Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus (452 Views)

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos) / EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus by ezewinted1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lagosians got no chilled.

It happened that we boarded a Lagbus enroute tollgate. People sited and while some people paid for standings.

Immediately we got to Ahmadiya bus-stop, a passenger signalled her exit to the driver, and the driver stopped for the passenger to go down. Immediately this passenger sitting stood up, a man and a woman who has been standing for a long period both sat on this single sit together, and no one is ready to stand for another.

See the picture below:

Re: Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus by Maruchi203(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
The man should sit nd Lap the woman nah... Why all this draging?? Driver abeg i wan drop.
Re: Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is this a news....or sumbodi cant be "tired of standin" again in peace cry
Re: Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus by Ehiscotch(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Everything must be put up on social media. As them dey drag wetin you want make we do?
Re: Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless
Re: Old Man And Woman Struggles For A Single Sit In A Lag-bus by ezewinted1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Everything must be put up on social media.
As them dey drag wetin you want make we do?
You just won an award for typing grin
Ehiscotch:
Everything must be put up on social media.
As them dey drag wetin you want make we do?
You just won an award for typing

(1) (Reply)

The #freeevans Madness On Twitter / Ebonyi Governor's Wife Wants Wicked Police Woman Arrested / OAU Students Beat Up Student Union President Over N2.5 Million Bus Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.