Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges (33224 Views)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by magoo10(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
CCT should be scrapped
Apshit should be scrapped
the presidency should be scrapped
infact Nigeria should be scrapped

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by baralatie(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Its a victory for democracy.... May God vindicate his children as sarakis own situation.

Dino is next

God on our side we shall defeat the enemies of our nation

Dropshot omenka modath ngeneukwunu and even midolian said so many things about saraki but God has vindicated us

With this I know out judiciary system can be compared to that of the western world that is free from executive intimidation

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by oshe11: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Its a victory for democracy.... May God vindicate his children as sarakis own situation.

Dino is next

Dropshot omenka modath ngeneukwunu and even midolian said so many things about saraki but God has vindicated us

With this I know out judiciary system can be compared to that of the western world that is free from executive intimidation

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...

GOOSE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by exlinklodge: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
zoology

bribery and kwarruption
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by olawoyin3(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Dino is next

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI... I am not sorry to say, u are sick. Very sick. U need to see dokita
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
I will Phight kworuption...

God punish Buhary and all those who believed in his lies. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
adecz:
angry
A victory for dollars, Euros & Ghana Must Go...
All this is happening because Baba Zahra is not around... angry
Issokay.
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by ndbest650: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
there is a common saying that an accused is innocent until proved otherwise by a court of competent jurisdiction. Mr saraki has thus been extricated of any financial embezzlement. However, my only worry is that there has been cases of people accused of looting of public fund, but our judiciary has not been able to convict.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Adiola(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
victory for democracy
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by thebadmus(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Flexygist:
This morning, the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) dismissed the charges of false asset declaration against Senate President, Bukola Saraki. Chairman of the tribunal, Danladi Umar, in his ruling said the prosecution team had failed to provide sufficient evidence to prove that Saraki was indeed guilty of false asset declaration.

With this, Nigerians took to social media to share their views on the ruling. As expected many believe the fight against corruption is a futile effort. See their comments below.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/nigerians-on-twitter-react-after-cct-clears-saraki-of-false-asset-declaration-charges/

Cc: Lalasticlala
if that is the case, make I go start a Yahoo work, I believe SSS will not even border to come after me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Obiesmall: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quid pro quo judgment....
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Eeroh95(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Was I expecting something else?
Ans=No

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by aftatechbiz(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
I knew from the start the man will be freed. Naija ihail o!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by OlaMiki: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
FOOLISH COMMENT
OZAOEKPE:

Dino is next

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Now i know justice is dead in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
i know one day will be one day weh my monkey go go market weh he no go return for this zoo...no be to deh inside pot of pepper soup ooo

God know my mind say dis zoo don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by femo122: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria my country cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Motion123(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Like I said last year September, this case will not see the light of day........ Una don see am??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by wapana(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
God,you who knows everything,have control over this issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by mediahubng(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Our Nigerian youth are so gullible. Does someone been falsely accused and charged to court means that the person is corrupt?

Does a judge discharging an accused person means that the judge is biased or corrupt?

Guys..., Please stop embarrassing this country.

No one can be labelled corrupt unless proven so beyond every reasonable doubt.

Unless tangible evidences are been presented before the court of law, the judge is expected to strike out any case before it.

Saraki's victory at the Tribunal goes to show that the EFCC, DSS, CODE OF CONDUCT TRIBUNAL & THE BUHARI'S FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION ARE NOTHING but drama and witch hunting.

All politically motivated. If you disagree, tell me one tangible case the government recorded victory on.

* Who has been held responsible for bombing of the IDP Camp... killing hundreds...?
* Has the pam sec That awarded numerous contracts valued at billions of dollars to himself... jailed?
*The ikoyi fund nko? Who owns the apartment?
*Who owns the Kaduna airport dollars found? Despite the CCTV installed?
*What is dasuki held for? If he is corrupt, why has different courts acquitted him?

Bleep buhari and this administration. Period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Trexnemesis(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
E remain good saints like Dasuki, Dariye, Uzor Kalu, Etete, Elumelu, Farouk Lawan, etc. Money no loss at all at all.

Abeg make I finis enjoying this my Fuji ropopo jarey.
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by xynerise: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nothing New. It has always been the norm of this country.
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by fakati(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
On a serious note we are not surprise the best thing for the government is to release El-zazaki,Dasuki and all the Ipob detainees in the spirit of fairness and fear of God.
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by slex(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Judiciary is INDEED THE PROBLEM of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by me69: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
We need to protest tomorrow in Abuja to say if the justice system does not work for the rich also then NOBODY IN THIS COUNTRY SHOULD FOLLOW COURT RULING NO MORE, IF A CRIMINAL IS CAUGHT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT COURT JUDGMENT ON NOBODY FOR THAT MATTER

WHAT INJUSTICE IS THIS. "IF LAWS DOES NOT APPLY TO RICH, IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ME TOO" PROTEST
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by nototribalist: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjas can go and die, thiefnubuu was let go. After all thiefnubuu looting in Lagos. So both saraki and thiefnubuu are thieves
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by mediahubng(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
slex:
The Judiciary is INDEED THE PROBLEM of Nigeria

How?
So if tomorrow someone falsely accuse your father of been corrupt...does that mean your father is a thief of corrupt politician?

In this case what do the judge do? Jail your father without evidence?

You need brain
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by forkadict(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
I read in the news a while ago that Puerto Rico is conducting a referendum on becoming the 51st state of the USA.

I think Naija should also apply to become the 52nd state and if we are turned down then let the British come and recolononise us.

It is obvious we can not run a country! So sad. From 1960 to date, things are only growing from bad to worse to worst to worster to worstest to ...

From 1960 to date we have not been able to tackle a single socio-economic and political issues. Not one!

My mum screamed UP-NEPA from her childhood days till she grew and birthed me. I screamed UP-NEPA as a child till I grew up and birthed my kids. Now they too are already used to shouting UP-NEPA.

This country is forked and forever will be. I am now more than ever convinced that na to just relocate go yankee permanently na I'm win am.

Mtscheeeeew. Such a cursed country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
let them #FreeEvans abeg.... the real criminals are in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by czaratwork: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
so what? was tinubu not cleared also?
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Obaf1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
I never and will never trust saraki, that man jugde negative tins to be right and positive to be wrong, "african china said it all, wen our leaders see yellow they tell u nah red" even senate is nt left out, nigeria is crawling, i pity d next generation
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by bewla(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Dino is next

I support Evans as long as no one touch him

pls discharge the guy him no kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' / I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.