Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here (5560 Views)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Must Read For Every Youth: How My Starting Point Ascended To A Grate Fortune / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
omobacyprus:
I'm not a millionaire yet but I make over 40k monthly on Instagram
please I'm very interested, collette.mary@ymail.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by RELAN2446(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
All thanks to ponzi scheme,m a millionaire before graduating from skul.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Interested,how do I reach u?
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by cusor1: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
actually earn thousands from silver extraction and am willing to teach people how to do it for free. Intrested Email Me @ nwatugodswill@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2017
restore8:
I actually earn thousands from silver extraction and am willing to teach people how to do it for free.

Shakitibob0:
I have earned millions from Importation business (Thats my first found Love) and then I joined in the supply of WASTE Cartons to a certain company in Lagos here..

I won't teach anyone about how to import but I can teach you how to gain wealth by SUPPLYING waste cartons too... No stress at all...the supply thing is sweet ehhhhnnnn....

Not free though

guys..Im in too...how do I get in touch?.. help a brother too
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by olamiposianu(f): 2:47am On Jun 17, 2017
restore8:
I actually earn thousands from silver extraction and am willing to teach people how to do it for free.

I'm quite interested please
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Well!!! Thanks to fiverr and Ebay.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 17, 2017
RELAN2446:
All thanks to ponzi scheme,m a millionaire before graduating from skul.
uniben engine student.i site una
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by lightdream: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
restore8:
please I'm very interested, lightdream633@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by restore8(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello all as for those who contacted me immediately you got the info.There was a quarrel in my team when I told them I was going to reveal this for free after we paid 500k for learning Am sorry I cannot do this offer any longer
So sorry
And if I were to do it personally it is going to cost you and I don't want that. My main aim was to give it for free so sorry for dissapointing you all
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by aubventure: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Shakitibob0:
I have earned millions from Importation business (Thats my first found Love) and then I joined in the supply of WASTE Cartons to a certain company in Lagos here..

I won't teach anyone about how to import but I can teach you how to gain wealth by SUPPLYING waste cartons too... No stress at all...the supply thing is sweet ehhhhnnnn....

Not free though

I want to learn
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Gidigidi3(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shakitibob0:

Not free though

Hello
Could you please check for me if the company that buy waste cartons will buy paper coil like these, see pics.

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by yemi15(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
restore8:

Would not mind the free training too
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by am4truth(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shakitibob0:

Not free though
Pls can you teach me how to fish.
tolufunmie@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by JqqKQbi: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2018
...am highly interested
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2018
restore8:
I am interested lisachichee@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Well!!! Thanks to fiverr and Ebay.
i nerd someone to teach me fiverr
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by collinsonsky(m): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2018
restore8:
am interested my WHATSAPP NO 08162136087
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 20, 2018
I have gone through the previous comments, but I can't find any inspiring story of a NLder who truly made it to the top to encourage others who are still climbing through the rungs of this ladder . All I see is the same story which OP eschewed from the outset of this thread. All the same, I don't have any issue with that. But I'm just stating the obvious.

I'm going to tell you what I did that fetched me my first million naira.(and millions afterwards). It's a mind buggling work, something that majority of Nigerian youth may not have the patience to do. But I did it since I know it was the only escape route through poverty if you will fully pay the price.

It's a long epistle, but you may thank me after reading... The patient you put into reading this will be farless to the inspiration/motivation you get.

Like every other man on earth I was born, but not into a rich family..I never counted it as a loss of privilege because all are not born with a silver spoon...The background of a poor boy has nothing to do with his life and your background must not put your back on the ground.

So, I have a career today, that only existed in my imagination just some few years ago because I fed my dreams and starved my fears. Recognition and discovery of purpose changed it all for me. I worked it out by coming out of my locality because I know I don't belong to the place.

Is it not possible that I could have gone into cooperate Abuja and failed?..Absolutely Yes!.But I have made a lifelong commitment to acknowledge my fear without catering to it. I have made it second nature to nurture my dreams because that is the only way to turn them into reality...

You see, I finished my secondary school as a Science student, I won some competitive awards along the way and had an impressive WAEC and NECO results...With my JAMB score (which I later jettisoned and opted for the Traditional Igbo Apprenticeship) I can easily get admission into  any University of my choice I wanted in Nigeria. Move into the school, study and graduate.

Not bad for a boy that was raised in a  village with little wherewithal and no sure chance of making it in life. The problem was that financially, my hands were tightly strapped behind my back.

I needed to gain financial freedom before thinking of going back to school. I wanted to experience places I only watch the television and read about in a geography maps....I wanted the highest academic degree I could get. I want to study Civil  Engineering; my childhood dream career  and broaden my scope of knowledge, challenge my perspectives, make good and quality friends, engage with the world…I wanted more...only if wishes were horses!

I decided to serve the Traditional Igbo Apprenticeship...dropped my sec credentials.. became a steward...a routine, vague but sure way of getting out of abject poverty. That's If you will-fully pay the price and make the required sacrifices...

The only thing that stood in my way was FEAR! The fear of everybody around me. Mum, Dad, Friends, Siblings, Step brothers and sisters. . .Those closest to me didn’t understand why I would want to leave a partially guaranteed good life for an uncertain future. Many have tailored that same path but couldn't make it to the end.

GARKI, in Abuja!?

Where is that?

Do you know anyone there?

Have you ever been there before?

Why not consider a bigger, more diverse city like Lagos or conventional city like Onitsha, where majority of the people from our village housed themselves?

These among others are just a sample of the questions I had to field from those who were genuinely concerned for me...

Going for this Apprenticeship  ranks as one of the most uncertain but best decisions I ever made all my life. I have made friends here that I’ll keep for life. This is where I fulfilled a long-cherished dream of becoming an astute  businessman(guy)  And, let’s face it, what’s better than living your own dream?! Having people file up in numbers seeking for your attention?!

Absolutely nothing!

I learned so much about business on my Apprentice and working for Mr. Goodhope Okike that I know I would be well prepared to set up my own business.

The experience was so amazing, protracted, grueling but fulfilling and working for him is probably some of the best training anyone can get as an entrepreneur, but starting your own business is a completely different thing to working for others. No matter what obstacles are thrown at you or opportunities come your way, you have to make it happen; there's nobody telling you what to do next or giving you advice. Obviously, starting your own business will literally change your life. I mean, all aspects of your life.

It's not your fault that you are born into a poor family. It's only your fault when you chose to remain in that state of poverty. You can change your fate. The dream of every person born poor is to go to the best schools, graduate with good grades, become a successful Doctor, Lawyer, or some other prestigious professions and get rich.

After that, it's all easy; vacation in the UK, a beautiful wife, a great house, nice car(s). Sometimes, some people manage to make this dream happen, but it's not a sure-fire thing because life has a nasty habit of getting in the way.

Some of the richest people in this country started poor..I was reading the story of MKO Abiola of blessed memory, how he sold firewood to survive. But, the man went on to become one of the richest Nigerians in history. I didn't have an easy life either while growing up from in my home town, Amanator Isu. I remember sleeping on a straw mat until I was 18 when I left for the Apprenticeship.

Life was rough, no electricity, no TV and no fan, It was rodents and cockroaches and it was just very miserable.

But today, life is different, I can see people through different schools, I can afford six square meals and a TV the size of my bed. Lol

Even though the statistics about poverty are depressing -poor people tend to stay poor, just as rich people tend to stay rich. But it's not because poor people are lazy(far from it) or rich people are more industrious (they are not).

It's because of people allowing things to stay the way they are. It's because people who were born poor accept their fate and conclude in their mind that there's nothing they can do about their situation. With that mindset, they are not doing what they are supposed to do to get out of poverty.

In conclusion, I want to tell us that your dreams will always exist side by side with your fears. Both of them are a product of your rich imagination. And you have the power to make one or the other a reality.

Poverty itself is in the mindset. To have life, to have liberty, to have happiness, you need to feed your dreams and starve your fears. What will prevent you from living the life you want is not lack of money, or lack of time or lack of talent. What will prevent you from living the life you want is a lack of discipline and a sheer disbelief in your dreams. You have to believe your dreams to make them real. On several occasions, people have asked me how I managed to survive poverty? .

How can a poor boy with no money and no connections, from  an impoverished village make it in life? The answer is surprisingly simple.

I dream..

I dream....

And I keep dreaming...

The life I live today is the product of my dream yesterday. I am dreaming right now of the life I want to lead tomorrow and I will not let fear dictate what I can or cannot become.

Dislaimer: This exposé isn't meant in any way to condescend myself or gasconade my egoistic hubris but to aprise everyone that whatever our mind can conceive can be achieved.

My name is Bob Ani Ugochukwu David, online known as Bob Ugee, a seasoned Grocery Store Management Consultant and the CEO, BOBBY STORES LIMITED, Now PAYFAIR SUPERMARKET ( A distinctive retail-based provision store located in Garki, Abuja)

For further information about me, kindly search for 'Bob Ugee' on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Nairaland, Qoura, Reddit, Disqus etc...follow me or send me a friend request. Feel free to give me a shout if you're business inclined and wants to know what it takes to hoist a successful (start up) business . I have helped over 10 different people set up their businesses and now they are thriving.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by pee17(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2018
billionvan:

please contact me
madbillion@gmail.com

Please show me how...
Preciousugwumba11@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by africanman85: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Bobugee:
I have gone through the previous comments, but I can't find any inspiring story of a NLder who truly made it to the top to encourage others who are still climbing through the rungs of this ladder . All I see is the same story which OP eschewed from the outset of this thread. All the same, I don't have any issue with that. But I'm just stating the obvious.

I'm going to tell you what I did that fetched me my first million naira.(and millions afterwards). It's a mind buggling work, something that majority of Nigerian youth may not have the patience to do. But I did it since I know it was the only escape route through poverty if you will fully pay the price.

It's a long epistle, but you may thank me after reading... The patient you put into reading this will be farless to the inspiration/motivation you get.

Like every other man on earth I was born, but not into a rich family..I never counted it as a loss of privilege because all are not born with a silver spoon...The background of a poor boy has nothing to do with his life and your background must not put your back on the ground.

So, I have a career today, that only existed in my imagination just some few years ago because I fed my dreams and starved my fears. Recognition and discovery of purpose changed it all for me. I worked it out by coming out of my locality because I know I don't belong to the place.

Is it not possible that I could have gone into cooperate Abuja and failed?..Absolutely Yes!.But I have made a lifelong commitment to acknowledge my fear without catering to it. I have made it second nature to nurture my dreams because that is the only way to turn them into reality...

You see, I finished my secondary school as a Science student, I won some competitive awards along the way and had an impressive WAEC and NECO results...With my JAMB score (which I later jettisoned and opted for the Traditional Igbo Apprenticeship) I can easily get admission into  any University of my choice I wanted in Nigeria. Move into the school, study and graduate.

Not bad for a boy that was raised in a  village with little wherewithal and no sure chance of making it in life. The problem was that financially, my hands were tightly strapped behind my back.

I needed to gain financial freedom before thinking of going back to school. I wanted to experience places I only watch the television and read about in a geography maps....I wanted the highest academic degree I could get. I want to study Civil  Engineering; my childhood dream career  and broaden my scope of knowledge, challenge my perspectives, make good and quality friends, engage with the world…I wanted more...only if wishes were horses!

I decided to serve the Traditional Igbo Apprenticeship...dropped my sec credentials.. became a steward...a routine, vague but sure way of getting out of abject poverty. That's If you will-fully pay the price and make the required sacrifices...

The only thing that stood in my way was FEAR! The fear of everybody around me. Mum, Dad, Friends, Siblings, Step brothers and sisters. . .Those closest to me didn’t understand why I would want to leave a partially guaranteed good life for an uncertain future. Many have tailored that same path but couldn't make it to the end.

GARKI, in Abuja!?

Where is that?

Do you know anyone there?

Have you ever been there before?

Why not consider a bigger, more diverse city like Lagos or conventional city like Onitsha, where majority of the people from our village housed themselves?

These among others are just a sample of the questions I had to field from those who were genuinely concerned for me...

Going for this Apprenticeship  ranks as one of the most uncertain but best decisions I ever made all my life. I have made friends here that I’ll keep for life. This is where I fulfilled a long-cherished dream of becoming an astute  businessman(guy)  And, let’s face it, what’s better than living your own dream?! Having people file up in numbers seeking for your attention?!

Absolutely nothing!

I learned so much about business on my Apprentice and working for Mr. Goodhope Okike that I know I would be well prepared to set up my own business.

The experience was so amazing, protracted, grueling but fulfilling and working for him is probably some of the best training anyone can get as an entrepreneur, but starting your own business is a completely different thing to working for others. No matter what obstacles are thrown at you or opportunities come your way, you have to make it happen; there's nobody telling you what to do next or giving you advice. Obviously, starting your own business will literally change your life. I mean, all aspects of your life.

It's not your fault that you are born into a poor family. It's only your fault when you chose to remain in that state of poverty. You can change your fate. The dream of every person born poor is to go to the best schools, graduate with good grades, become a successful Doctor, Lawyer, or some other prestigious professions and get rich.

After that, it's all easy; vacation in the UK, a beautiful wife, a great house, nice car(s). Sometimes, some people manage to make this dream happen, but it's not a sure-fire thing because life has a nasty habit of getting in the way.

Some of the richest people in this country started poor..I was reading the story of MKO Abiola of blessed memory, how he sold firewood to survive. But, the man went on to become one of the richest Nigerians in history. I didn't have an easy life either while growing up from in my home town, Amanator Isu. I remember sleeping on a straw mat until I was 18 when I left for the Apprenticeship.

Life was rough, no electricity, no TV and no fan, It was rodents and cockroaches and it was just very miserable.

But today, life is different, I can see people through different schools, I can afford six square meals and a TV the size of my bed. Lol

Even though the statistics about poverty are depressing -poor people tend to stay poor, just as rich people tend to stay rich. But it's not because poor people are lazy(far from it) or rich people are more industrious (they are not).

It's because of people allowing things to stay the way they are. It's because people who were born poor accept their fate and conclude in their mind that there's nothing they can do about their situation. With that mindset, they are not doing what they are supposed to do to get out of poverty.

In conclusion, I want to tell us that your dreams will always exist side by side with your fears. Both of them are a product of your rich imagination. And you have the power to make one or the other a reality.

Poverty itself is in the mindset. To have life, to have liberty, to have happiness, you need to feed your dreams and starve your fears. What will prevent you from living the life you want is not lack of money, or lack of time or lack of talent. What will prevent you from living the life you want is a lack of discipline and a sheer disbelief in your dreams. You have to believe your dreams to make them real. On several occasions, people have asked me how I managed to survive poverty? .

How can a poor boy with no money and no connections, from  an impoverished village make it in life? The answer is surprisingly simple.

I dream..

I dream....

And I keep dreaming...

The life I live today is the product of my dream yesterday. I am dreaming right now of the life I want to lead tomorrow and I will not let fear dictate what I can or cannot become.

Dislaimer: This exposé isn't meant in any way to condescend myself or gasconade my egoistic hubris but to aprise everyone that whatever our mind can conceive can be achieved.

My name is Bob Ani Ugochukwu David, online known as Bob Ugee, a seasoned Grocery Store Management Consultant and the CEO, BOBBY STORES LIMITED, Now PAYFAIR SUPERMARKET ( A distinctive retail-based provision store located in Garki, Abuja)

For further information about me, kindly search for 'Bob Ugee' on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Nairaland, Qoura, Reddit, Disqus etc...follow me or send me a friend request. Feel free to give me a shout if you're business inclined and wants to know what it takes to hoist a successful (start up) business . I have helped over 10 different people set up their businesses and now they are thriving.

Thank you
cool

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by pee17(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2018
omobacyprus:
I'm not a millionaire yet but I make over 40k monthly on Instagram

Please show me how...
My mail preciousugwumba11@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by pee17(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2018
omobacyprus:
It's called Internet marketing
u

I want to learn please. Can you please assist me? If yes my contact 09098548675 or preciousugwumba11@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by top4: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2018
For you to succeed in any business don't look for money just build a good relationship. then money will follow.it is easier to do business with a trusted person
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by top4: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Do your own diligence very well before embarking on any business if you can perform there. one man meat is another man business. pls take note!
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by top4: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2018
As for me I find affiliate program as one of the most easiest and most profitable online program especially CPA program. visit the blog below for details:
www.dollar-class..com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by restore8(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2018
yemi15:

Would not mind the free training too
I can't do this anymore but here is my teacher's link http://www.silverextractionbusiness.com/Sign.htm
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by restore8(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
I am interested lisachichee@yahoo.com

I can't do this anymore but here is my teacher's link
http://www.silverextractionbusiness.com/Sign.htm
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by restore8(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2018
uniben engine student.i site una
MrsAnyanwu:
i nerd someone to teach me fiverr
restore8:

I can't do this anymore but here is my teacher's link
http://www.silverextractionbusiness.com/Sign.htm
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by manlawal(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
More story pls
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by adahgold(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
restore8:

I would be glad if you teach me. I stay in Jos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Opens 5 Additional E-branches In Lagos And Kaduna States / Mallmart Hypermarket Opens In Yaba Mallmart Hypermarket Is Set To Open For Sales / Very Trendy Native Wears For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.