Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (35597 Views)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Beejaytrump(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
All is well
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Nigeriadondie: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Arms deal probe called off, CCT trial over, impunity guaranteed as long as d crime is committed by those in power.
I don't ve tears to weep for Nigeria cos it is not worth weeping for.
A country with no future. If u insult me for my viewpoint then go and die if e pain u. cry
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
u mean dat is how Saraki case will just end like dat,nawa ooooo i begin to fear Nigeria
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by signz: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Saraki is not their mate.

Where's Chukwudi44

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Pained arewa yoots

What will happen to all these SW APC guys including Ngeneukwenu, omenka and co who swore, ridiculed and sentenced Saraki to jail since 2015? cheesygringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by jossyco(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Saraki, the earthly courts have discharged you, dats fine. Please accept my congratulations. I want to ask if honestly you think you can avoid God's judgement. The lives and future of families you've put into jeopardy, my family inclusive, their creator will judge you accordingly. I won't say much, once again, congrats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

What will happen to all these SW APC guys including Ngeneukwenu, omenka and co who swore, ridiculed and sentenced Saraki to jail since 2015? cheesygringrin
grin how can they support the judiciary when the same CCB discharged tinubu a well known criminal and want the same CCB to crucify an innocent man called saraki

Them never see anything
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Yoruba's will com and masturbate on this thread.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
holluphemydavid:
u mean dat is how Saraki case will just end like dat,nawa ooooo i begin to fear Nigeria
He's innocent
.. God is fighting for a just man
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by dee02(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
I always knew Saraki was untouchable!
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Halo22: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
There is something I really noticed about this Saraki......He is just like a cat with nine lives. Just in his 40s he was able to defy his father's political prowess. Now at less than 60, he has defied the power that be in the whole country. In fact greatness runs in this man's veins and I see him being the president of this country one day. Congratz my man.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Its a victory for democracy.... May God vindicate his children as sarakis own situation.

Dino is next

God on our side we shall defeat the enemies of our nation

Dropshot omenka modath ngeneukwunu and even midolian said so many things about saraki but God has vindicated us

With this I know out judiciary system can be compared to that of the western world that is free from executive intimidation

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...

Cc: whynotthetruth

gringringringringringrin Don't mind the hypocrites who sentenced Saraki to jail in their dream since 2015 unfortunately God saved the man today grin grin grin Nah today, they remember to preach to you...Sail on my nigga cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
jossyco:
Saraki, the earthly courts have discharged you, dats fine. Please accept my congratulations. I want to ask if honestly you think you can avoid God's judgement. The lives and future of families you've put into jeopardy, my family inclusive, their creator will judge you accordingly. I won't say much, once again, congrats.
OGA go and sit down, our God is a merciful God....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
No
QueenOfNepal:
What will APC campaign with in 2019
fighting against corruption

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by mkoabiola: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Saraki,d smartest politician ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Speechless
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Excellence12(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Buhari nto ooo

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by emmalexabl(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS. ....

SARAKI HAS JUST PROVEN THAT HE IS GREATER THAN APC....

SARAKI IS ALSO GREATER THAN BUHARI...

SARAKI IS ALSO GREATER THAN THE CABALS

SARAKI IS ALSO GREATER THAN TINUBU...

SARAKI IS ALSO GREATER THAN THE BAD BELLE AFONJAS.. tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by xpiranza: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmmmm so even one case APC cant win in court what a shame...

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by LexngtonSteele: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Halo22:
There is something I really noticed about this Saraki......He is just like a cat with nine lives. Just in his 40s he was able to defy his father's political prowess. Now at less than 60, he has defied the power that be in the whole country. In fact greatness runs in this man's veins and I see him being the president of this country one day. Congratz my man.

Don't be silly... He didn't defy his dad. The dad wanted his sister to become the 1st female governor.

Kwara is a hotbed of islamic knowledge and the Alfas & Sheikhs vehemently refused. Bukola & Olusola used the same stone to kill 2 birds in this case. Once they saw that the sister won't be accepted, they imposed their stooge. What do you think would happen to people who were behind Gbemisola? They used that tactic to divide the opposition.

BUT Yes. Saraki is the smartest politician in Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

grin how can they support the judiciary when the same CCB discharged tinubu a well known criminal and want the same CCB to crucify an innocent man called saraki

Them never see anything

Don't mind them...they were too ignorant to know that they already set a precedence in law by Tinubu exoneration and vindication ...I don't know where chukwudi44 is now...he will be the happiest guy today for all the ridicule and frustration these sadists forced him through... I keep telling them that if they want corruption to go, then dismantle Tinubu empire ... same people insults Jonathan for corruption and eulogizes Buhari or Obj ...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Venica(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria is the only country where the law is made for the poor. All it takes To be a popular leader in Nigeria is, thief plenty money . i mean plenty plenty plenty money . lie pass the devil like say una de do competition. boom!! u don hammer.

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by 9jasave: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Arms deal probe called off, CCT trial over, impunity guaranteed as long as d crime is committed by those in power.
I don't ve tears to weep for Nigeria cos it is not worth weeping for.
A country with no future. If u insult me for my viewpoint then go and die if e pain u. cry

Bros you are on point
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by emmaadigun(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by akwarandu(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria is a big poo, anyway. Urgent Vacancy in Dubai: professional capenters & mason brickleyers is needed to work in Dubai UAE. Call chuks on 08039409773, 08054276911.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Venica:
Nigeria is the only country where the law is made for the poor. All it takes To be a popular leader in Nigeria is, thief plenty money . i mean plenty plenty plenty money . lie pass the devil like say una de do competition. boom!! u don hammer.
Saraki did nothing, hence he was discharged rather than cry for nothing at least thank God an innocent man was vindicated

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by tuniski: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Newbiee:
Hmmmmm!
With this, we hope peace to reign in the polity and allow the developmental agenda of Mr. President to scale throug unhindered for the benefit of all.
Buhari has no agenda let alone developmental. Thee senate has been too soft with him else he should be facing impeachment.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by ojobek: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
20CRATES:
We Igbos love and support Senator Bukola Saraki because Kwara is more developed than the entire Igboland and Saraki is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive. Even in the last IGR report, Kwara's IGR is bigger than that of any Igbo state.

Bukola Saraki is Greater than Nnamdi Kanu
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Chinua Achebe
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Ojukwu
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Obi Achebe of Onitsha

May Almighty Shuku Okuko Bambiala Bless Bukola Saraki for us.
When we finally achieve Biafra in the year 7600, we will call Saraki's descendants to come and be honorary Biafran citizens. grin
SEE PAIN
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Don't mind them...they were too ignorant to know that they already set a precedence in law by Tinubu exoneration and vindication ...I don't know where chukwudi44 is now...he will be the happiest guy today for all the ridicule and frustration these sadists forced him through... I keep telling them that if they want corruption to go, then dismantle Tinubu empire ... same people insults Jonathan for corruption and eulogizes Buhari or Obj ...
They no let us hear word on nairaland, now they ve gone under the bed .... I see saraki flying colors come 2019

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Onyinye15:
I said it

imagine, just like that

What did you say?
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by ogene007: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
20CRATES:
We Igbos love and support Senator Bukola Saraki because Kwara is more developed than the entire Igboland and Saraki is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive. Even in the last IGR report, Kwara's IGR is bigger than that of any Igbo state.

Bukola Saraki is Greater than Nnamdi Kanu
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Chinua Achebe
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Ojukwu
Bukola Saraki is Greater than Obi Achebe of Onitsha

May Almighty Shuku Okuko Bambiala Bless Bukola Saraki for us.
When we finally achieve Biafra in the year 7600, we will call Saraki's descendants to come and be honorary Biafran citizens. grin
Go and cry me a river.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza / Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits / Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.