Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) (35513 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by celebgistz: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omoni Oboli shares new photo as she was all smiles with her 3 sons.

She wrote:

“My brothers ��� @tobeoboli @gozioboli @chizioboli ⭐️�⭐️
#FamilyOverEverything #fbf
Love ❤️”

See below;

Source: https://celebgistz.com/my-brothers-omoni-oboli-all-smiles-with-her-three-sons-photo/

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by celebgistz: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Every time ur brothers ur brothers

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by SIMPLYkush: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
i know those boys will be sucking and licking her pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by celebgistz: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Do you have sense at all??

301 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Mumuboy11: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
why is your sons hair so bushy??
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good for them.
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Thugnificent(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be a reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
shocked

Body odour everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Pentools(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
I don find love for Nairaland ooo!!!!

Thank you seun in advance... Pre wedding pix loading!!!

18 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Good for them.
Get out of here you dirty girl.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Sincinnati: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
No be this one wey post her nyash for us the other day with Jumbo and Akpotha?

Na she get children like fowl so, abi she adopt?
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Josh2x: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmm women are wonderful sha
All these men and she still looks ... shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Utonwanne(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
The last time a lady posted this,, she was f*cking his sons
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Body odour everywhere.
Your brain get body odour

17 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by henrybomb(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
And you have brain like this?

12 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wao , wish that camera was mine � �

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rubbish! None of them resemble their father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by iyblaq(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I believe you you have a mother.... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:
Wao , wish that camera was mine � �
poverty is a decease
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
angry

33 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pentools:
I don find love for Nairaland ooo!!!!

Thank you seun in advance... Pre wedding pix loading!!!
rubbish, she is going to make you regret knowing her
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Body odour everywhere.
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
poverty is a decease

LMAO..

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
poverty is a decease
...disease.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by danduchi(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
make God just strike you with ibi (swollen scrotum)... What could possibly make u think of this? Chaiii

9 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Vicintonsh(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mehn....you can do better
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...disease.
worever

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
poverty is a decease

Since you are wealthy,,
Congrats Oga

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Pentools(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
rubbish, she is going to make you regret knowing her

Bad belle....enemyofprogress get behind me...I forbid you tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC, Bossman Comes For Banky W' 'Marry' Inscription, Advises Adesua Etomi / Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday / Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.