Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) (35556 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
someone should just playfully push her into that ocean..she's too ugly
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by wellmax(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Whom God has blessed, no man can curse
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
10eola:
But who is behind this her IG account....That lady can't type that yet grin grin

For big artists, professionals manage their accounts.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Damilare6293: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
God's grace personified.
If God dey on your case positively, you are completely helped. But if God is on your matter negatively you are completely finished.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Iloveafrica:

People like you deserve this.. . undecided
u av a wicked mindset...I don't communicate with peeps like u
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by expressforecast: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Levels don change
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Olajumoke shouldn't be spotted buying corn again?

Weather cold abeg

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why do they keep advertising a woman who is married with children? You want somebody else to marry her? Why the constand display?
Flexygist:
Social media sensation, Olajumoke Orisaguna who has been swiftly transformed from a common street bread-seller to a popular supermodel in Lagos has made an interesting public appearance. Osun State native, Olajumoke Orisaguna was spotted on the street of Lagos engaging in an act synonymous with her very humble past as a commoner.The mother of two who recently returned from South Africa was seen trying to buy roasted cornfrom a road-seller. She shared the pictures on her Instagram page and revealed the corn is irresistible.

Olajumoke is also preparing to launch her vlog and TV reality show at the Cruise and Chillz event taking place at the highbrow Lekki Phase 1area of Lagos on the 25th of June, 2017.Olajumoke's fast rise to stardom has been an inspiration to Nigerians working round the clock to stand their economic conditions.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/photos-olajumoke-orisaguna-finally-returns-to-the-streets-buying-rusted-corn/
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Which one again is olajumoke spotted buying corn? Nah so una busy body reash
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Gabriel27: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Haniel18:
RUSTED corn.
cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
We all buy corn on roadside

No be big deal
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
I wonder how her husband is coping, i dont mean to be prophet of doom but i doubt if the marriage will last because the pace at which she is moving, the husband might not be able to keep up. Rapid success comes with a price...... angry
She may not leave her husband bro. I want you to know that not all women withdraw their faithfulness, submissiveness and respect for their husbands when they become richer
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmm

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
why yellowbar demons are this lazy so the husband no get another job to do just dey carry bag like house boy dey follow her around... chai I love developers for their industrious zeal
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
grandstar:

For big artists, professionals manage their accounts.
and how is she a big artist I won't be surprise if u compare her with Kim kendashian tomorrow
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Apexcutie(f): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tynasparks:
Really happy for her, but which one is rusted corn
u can google it dude
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Apexcutie:
u can google it dude
you might need to use google not me...the last time i checked there was nothing like rusted corn .. Dude!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bullhari007:
and how is she a big artist I won't be surprise if u compare her with Kim kendashian tomorrow

Maybe the word big may be stretching it far.

But most artists with a notable following have managers managing their social media accounts
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by walexix(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
nuelzy:
didn't know corns can rust..
Did you see rusted corn there? You need 3D glass or you just see people saying rusted and you also jump to conclusion? You need jigi Bola ( Tinubu glasses).
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by nuelzy: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
walexix:
Did you see rusted corn there? You need 3D glass or you just see people saying rusted and you also jump to conclusion? You need jigi Bola ( Tinubu glasses).
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2017
grandstar:

Maybe the word big may be stretching it far.

But most artists with a notable following have managers managing their social media accounts
she is not that big nah let her manage her own account for now, or the lazy guy that follows her around should taken that as a job instead of following her around hopelessly like flies ..... TY BELLO created a mess here
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
she is not that big nah let her manage her own account for now, or the lazy guy that follows her around should taken that as a job instead of following her around hopelessly like flies ..... TY BELLO created a mess here

People love her Cinderella story and wish her the best. You should too
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2017
grandstar:

People love her Cinderella story and wish her the best. You should too
which people

(1) (2) (Reply)

“MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) / Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.