Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu (10331 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / True Confessions: I Was A Smoker And A Womanizer – Buhari / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by ekensi01: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
FROM TODAY IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE I HEREBY DECLARE KANU TO BE AN IDOIT.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am not sure the Global card IPOB has on the table, except the IPOB leadership are amateurs in global politics.

Most Nigerians don't seem to realise that the fate of Nigeria is not decided in Abuja but Brussels & New York.
Any intelligent person with a cable subscription knows what happens there.
Again, a lot of youths in our generation seem not to understand that direct or indirect battle for oil is a battle of world powers not host countries.

The rift between Nigeria and Biafra has a final bus stop at the UNSC, with members having tremendous interest in Nigeria.
Before we discuss their interest, note that these nations referred here in as the *gods* are pursuing a globalisation agenda believed to be the fulcrum of their Economic and security prosperity.

In this agenda, two blocks exist, the Western and the Eastern block.
Western block consists of US, UK and France with their allies while Eastern block consist of Russia and China with their allies.
While they are the only recognised global security apparatchik, they have competitive foreign policies which makes them competitors in the real sense of it.

These blocks are the same Allied powers that won the 2nd world war so make no mistakes about their capabilities. They struggle daily to extend their various spheres of influence, economically, the western block is winning which gave rise to the use of the USD as the global exchange currency. Also is the Euro which is controlled majorly by France and Germany both allied to the Western block.
It is safe to assume for now, the west is winning the economic battle.

In defence, it is much more complicated, In summary, the Western security alliance is called NATO (I will discuss later) while the Eastern security alliance is called SCO. I will focus on their economic tussle to explain why the Biafra struggle is a waste of time, energy and precious blood!
Like I said previously, you must understand that the battle for a united Nigeria is not a battle between IPOB and machete wielding Almajiri men and women,
NO!!
It is a battle between IPOB and the economic interest of the western block, in other words, Nigeria is just a proxy through which that agenda is implemented, watch the silence of Nigeria so far in the face of threats, they are waiting for the gods to speak and the gods must surely speak in the fullness of time.

What is the Western financial interest in Nigeria you may ask?

There are three major parameters to consider;
The first interest which is primarily oil and gas assets which cost billions of dollars if not Trillions of usd and Capital funds in our Financial system.
One may erroneously ask; is it not our resources? The answer is a sad
NO
The gods believe that the oil and gas facilities have more value than your oil, they believe without their technology, funds and expertise, you won't even know your oil exist. Anybody, group or country that has challenged this unwritten presumption has met a non negotiable SHAMEFUL DEATH in the last 50yrs.
When the gods say BLOOD MONEY it means the blood of anybody who stand against this strategic interest eg includes facilities that produce oil and gas, extract Uranium, gold, copper, silver, platinum and most recently rare earth metals.
The western block has a security muscle (nicknamed the western agent of death) a synergy of the best militaries in north America, former Ottoman empire and Europe in an alliance called NATO.

The binding force of NATO is Article 5 and I quote

Collective defence means that an attack against one Ally or her interest is considered as an attack against all Allies.*

This is the reason why you see all their companies investing billions of usd in strange countries knowing that NATO *must* protect them.

Some familiar names that dared this alliance in recent times are
President Assad of Syria, Gaddafi of Libya, Saddam of Iraq, Manuel Noriega of Panama, Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory coast and several others.

Every person and so many others not on this list have met death or imprisonment except Assad of Syria protected by the Eastern bloc to counter Qatar's growing gas influence in the South dome.
My question to you igbos is; Who is Nnamdi Kanu to challenge the interest of the gods? when Gaddafi died as commander in chief of the second best Military in Africa at the time?
Who is Kanu when Saddam died as the commander of the second best military in the Gulf region after israel?

What are the other western interests in Nigeria?

Go through our national budget, you will realise that a significant portion is earmarked for debt servicing, have you bothered to find out who we pay those money to? The answer is the Western block except when the loan is taken from the Exim bank of China, then it is split between the two blocks. In the just rounded off 2016 budget we paid them a whooping 2.3T naira and I can assure we will pay higher in 2017.This money must be paid at an agreed date, failure of which will result to down grading ratings and several other punitive actions. This is not only applicable to Nigeria but most African and Asian countries, the situation with the Francophone countries is worse!! So I still consider Nigeria very lucky. Do you now understand why obasanjo did all his best to pay off our Paris club debts understanding its consequence?
That is the sad reality of the country you live in. Your government will never tell you this.

The final interest of the Western block in Nigeria is the USD already adopted as the global exchange currency, President Nixon's administration removed the gold backing from the usd due to its global reach, ever since, the usd is backed by commodities eg oil.
Do you know that once oil price goes up, the USD loses value and vice versa?

Nigeria is a significant producer of crude oil any interruption in Nigeria's oil output will tilt the supply equilibrium with significant price increase that is against the interest of the western block. You know that America still remains the largest importer of crude as such, America pays highest for any marginal increase in crude price. Do you now understand why the US is pumping shale oil to ensure lower crude price? that will strengthen the dollars and save America from debt. Anything that threatens a significant oil producer in the world is a direct threat to the western bloc, that threat must be crushed using whatever means necessary.

That is why on the global stage, Nigeria is called a strategic financial partner of the western block
Do you now understand why Osibanjo attended the last G7 summit when Nigeria is neither a member nor an observer.
This battle is bigger than what igbos think, the gods don't care about your problems with Hausa- Fulani and Yoruba marginalisation, they are focused on their interest alone. Even if it leads to the total destruction of your country/region, they don't care!!

With Donald Trump at the helm of affairs in the US, Rex Tillerson (former Exxon ceo oil mogul) as foreign secretary, Jim mattis (mad dog) as defence secretary (hero of the Brutal battle of Fallujah) and Mc master as the National security adviser.
This is a blood thirsty team rumoured to have killed the most wanted terrorist in the world Abu bakar Al Baghdadi the leader of ISIS within just 4 months of assuming office. This is surely not the best time to go against the US interest trust me on that!!

The Biafran journey leads to one destination from a global point of view and that destination is DEATH. The question for IPOB is; how do you want to die? welcome to Syria you f00ls!!

copied from a whatsapp group!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Indiaindia: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
AnuforoIK:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala pls ban this op for bringing old audio of Nnamdi KANU
IBOS DONT LOVE TRUTH IS AN ANTICHRIST

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

is that not a flashback 2015.

gerrahear mehn
which flash back? Why don't you provide the original then?

cc seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala let him provide the original or apply necessary action

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3856451/nnandi-kanu-hate-messages-pic

All what you posted is not related to this thread of falsehood. Why can't any of you provide the original video were kanu said Jesus was a womanizer?

cc Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

We are waiting for necessary action to be taken by you guys

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

reasonable Ipob members like igboesika will see this thread and hide head in shame. knowing that there is nothing to use in defending Nnamdi KANU. But unreas---- ones like u will call it crap. and say u don't have megabyte to verify crap

U think you are smart right? Reasonable IPOB members my foot. At your begging level, you have already started using divide and rule tactics. Your plan won't work.

As for verifying the video... Nah.... I will pass. Because I know its always your doctored voice on them. Why do you think no moderator takes your topic to front page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Mujtahida: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Blue3k:
Jews say worse in the Talmud.
You sabi but not many know. They just look at things through the eyes of the Bible.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Majlaw(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Seriously KANU wants to turn himself to d god of igbo. So dat he can be worship. Some gullible fools are already bowing for him.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:

Seun, mynd44 and Lalasticlala I don't know why this guy is yet to be banned from posting false information?

Or does rule 8 which says "Don't post false information on Nairaland" no longer applies here?

How can someone wake up, do a voice recording and post falsehood here just to gather views and comments?

The last time he created a false thread claiming that hausas were leaving river state without showing prove they were in Rivers state or the northerners were even leaving or if the picture was a recent one, this is just to instigate violence through his falsehood and you guys are just allowing him to continue?

See the falsehood thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3854969/hundreds-northerners-leave-port-harcourt

You guys better be proactive and take necessary action.
one of the mod is the ipod exposed. Seun and his gang are waging a propaganda war against the igbos

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by DonBobes(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

we are fighting for Biafra and not religion. But this Biafràudians liepods can't get it

I de follow ur thread lik zomo. Dont mind d cow of Nnamdi-cow

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by ettybaba(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nnamidiot KANU is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
I really don't understand why people are asking the mods to ban the OP when he had already mentioned some things in his post.

Did he mention that the audio is as old as time? Yes, he did.

Did Kanu really claim Jesus couldn't have lived without women as stated in the audio? Yes, he did.

Did Kanu ask his minions to do the bidding of Goodman Sas as claimed by the OP? Yes, he did.

Why then are they asking that the OP be banned?

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by kingsman66(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
may lord have mercy
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Jabioro: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Let him keep o spamming them
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Duru1:

What is wrong in being a womanizer? Would you have been happy if Nnamdi Kanu alleges that Jesus was a homosexual?

These things are old information
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
dragonking2:
which flash back? Why don't you provide the original then?

cc seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala let him provide the original or apply necessary action

don't u know the meaning of flashback. comot abeg my tipper no get break
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Indiaindia:

IBOS DONT LOVE TRUTH IS AN ANTICHRIST

Nnamdi Kanu is the son of Chukwu Abiama not God of Christians o but God of the Jews.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Let him keep o spamming them

Are we complaining afonja
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by honeychild(f): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
ekensi01:
FROM TODAY IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE I HEREBY DECLARE KANU TO BE AN IDOIT.

It's true. Didn't you hear his voice? Unfortunately for him he has such a distinctive voice that his worshippers cannot deny it. The man said so many outrageous things. That's why I am convinced he is not right in the head.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
honeychild:

It's true. Didn't you hear his voice? Unfortunately for him he has such a distinctive voice that his worshippers cannot deny it. The man said so many outrageous things. That's why I am convinced he is not right in the head.

We are not complaining gerat here afonja
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by ekensi01: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
honeychild:

True bro.

The idiot is suppose to be in a hospital by now. Please help me tell the presidency to put him back in jail he is a sticking maggot looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
ekensi01:
True bro.

The idiot is suppose to be in a hospital by now. Please help me tell the presidency to put him back in jail he is a sticking maggot looking for attention.

We love him like that sick Afonja. Why not mine skulls in Ogun
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by ekensi01: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
AnuforoIK:

We love him like that sick Afonja. Why not mine skulls in Ogun
Hmmmm thats where your life ends.
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
DonBobes:

I de follow ur thread lik zomo. Dont mind d cow of Nnamdi-cow
thank u sir thecabal

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
iamexcelblog:

U think you are smart right? Reasonable IPOB members my foot. At your begging level, you have already started using divide and rule tactics. Your plan won't work.

As for verifying the video... Nah.... I will pass. Because I know its always your doctored voice on them. Why do you think no moderator takes your topic to front page?

I introduce my self play Nnamdi Kanu voice and comment. Moderators know my threads are provoking but true
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Duru1:

What is wrong in being a womanizer? Would you have been happy if Nnamdi Kanu alleges that Jesus was a homosexual?

that's y I love you
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by Jabioro: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Are we complaining afonja
Your complained means nothing to me.. you can eat his. cheat. what's my own..
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jabioro:

Focus on your skull mining and sell to your Yoruba pastor in the zoo rubbish
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jabioro:

Nnamdi kanu read history he had the highest score 16/16 As. Which no one have score before in the history of America
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by AnuforoIK: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jabioro:

Goan eat human skull. U know so many oil in Niger Delta and Igbo land that's y u don't want us and our Niger Delta brother to go
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by dragonking2: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

don't u know the meaning of flashback. comot abeg my tipper no get break

Liar. Post the original source of the flashback let's see it.

cc Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu by able20(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
kernel505:

Mohammad was seen in Medina having sex with harlots.
In this Ramadan period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA / Nigeria Hijacked By Men With No Ideas — Sule Lamido / World Bank Approves $500 Million To Support Nigeria’s Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.