Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (35595 Views)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Josh44s(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
If Federal government can't win case against her citizen who even a two months old baby knows is corrupt. it's obvious Nigeria is Dead and buried
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by martooski(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Awoofawo:
O ma se O! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry sad Seun you see wetin happen! I no blame them, na we cause am......I hail all useless cowardic youth offline and online.....Have your country I dey go Ameriko nana! I no wan go b4 but na I don made up my miind, country yi o gbadun mo! grin

WETIN COME BE ALL THOSE GREEN THING..... DE DON SLAP YOU B4....

NA QUESTION O... ABEG
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
martooski:

WETIN COME BE ALL THOSE GREEN THING..... DE DON SLAP YOU B4....

NA QUESTION O... ABEG
tongue
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
WHY ARE PEOPLE EVEN CELEBRATING...LET WAITR UNTIL HE IS NO LONGER IN POWER...
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by calebokey45(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Its a victory for democracy.... May God vindicate his children as sarakis own situation.

Dino is next

God on our side we shall defeat the enemies of our nation

Dropshot omenka modath ngeneukwunu and even midolian said so many things about saraki but God has vindicated us

With this I know out judiciary system can be compared to that of the western world that is free from executive intimidation

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...

Cc: whynotthetruth
foolish and gullible people like yourself is one of the reasons why Nigeria is not moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Nigeriadondie: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
9jasave:

Bros you are on point
Thanks and Jah bless us
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by witken89(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
A FOOL at his peak......................kip barking.....................talking bullshit
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by fabolouz1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
"Written laws are like spiders web,they will catch it is true the weak and poor,but will be torn in pieces by the rich and powerful". This anonymous quote sums up SAraki case with CCT.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Zeemarch(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
I knew uncle dino will surely be there
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by engineerboat(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Its a victory for democracy.... May God vindicate his children as sarakis own situation.

Dino is next

God on our side we shall defeat the enemies of our nation

Dropshot omenka modath ngeneukwunu and even midolian said so many things about saraki but God has vindicated us

With this I know out judiciary system can be compared to that of the western world that is free from executive intimidation

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...

Cc: whynotthetruth

APC and Lack of evidence are 5 & 6

Myd44 what is the next season from your Party APC
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by josite: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
for the first time I doubt osinbajo and his Technocrats.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by STIdesyns(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
babaadebayo87:
Babaadebayo' temple is place where you find your heart desires. Is a place where you solve all ypur life problems. Such as good whealt long life and prosperity... Things we do for people are as follows... Money invocation without human sacrifice, commanding tone and do as I say ring, power to win pool and lotto game, power to win elections, dharma for disappear. Wash away promise and fail, power to attract customers for your business place, wisdom and vision reign, pocket never dry, love me alone charms, bring back your lost love, fruit of the womb, power to win case in the court and lots more... You can contact me on my Facebook page or my email on babaadebayo87@gmail.com. or text me. Call me and whatsapp me on +2349027419054. Feel free and contact me for any solution because there is no problems without a solution. Baba Adebayo is always ready to help and solve all kinds of problems with only small charges to buy materials and when things have worked out for you then you can come for your thanksgiving. It is well my people come and be helped today...

Can baba adebayo kill saraki, Dino, fayose and all our Looters?
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Venica(f): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Saraki did nothing, hence he was discharged rather than cry for nothing at least thank God an innocent man was vindicated
i never said he was guilty. But one undeniable fact that is so clear even to a blind man. Is that all Nigeria politicals are thieves . big time thieves
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by UnchangeableGod: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
aolawale025:
There would have been no trial in the first place if he didn't contest for and won the post of SP
I think you are right. I am not saying Saraki is innocent or guilty. My real concern is, what is the motive behind his trial?
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by BabaRamota1980: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Its unusual that Dino is missing in a gathering such as this to jubilate with Saraki. Whoever is hitting Dino has really got him pretty bad.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by shuddyy: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Its unusual that Dino is missing in a gathering such as this to jubilate with Saraki. Whoever is hitting Dino has really got him pretty bad.

BabaRamota I don't know of the Dino you implied was missing in the video. The popular Senator Dino Melaye is in the op uploaded video and pictures. You may want to check the video once more.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
eazyjakes:
D end of anoda political drama!
drama that we had already seen d end b4 d beginning

1 Like

Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by orjaha(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
mr senate president, celebrate your victory by finalize NPC bill in the next sitting
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by witken89(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
A FOOL at his peak......................kip barking.....................talking bullshit
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Viking007(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

ok
Good morning Mr Truth, You sent me a pm? Sup?
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Viking007:

Good morning Viking ... reply via your mail so that we talk
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Viking007:

I didn't read your mail again... kindly revert back to me plz...thanks
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Viking007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Good morning Viking ... reply via your mail so that we talk
Okay.
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by jossyco(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
OGA go and sit down, our God is a merciful God....
Please respect yourself, ok?
Re: Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) by Halo22: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
I thought you had a better point to make.....why landing to my view after insulting me. Well I don't bandy words with ignoramus. keep displaying your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza / President Buhari Arrived In Iran (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.