Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose (1515 Views)

As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
This was the question my proprietor asked today in the staff room, he likes bashing women a lot so he decided to ask me and the other lady instead of the numerous men in room.
My fellow Corper quickly said she'd pick the man over the job, this obviously made him and the other male teachers happy, "who is a woman without a man anyway??" I intentionally said I'd pick a good paying job over a rich man, cheesy they almost finished me there today "she's still a small girl, what does she know" "she's obviously not yet prepared or ready for marriage" on top wetin now
"The man is rich, he will take care of me, will a job do that? You cannot find fulfilment in a job no matter how good it is, no respect either shocked you have to be married to get respect and fulfillment" " people respect married women because society feels they are responsible unlike singles with jobs, they feel empty"
But I stand to be corrected, I know its normal to love and be loved back, but does that mean that only marriage is meant to fufil a woman? She even said no matter how bad the marriage is, as long as a woman bears MRS, then everything is cool on the outside!
RoyalRoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by funmi4love(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
I go with a good job

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by MizMyColi(f): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rich manundecided
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why will I go for a rich man when I have the opportunity to make my money?

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Kondomatic(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
makydebbie:

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by SirVintageCock: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh yeah, Rich man like Evans the Kidnapper.....right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Ezionye(f): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gimme the fishing net, not the fish

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by sisisioge: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Baby girl! My life long issues will be resolved if I have a job that pays me really well. Chai! I will get the much dreamt about comfy house, a good side business, a lovely ride, throw money here and there for loved ones, have my designer babies, sign up for a good life and finish it up with a lovely dog I'm gonna name Rudy. Na only me Waka come!

As for bobo...hmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
sisisioge:
Baby girl! My life long issues will be resolved if I have a job that pays me really well. Chai! I will get the much dreamt about comfy house, a good side business, a lovely ride, throw money here and there for loved ones, have my designer babies, sign up for a good life and finish it up with a lovely dog I'm gonna name Rudy. Na only me Waka come!

As for bobo...hmmmm.
I will name my own HungerBad grin
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by sisisioge: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ishilove:

I will name my own HungerBad grin

grin grin grin grin grin
You and this your bobo sef! Make una do make see road biko. Na peach and cream aso ebi ba? I must come cool

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Fkforyou(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
@OP why do you feel getting a job is better? undecided
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin
You and this your bobo sef! Make una do make see road biko. Na peach and cream aso ebi ba? I must come cool
Who's talking about the man? I'm talking about the puppy!! cheesy

I will own a puppy with that name to remind me of how you can bend things around you into obedience wink
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Mznaett: 1:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Job joor tongue

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by sisisioge: 4:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Who's talking about the man? I'm talking about the puppy!! cheesy

I will own a puppy with that name to remind me of how you can bend things around you into obedience wink

Well well well...I have always known there's something very oyinboyish about you grin. Kukuma name una children that too so that everybody for your household go dey bear the name grin grin grin
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by doyinbaby(f): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2017
A rich man as long as his source of wealth is clean,........then I will collect money from the rich man to start a business of my choice grin

4 Likes

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by KanwuliaExtra: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2017
GPJ! My first prize ANY DAY, ANY TIME!cool
I already gat one. Nothing like your own thing o. No man can bluff you ke! cool
And I also have a rich man on the side as SECOND PRIZE!cool
A husband as consolation prize! cry

Nothing wrong with having it all abi? cool

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by madamGift(f): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2017
makydebbie:

Well said.. A good job for me too.. there's nothing as sexy as a woman who is financially independent!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
GPJ! My first prize ANY DAY, ANY TIME!cool
I already gat one. Nothing like your own thing o. No man can bluff you ke! cool
And I also have a rich man on the side as SECOND PRIZE!cool
A husband as consolation prize! cry

Nothing wrong with having it all abi? cool

LMAO.

Ain't that cheating?
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by placeofallure(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
A good paying job anyday. I've always said it, if I marry a Dangote, I'd still work. No man can keep me at home as a piece of decor. So at the end of the day, if his opulence cannot keep me at home, then I really don't need his wealth to be happy. Dignity in labour they say.

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
SirVintageCock:
Oh yeah, Rich man like Evans the Kidnapper.....right

Haaaaaaa!!! Why you come they fall my hand.
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2017
sisisioge:

As for bobo...hmmmm.
Can you believe that the other two female corpers told me that I am not matured enough, how can i choose a job over a man?? I was surprised just cos I share a diff opinion from theirs. The life of a woman doesn't revolve round a man now cry

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2017
doyinbaby:
A rich man as long as his source of wealth is clean,........then I will collect money from the rich man to start a business of my choice grin
I guess I didn't complete the question. The rich man wants you to do absolutely nothing! Just an housewife. We share different ideas tho, but I cannot marry a man no matter how rich without me having a job of my own first.
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2017
madamGift:

Well said.. A good job for me too.. there's nothing as sexy as a woman who is financially independent!
Thank God I found ladies like me here, cos I was starting to feel odd among them. Some ladies will go to any length to bear the MRS even if it means not being useful to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by doyinbaby(f): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2017
classicB:

I guess I didn't complete the question. The rich man wants you to do absolutely nothing! Just an housewife. We share different ideas tho, but I cannot marry a man no matter how rich without me having a job of my own first.
ok if that is the case....I would let me go ...another rich guy would come....I can't kill all my dreams because of him....I don't want to be a full time house wife all my life
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2017
doyinbaby:
ok if that is the case....I would let me go ...another rich guy would come....I can't kill all my dreams because of him....I don't want to be a full time house wife all my life
That's d goal dear

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by kevoh(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2017
A good paying job can also get rich men attracted to you. No one wants to get married to a liability these days. The people you were arguing with are just close-minded. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2017
It beats me when ladies think their lives have to revolve around a man.
They don't have a mind and life of their own.
I run from such ladies , they're leeches

4 Likes

Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Quinn22(f): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
A good paying job cool
Re: A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Independent woman. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant? / Actress Genny Uzoma Pictured On Set With Veteran Actress, Tina Mba (pictures) / What Is The Meaning Of RSVP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.