showing that the location is Rivers state or if the embedded picture is recent.

I know you criminal antics and you are no different from the Nnamdi kanu that you criticize.

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
ekensi01:
Then what are you saying?

Zoo live me
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
man cut this s*** out.
Can't I express my opinion? In fact I told the truth.

Bedatam!
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by honeychild(f): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Did I say London. If only people in zoo have brain to think like we the Biafrans

You said America. Let me give you a free geography lesson. Your albino was based in London. London is a city in the UK, like Abakaliki is a city in Nigeria. Now the UK is in a continent called Europe. Like Nigeria is in a continent called Africa.

And the US is a country. On a totally different continent called North America.

That's two hours worth of radio Biafra education I just gave you for free. You're welcome.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:

So, only you was there recording it live?

How come there is no other recording of it? How come it is only you ipobexposed that claim to have such recording?

Keep making a clown of yourself on Nairaland.

You posted last week a picture embedded into YouTube and claimed that they were northerners leaving Rivers state without any tangible evidence showing that the location is Rivers state or if the embedded picture is recent.

I know you criminal antics and you are no different from the Nnamdi kanu that you criticize.

is that not the voice of your albino. must everybody have it.

OK the audio of him saying igbos should kill Hausa I was the only one who had it. how can others don't have ? it is because I was the one lucky to record it at that very moment. period go and hit your head on the floor
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
honeychild:

You said America. Let me give you a free geography lesson. Your albino was based in London. London is a city in the UK, like Abakaliki is a city in Nigeria. Now the UK is in a continent called Europe. Like Nigeria is in a continent called Africa.

And the US is a country. On a totally different continent called North America.

That's two hours worth of radio Biafra education I just gave you for free. You're welcome.

Get out Afonja Okirika. Looking for our oil and our brothers oil
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

is that not the voice of your albino. must everybody have it.

OK the audio of him saying igbos should kill Hausa I was the only one who had it. how can others don't have ? it is because I was the one lucky to record it at that very moment. period go and hit your head on the floor

Anybody can clone a voice. I can clone one and say it is ipobexposed that said it.

And why say na only you record am out of the billions of people in this world and you just realized to upload it today after several years ago abi?

Keep lying.

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
iamexcelblog:

U think you are smart right? Reasonable IPOB members my foot. At your begging level, you have already started using divide and rule tactics. Your plan won't work.

As for verifying the video... Nah.... I will pass. Because I know its always your doctored voice on them. Why do you think no moderator takes your topic to front page?
Stop giving that f00l attention.
It gives him joy.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by cybriz82(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Y all shud av simply ignore dis thread like a plague,
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
In a flashback audio Nnamdi Kanu decided to comment on the sex life of Jesus. Totally disagrees with the bible and says anyone who believes in the Bible and not him on the sex life of Jesus is a fool.

You cannot trick me into watching that junk of yours.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

u guys should stop making Igbo's a laughing stock
The way your making us a laughing stock.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:

Anybody can clone a voice. I can clone one and say it is ipobexposed that said it.

And why say na only you record am out of the billions of people in this world and you just realized to upload it today after several years ago abi?

Keep lying.

oga go and sit down u have nothing to offer. so because I remember today is fake
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:

Keep lying.

within your heart you know it is Nnamdi KANU in your heart.

if u can clone exactly his voice I swear will delete my YouTube channel
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

within your heart you know it is Nnamdi KANU in your heart.

if u can clone exactly his voice I swear will delete my YouTube channel

How is this is exact voice? Can you prove that this is his exact voice?
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

oga go and sit down u have nothing to offer. so because I remember today is fake

Keep shut.

All these years that you carry biafra for head like gala seller you didn't remember you had a recording of him making such statement abi?

You are only deceiving yourself and the gullible on NL.

CC Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 12:38am On Jun 15, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You cannot trick me into watching that junk of yours.
The guy is looking for Google Adsense money. Don't mind the crook.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2017
He played Kanu's voice and then at the end he recorded his own voice. That statement is not Kanu's voice. I do not blame the OP. I blame joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by bitcoinvin(m): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

Pls whenever u land on this IPOBEXPOSED VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, make sure to Report it to YOUTUBE ADMIN.TO DO SO, click on: more, then you will see report, click on it and finally click on: PREACHING HATE.U MIGHT WISH TO ADD YOUR COMMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Pump Price Dilemma Lingers As FG Retains Subsidy / Nigeria Records Zero Revenue From Oil Export As Subsidy Hits N199bn / Shehu Sanni Says Zamfara Should Treat Bello Turji's Repentance With Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.