Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu (10339 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:

How is this is exact voice? Can you prove that this is his exact voice?

oga u say it is a cloned voice I said show me another voice that is exactly like KANU own in my flashback audio if u do I will deactivate my account how I did BiafraudExposed

If you can't prove the audio is fake then u want some mods to take u serious
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:

Keep shut.

All these years that you carry biafra for head like gala seller you didn't remember you had a recording of him making such statement abi?

You are only deceiving yourself and the gullible on NL.

CC Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

it does not matter any day I bring up a past audio to make people hate him what matters is that u or anyone else cannot refute the authencity of the aufio
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:
The guy is looking for Google Adsense money. Don't mind the crook.

lol. So even your Radio Biafra have adsence on their app. You're just confused
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
He played Kanu's voice and then at the end he recorded his own voice. That statement is not Kanu's voice. I do not blame the OP. I blame joblessness.

pls don't blaim me o
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Pls whenever u land on this IPOBEXPOSED VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, make sure to Report it to YOUTUBE ADMIN.TO DO SO, click on: more, then you will see report, click on it and finally click on: PREACHING HATE.U MIGHT WISH TO ADD YOUR COMMENT.

I will delete and ban u right now on YouTube let me see how u will mislead people on my YouTube channel against me again
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol. So even your Radio Biafra have adsence on their app. You're just confused
Keep shut. Hungry man
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:
Keep shut. Hungry man

you are just filled with hate and acrimony because your dilector has been exposed for the Antichrist he is.

sorry next time give the moderators a tangible reason to hide my post not just ranting it was a cloned voice.

if is cloned produce your own to prove. sorry pathetic member
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

it does not matter any day I bring up a past audio to make people hate him what matters is that u or anyone else cannot refute the authencity of the aufio
The authenticity is already debunked.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:
The authenticity is already debunked.
goan sit down because u assume is a cloned voice it is thereby debunked.
don't comment again you are provoking me right now
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

you are just filled with hate and acrimony because your dilector has been exposed for the Antichrist he is.

sorry next time give the moderators a tangible reason to hide my post not just ranting it was a cloned voice.

if is cloned produce your own to prove. sorry pathetic member

Lol, how am I filled with hate?

You on the other hand is filled with hate,bile and wickedness.

I listened to one of your fake audio and you kept on insulting the listeners.

So your obsession with kanu and biafra has turned you into a hateful person.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

goan sit down because u assume is a cloned voice it is thereby debunked.

don't comment again you are provoking me right now

You're already provoked? Not surprised cos you are filled with hate.

And if you don't know, something you can't prove is already debunked. You can't prove that is kanu real voice just the same way you couldn't prove that the northerners in your embedded picture where leaving Rivers state or if it was a recent picture .
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA2: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:

Seun, mynd44 and Lalasticlala I don't know why this guy is yet to be banned from posting false information?

Or does rule 8 which says "Don't post false information on Nairaland" no longer applies here?

How can someone wake up, do a voice recording and post falsehood here just to gather views and comments?

The last time he created a false thread claiming that hausas were leaving river state without showing prove they were in Rivers state or the northerners were even leaving or if the picture was a recent one, this is just to instigate violence through his falsehood and you guys are just allowing him to continue?

See the falsehood thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3854969/hundreds-northerners-leave-port-harcourt

You guys better be proactive and take necessary action.
LALASTICLALA
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:

You're already provoked? Not surprised cos you are filled with hate.

And if you don't know, something you can't prove is already debunked. You can't prove that is kanu real voice just the same way you couldn't prove that the northerners in your embedded picture where leaving Rivers state or if it was a recent picture .

I have proved with his voice you can now go to h**
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2017
honeychild:

You said America. Let me give you a free geography lesson. Your albino was based in London. London is a city in the UK, like Abakaliki is a city in Nigeria. Now the UK is in a continent called Europe. Like Nigeria is in a continent called Africa.

And the US is a country. On a totally different continent called North America.

That's two hours worth of radio Biafra education I just gave you for free. You're welcome.

Gerout
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2017
ekensi01:
Then what are you saying?

Use your head don't ask me
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have proved with his voice you can now go to h**

Which voice? The one you cloned. Shior
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:

Which voice? The one you cloned. Shior
go to h** if u can't show me another cloned voice that's 100% real like that.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

go to h** if u can't show me another cloned voice that's 100% real like that.
lol,e pain am.

You can't deceive everyone with your lies
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Etogist: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2017
This is totally irrelevant. A drowning man argument. Unity beggars don't have any other thing they can use to counter Biafra agitation. They have resorted to market women talks.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:
lol,e pain am.
You can't deceive everyone with your lies
u want all moderators to agree it is a cloned voice u have a sorry life
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

u want all moderators to agree it is a cloned voice u have a sorry life

Coming from someone who spends all his entire life and time posting fake news on biafra and kanu up and down, to the extent that you had and accident and almost died.

Sorry, my life is far far far better than your pitiful, sorry life.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:

Coming from someone who spends all his entire life and time posting fake news on biafra and kanu up and down, to the extent that you had and accident and almost died.

Sorry, my life is far far far better than your pitiful, sorry life.

o boy goan sit down abeg
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:

Seun, mynd44 and Lalasticlala I don't know why this guy is yet to be banned from posting false information?

Or does rule 8 which says "Don't post false information on Nairaland" no longer applies here?

How can someone wake up, do a voice recording and post falsehood here just to gather views and comments?

See the falsehood thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3854969/hundreds-northerners-leave-port-harcourt
That's because what nairaland considers as falsehood is when you say something like "All Hail Biafra" they Bann you instantly, I have been a victim on several occasions, even now, I just risked being banned. That's the meaning of my Monika and nothing but the truth. Nairaland welcomes anything that can bring down the quest for Biafra restoration, it doesn't matter whether it's false or propaganda but you dare not present anything contrary. Please say my Monika.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
That's because what nairaland considers as falsehood is when you say something like "All Hail Biafra" they Bann you instantly, I have been a victim on several occasions, even now, I just risked being banned. That's the meaning of my Monika and nothing but the truth. Nairaland welcomes anything that can bring down the quest for Biafra restoration, it doesn't matter whether it's false or propaganda but you dare not present anything contrary. Please say my Monika.

but u know this is true
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:
The guy is looking for Google Adsense money. Don't mind the crook.
Of course I know that... Ipobexposed is a scam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Signs $3.15bn Financing For OML 13 / Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters / Aregbesola-Oyetola Camps Say No To Reconciliation Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.