Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement (24408 Views)

Xiaomi Launches World's First Mass-produced Transparent TV / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by Babtunz: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Transparent Pearphone is a special phone made for Nickeleodeon movies, e.g Henry Danger, Icarly and others, by the Pear Company.

Although the phone isn't real but the manufacturers are working hard in bringing it to a reality...
It has common features just like a normal iPhone, has up to 65gb space for memory slot, it is said to cost up to $25--$30. It comes in a shape of a pear and a normal iPhone. A lot of other accessories made by the same manufacturer include Pearpods, ipear, Pearbooks just like a normal HP Notebook and OS. It comes in different colours of blue, black, yellow, red, and gold.

lf the manufacturers could succeed in bringing it to reality, then I bet with you it will sell more than any other phone on Earth and its popularity will be exceptional. The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement.

1 Share

Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by toneawe(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
We are waiting grin
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by tamikal155: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2022
To enjoy all the benefits of merchant services sales jobs, you first need to know exactly what to look for when partnering with a merchant services company to ... Credit Card Processing Sales Jobs
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by GingerbreadMen(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Never gonna happen

1 Like

Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by tafat: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Wow, this will really be a nice technology, but till then let me just keep enjoying my Phantom X in peace, after all it's got everything I want in a phone.
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by tafat: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
Never gonna happen
don't be so sure, impossible is nothing.
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by Eyanbahose: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
This phone might be in production but very limited to specific people. It isn't all phones that are released that are in circulation to the public
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by Corroro: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
tafat:
Wow, this will really be a nice technology, but till then let me just keep enjoying my Phantom X in peace, after all it's got everything I want in a phone.
yes o, keep enjoying your Phantom X in peace abeg grin
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by olorunthobby(f): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
make I go soak my garri first I deh come back grin
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
tafat:

Lolzzz, keep enjoying that great device
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by jack345: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
"However, a lot of agents are seeing success working with Shaw Merchant Group. They offer some great
commissions and residuals, and are a great choice if you're a beginner in this field." starting a payment processing company
Re: The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement by josephrodri: 4:08am On Apr 17
So great phone. Can I use this phoen to play bloxd io?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin / How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.